All Comments on 'Brothers in Arms Ch. 05'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sonny918sonny918about 11 years ago

Happy to see the saga of Brothers in Arms continue. Am thoroughly enjoying the story and characters.

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

I really liked this chapter. It was the most exciting, as well as developed the plot by alot. The only thing I felt unsure would have happened so quickly was preston and 'cassie'. Preston had pretty strong feelings about blacks only days before. But then again, men don't think with their brains sometimes. And their experiences with Mandigo and others have had a big effect on him. As much as Sean might feel hurt, he can't say anything about it, aside from pointing out that Preston should have talked to him before doing that. Sean did at least ask Preston when he was interested in Mandigo. What is good for the goose and all. Hope to see more soon. Great development with their security work. They're lucky that guy that came to shoot them was such a lousy shot! I mean, who shoots for someone's foot. lol you'd have to be pretty far off to hit the ground. Though he was a lot closer when he shot the sheriff... wonder what they'll need from him? Wonder if Mandigo might come see them when he's free? Will there have been someone who saw the Prest and Cassie? Will he take it farther with her? And if so, will he include Sean or not? I'm surprised the boys would have agreed to help with the underground railroad though. They had enough fear on the road about getting caught, so traveling with slaves they're secreting away would be nuts. I also am surprised about the money being spent. I mean, back then paying 50 bucks for something would probably be like many hundreds of dollars. They seem to be spending like drunken sailors. Will their money hold out? Will being so flashy get them robbed? The story has picked up quite a bit. looking forward to more.

SumacandIvySumacandIvyabout 11 years ago
And Then

I have to agree with cannd, the money does flow too freely here and the relationship with Cassie starts up too quickly, but I thought the same with Mandigo. Part of the charm of your stories is the exploration of sexuality and the develpment of identity. You seem to have hit point of where personal ideologies and relationships are static. There needs to be more of a struggle here. S and P are just walking into too much good fortune. There does seem to be big trouble on the horizon, but for now things are too easy, rich, and quick. That said, the sex is hot, hotter, hottest. I want to see the same with the plot. I’m ready for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it growing

Love the story line, love the hairy chest on Sean, the big cocks, their spirited love-making. I think Sean and Pres belong together, truly love one another, and will do well together. Give them m ore loving time. They are great when together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I disagree with previous posters

Life often moves like this, without struggle or delays, especially when you are 18 or 20.

Abruptly being cut loose from family, friends, church, social structure and previous beliefs and inhibitions tends to grease the slide into almost anything with almost anyone.

As to the money, it seems perfectly reasonable for the services they provude. Ask yourself what a cost would be today for such Contract Protection. Such Protection in 2016 would be at least many hundreds or low thousands per day.

The young often live charmed lives, their innocence protects them from second guessing everything as they blindly forge ahead, their teen illusions of immortality still intact to a degree, despite the deprivation they have suffered. Love this story!

Ab

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous