Brown Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent of lemon filled Mrs. Lall's nostrils. As Rishik slid his hands down to her throat, the large middle finger of his right hand caressed the edge of Mira's lips and caused her to shudder. He gently began rubbing the lotion on his sister-in-law's gasping throat and then moved on to her naked shoulders; his strong hands massaged the shoulder-blades before spreading the lotion along the arms.

"How does it feel, Sister Mira?" asked Rishik, continuing his massage.

"Mmmhhhhhhh!" Mrs. Lall moaned in answer, feeling the pleasure rise in her stomach.

"Turn over," said Rishik.

"What?" asked Mira. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see Rishik's bulging Speedo an inch from her dark lips.

"Turn over," Rishik stated, straddling her chest. "I want to do your back."

Mira nodded, her eyes focused on the tip of her brother-in-law's cock straining against his Speedo, then turned over on her stomach. Resting her forehead on her folded arms, she could see the gray cement through the slits in the recliner.

Though he was sitting twenty feet away, Vick had a clear view of his aunt's breasts squashed against the plastic chair.

Fuck, he thought, at least I can see why Dad's trying to seduce her. Aunty Mira's got a nice pair of tits. They look so delicious in that tube-top.

"Mmmhhhhhh," moaned Mrs. Lall as her sister's husband rubbed the lotion into the back of her neck.

Then she felt it—something hard poking into the cheeks of her ass. It was Rishik's cock!

Mira twisted her head to the side but didn't turn over. She could see from the corners of her eyes that Rishik was standing just below her ass and straddling her thighs. As Rishik rubbed the liquid around her shoulders he would lean forward over her body, which would cause his Speedo to press into the cheeks of her derriere.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Mrs. Lall softly moaned every time her brother-in-law's crotch bumped up against her ass.

Mira turned her head back around and rested it on her folded arms. She pressed her eyes shut tight and began gritting her teeth in a desperate attempt to silence her gasps of pleasure.

Yet the nine-inch pillar of her sister's husband crashing into her buttocks was too much to bear. Her pussy was becoming wetter as the hard shaft began to slide up and down the groove of her ass in a regular rhythm. With each pound of Rishik's crotch into her body, Mira's frame would jolt back and forth on the lounger.

It was like he was trying to fuck her while they still wore their clothes.

"Uggghhhhh," Mira groaned harshly in her throat. Her body had become stiff as a board.

"You need to relax," said Rishik in his deep voice. Then, kneeling on the ground, he positioned himself between Mira's ankles.

Mr. Dutt squirted some more of the yellow lotion into his palms and began to rub them together. First he massaged it into the back of Mira's ankles, rubbing his hands up and down her smooth brown flesh.

Rolling Mira's shorts higher up her legs, Rishik now began to lather the liquid over her flattened thighs.

Mira's hot breaths brushed against her forearms as her entire body writhed under her brother-in-law's strokes.

No one's touched me like this for years, she thought. But it's—it's not right. Is he really trying to...?

Mr. Dutt's glazed palms massaged the tops and insides of Mira's chocolate-coloured thighs, his fingers sliding over the soft, slippery flesh which jiggled with his kneading.

His fingers moved higher and higher until—

"Ohhhhhhh!" Mira cried out loud in surprise, throwing her head back.

Vickram and his mother sat bolt-upright on their chairs. Though his mother was closer to the action, Vick could plainly see what was occurring from twenty feet away

His father had pushed Mira's shorts up against her buttocks till the material bit into the cleft between her buns. With his long, thick fingers, he began to squeeze and knead the flesh of his sister-in-law's supple brown ass.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Mrs. Lall squealed as Rishik's fingers dug into the yielding flesh of her buttocks.

Rishik continued spreading the lotion over Mira's derriere till the full brown cheeks were glistening in the sun.

"Almost done," he said, still on his knees.

Then in a swift, rapid movement, Rishik snuck two long fingers under his sister-in-law's shorts and stroked her pussy through her panties.

Mira cried out in surprise and quickly turned over on the recliner. Before she could comprehend what had happened, she saw Rishik walk away and disappear into the house. A few seconds passed by and she ventured to look at her sister. Mala was staring at her with disdain: her hazel eyes were narrowed and her forehead was knit.

Mira looked off to the side and whispered, "I-I'm sorr—"

Mala jumped to her feet and marched towards the house.

As she passed by Vickram he stood up and said, "Mom!" Running up to her side, he continued, "Would you like me to rub some lotion on you?"

"No," she said without looking at him. Her face was drawn grim.

