Brown Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blogger007
Blogger007
206 Followers

"Oohhhhhhhhh Brother!" moaned Mrs. Lall, her face contorting with surprise. She tried to push Rishik away but he held onto her buttocks and continued to lick her panties. Mira's back was arched sharply, her crotch thrust into her brother-in-law's face. The white cotton fabric was pushing hard into Mr. Dutt's nose and he could smell the tangy scent of his sister-in-law's cunt drifting into his nostrils.

Rishik inhaled deeply and said, "Your pussy smells delicious, Sister."

"D-don't say that!" replied a revolted Mrs. Lall. "It-it's so dirty!

By the time Rishik had finished his licking, Mira's white panties were damp with his saliva, and in some parts, with her own juices.

Mr. Dutt stood up off the bed, shrugged off his shirt, and wrapped his massive arms around Mira's slender waist. She was crushed against Rishik's broad, hairy chest as he bent down and began kissing her. At 5'6, Mira Lall seemed petite in comparison to the 6'5 behemoth. Her palms were pressed against his chest, trying to push him away, but Mr. Dutt held her to him in a powerful grip.

Then his