"Okay...." replied Vick, watching his mother stride into the house.

He turned to look at his aunt sitting alone on her lounger. From high above the sun's burning rays poured down on Mira Lall. The humid air made her body hot and sticky; long black hairs stuck wetly to her forehead and cheeks, and her face was flushed red, though not from the heat. Sweat mingled with the lotion on her body, causing her brown skin to glow in the sun.

It's not Aunty's fault, thought Vick. She didn't do anything wrong. It's Dad's fault. I'm never going to forgive that bastard for hurting Mom...."

After one last glance at his aunt Vickram headed into the house.

It was 10: 30 at night and everyone had gathered in the sitting room watching television. Rishik was leaning forward in his favorite armchair carrying on a conversation with Mira. He wore a pair of shorts with his t-shirt unbuttoned, baring his large, sweaty chest to his sister-in-law's starved eyes. She would let her gaze wander all over his body, lingering on his naked chest, huge arms, and strong legs. Vick could feel the sexual electricity in their looks and gestures saturate the room. It was almost palpable.

He was squeezed together on the sofa with Sonia and his two cousins. As for Lara, she was sitting alone in the adjacent dining-room reading a fashion magazine. They had been talking about the latest movies; Vick, however, was too absorbed in staring at his mother sitting on the smaller sofa next to Mira.

Mala was lost in her own thoughts and kept her unblinking eyes on the carpet. There a brief instant when she had looked up and gazed about the room. When her eyes fell on Vickram's they stared at each other for a long moment. Both of their faces were mournful and it was as if they communicated their thoughts without speaking. Mala gathered from her son's eyes that he knew of his father's vile motives with her sister; she looked like she was on the verge of breaking down and weeping. But then Vickram flashed her a tiny smile and shook his head: it was a gesture of reassurance.

Mala slowly smiled and nodded. Hope and courage filled her heart and for now she lost her melancholy air.

"Alright!" Mr. Dutt stated in his deep voice. "Time for bed."

The declaration drew groans from the children.

"Come on, Dad!" Sonia pleaded. "One hour more, please!"

"No," Rishik replied. "Everyone to bed!" There was a strange thrill in his voice. He spoke quickly and with a look of eager anticipation.

"10:30?" Vinod mumbled as he followed his sister and Sonia up the stairs. "This sucks yo."

Vick stood in the sitting-room for a moment. What's he up to? he pondered. Scrutinizing his father, Vick was stunned to find that the man had a raging hard on. It was barely perceptible because Rishik was wearing a pair of black shorts, but the stiff contours of his penis could be seen straining against it.

So, he thought with resentment, Dad's planning to do something with Aunt Mira tonight. He looked towards his mother, who was staring back at him. Mala could read in her son's eyes that he knew all about his father's wicked intentions.

Vick joined the other children climbing the stairs in single file with their heads down.

Once on the second floor Lara headed to her room down the left end of the dark hallway without saying a word.

"What's her problem?" asked Rani. She detested Lara's superior, smug attitude.

"She's always like that," replied Sonia.

"Well," said Vick, "guess I'm going to sleep." He was about to head down the hall but was pulled back by the sleeve.

"Where are you going?" asked Sonia, spinning her brother around.

"I told you: sleep," answered Vick. He stared down at his sister with a tired, miserable face.

"But it's only 10:30," argued Sonia. "And I got something to show you."

"What?" asked Vin curiously. The four of them now stood in a small circle in the lightless hall.

"Something special," said Rani, putting a finger to her dark lips.

"You know?" Vin asked his sister with an expression of surprise. "Is this the secret you two were talkin' 'bout earlier?"

"Yep," answered his sister.

"But," added Sonia, "we'll only show you two if you promise not go to bed."

"Hell, anything to sleep late," said Vinod with a grin.

"Well, Brother?" asked Sonia. "What do you say?"

Vickram looked at his smiling sister long and hard. He then moved his eyes to Rani: she winked at him. Vick quickly looked away and his eyes landed on Vinod.

"Come on!" Vin pleaded. "If you go to sleep then I'll have to go to sleep."

Taking a deep breath, Vick answered, "Okay...."

The two girls grabbed their brothers' hands and pulled them down the right end of the hallway into Sonia's room. Vickram was about to flick on the light but Sonia slapped his hand away from the switch.

"Mom and Dad can't know we're all in here!" she whispered.

"Now what?" asked Vin. He stared from his sister to Sonia to Vick.

"Now we wait," replied Sonia.

A few minutes passed by in the dark, silent room. Vick felt awkward standing so close to his sister. Ever since they had arrived in the room she had been throwing him mischievous smiles and stroking his arm. He turned to his right and saw that Rani was doing the same with Vin.

Suddenly, they heard a door open in the adjacent room. Sonia moved into the small closet and dropped to the floor, putting her eye to the hole in the wall. She beckoned to the others as Vickram, Rani and Vin all went into the little closet and bent down on their knees.

"What the hell's going on?" asked Vin.

"Shhhh! No one speak," Sonia whispered.

Every few seconds they would trade places so someone else had the chance to peer through the hole.

Mr. Dutt walked into his room and turned on the light; behind him came Mira and behind her Mala.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" asked a timid Mrs. Lall, staring from her sister to her brother-in-law.

Rishik held her hand and conveyed her towards the king-sized bed. "Please sit down." Mira glanced at her sister in expectation. Mala shrugged and took a seat at the other end of the room next to her husband's work desk.

"Please sit down, Sister," said Rishik, patting the red satin bed-covers.

Mira sat down on the bed a foot away from her brother-in-law, but he closed the distance by shifting over. Placing a hand on her shoulder, Rishik looked at Mira with a concerned face.

"We're worried about you, Sister," he said.

"W-worried?" asked Mrs. Lall. "W-why?" She was blushing and stuttering from being so close to her handsome brother-in-law. Mr. Dutt's shirt was still unbuttoned, exposing his naked chest.

"Yes, very worried," replied Rishik. He squeezed her shoulder gently. "You've been so alone these past fifteen years."

"A-alone?" asked Mira, her face staring up into his with a dazed expression. "I-I'm not alone: I have Rani and Vinod."

"We don't mean alone in that way," said Rishik.

"T-then what?" mumbled Mrs. Lall.

Mr. Dutt moved his hand behind Mira's back and began to rub it with the tips of his fingers. Mira squirmed under the electric touch. "We mean alone...physically."

"Ph-physically?" Mira stuttered, her eyes opening wide. She shifted over on the bed till there was no more room—but Mr. Dutt shifted with her. His hand continued to rub her back.

"Yes, physically," echoed Mr. Dutt. "You haven't been with a man since Rohit passed away, have you?"

"O-of course not!" Mrs. Lall exclaimed with indignation.

Mr. Dutt's hand moved to his sister-in-law's thighs and began rubbing the brown flesh just above the knees. Mira's eyes dropped to where his hand was caressing her and then back up to his face. She swallowed.

"Mala is worried that you're not being satisfied...sexually...." Rishik looked towards his wife and asked, "Isn't that right, dear?"

Mala had been sitting with her legs crossed and watching on without expression. She looked into her husband's eyes, which were darting fire at her.

"Yes," she answered mechanically.

"See?" said Rishik, sliding his large hand over Mira's rich brown skin, intentionally rolling the tan shorts higher and higher up her thighs. "You're sister is worried about you and as your brother so am I." Mira glanced at her sister with a pained face: she looked like she was going to cry. "Ask Mala," continued Mr. Dutt, "ask her if she could go fifteen years without sex. Tell her the truth, Mala: would you be able to?"

"Sister...?" asked Mira, not really framing a question.

Mrs. Dutt shook her head, though her expression never changed. She just continued to sit stiffly on her chair.

"There you have it," stated Mr. Dutt, now squeezing Mira's warm thigh with his thick fingers. "And I wouldn't expect her to go on living without a lover."

"Wh-what are you suggesting?" asked Mira. Tears were pouring down her eyes: she knew exactly what he was suggesting.

"Mala's told me everything you've confided to her," Mr. Dutt ignored her question. "About how lonely you've been; how you missed sex; how you masturbate because of the frustration. We know it's hard to be an Indian widow because taking another lover is forbidden. But no one has to know..." Mrs. Lall's wide eyes glimmered with tears. "We only want to help because we love you."

Rishik's hand moved to grope the sphere of his sister-in-law's right breast through her white tube-top; he leaned in and kissed her.

"I'm going to kill that fucking bastard!" Vinod rasped, his trembling voice just above a whisper.

The four children had been spying the entire scene between Rishik and Mira. Throughout, Vin's fury had been boiling, and when he saw his uncle groping his mother and kissing her he lost all control.

"I'm going to kill that fucking bastard!" repeated a mad Vinod, his fingers clenched into a shaking fist. He attempted to storm out the closet but was pulled back by Vickram, who held him firmly by the arm.

"Don't!" pleaded his somber-faced cousin.

"You can't!" said Rani, stepping in front of her brother and placing her hands on his shoulders. Sonia held his wrist and implored him not to go.

"Why the hell not!" asked Vin, trembling with fury.

"Because," answered Vick, "my dad will kill you. You don't know him, Vin, but he's got an insane temper. And you can't beat him. Trust me; he'll kill you if you get in his way."

Vinod was about to roar in anger but Rani pressed her hand over his mouth. "Please, Brother," she pleaded, "calm down."

"She's right," added Vick.

"Are you all fucking blind?" the incredulous Vin retorted. "Don't you see what he's doing to my mom? How would you feel?"

"How would I feel?" hissed Vickram, thrusting his enraged face down at his cousin. "My dad's seducing a woman right in front of my mom—her own sister! Don't you think my mom's upset? Don't you think she feels bad? Huh?"

After taking a deep breath, Vinod seemed to calm down. "Sorry," he muttered.

All four crept back into the closet and continued to watch, with Vinod mumbling filthy curses at his uncle every few seconds.

Mrs. Lall's body was twisted to the side as her brother-in-law continued kissing her and fondling her breast. His giant hand rotated her tit in circles while his thick, hungry lips mashed against hers over and over.

Mira whimpered into his mouth as Rishik's arm reached behind her and supported her back just above the hips, preventing her from sliding off the bed. Suddenly he pulled her body to him so that her soft left breast crushed up against his shoulder. Rishik's fat, dripping tongue slid out and slowly licked up his sister-in-law's throat; it brushed up her chin, swirled around her dark red lips, and then pushed itself into her mouth.

Mrs. Lall groaned at the assault. She titled her head back and closed her eyes, the track of saliva on her brown throat glistening under the lights. With one arm supporting Mira's back and another hand squeezing her tit, Mr. Dutt continued kissing his wife's sister while his tongue searched the walls of her mouth. Spit dribbled out the corners of Mira's lips, running down her chin as her brother-in-law renewed the assault on her tiny mouth.

"Stand up off the bed," Rishik ordered Mira. She complied and stood in front of him. "Now take off your top."

Mrs. Lall looked to her sister with a quivering lip. Mala, sitting on her chair with her legs crossed at the other end of the room, just stared back.

"I told you to take it off," Rishik spoke up.

Hesitantly, Mrs. Lall grabbed the bottom of her white tube-top and began pulling it up her chest. Mr. Dutt licked his lips; his lustful eyes bulged as little by little his sister-in-law's honey-brown flesh came into view. He drank in the gentle curve of her waist and her perfect, flat stomach, and grinned when seeing her white brazier.

Soon Mira Lall stood clad in only her bra and tan shorts. Her luscious brown breasts, packed tightly in their white brazier, were heaving as she stared down at her brother-in-law.

Rishik reached forward and placed his hands on either side of Mira's hips, feeling her tremble at his touch. Suddenly, he pulled her to him so that his nose was pressed into his sister-in-law's stomach.

"Ahhhh!" Mira yelped in surprise; she could feel her brother-in-law's nose brush up and down her midriff.

Then Rishik began licking her lush skin, his juicy tongue darting all over her smooth, caramel-coloured abdomen and swirling around her belly-button before pushing inside.

"Ohhhhh...." squealed Mira, arching her back and gripping her brother-in-law's shoulders. "Ohhhhh, Brother!"

After a minute's licking Rishik leaned back on the bed and examined his work: much of his sister-in-law's stomach was sparkling lewdly with his saliva, a rim of thick, gooey spit surrounding her belly-button.

"Now for these shorts," said Rishik. "Take them off."

"But..." Mira protested.

"Now!" he ordered.

She unhooked the button and slid the zipper down. Then with a sexy though unintended wiggle of her hips, Mira pulled her shorts down her long legs and stepped out of them. Soon she stood blushing in only her white undergarments.

Mira's arms were folded under her breasts in a vain effort to cover her body; however, this just made her breasts bulge forth even more.

"Oh fuck..." muttered Mr. Dutt as his licentious eyes wandered over every inch of his almost-naked sister-in-law.

Rishik's hands snuck behind Mira's back; his fingers spread out, gripped her firm buttocks, and squeezed. He could feel the soft, full cheeks of Mira's ass compress under his thick fingers.

"B-brother!" whimpered Mrs. Lall as Rishik gripped her derriere even harder. "I-it hurts!"

Then, pulling her body to him again, Mr. Dutt nestled his face between Mira's crotch and started licking her cotton panties, slowly dragging his tongue up and down the thin white garment.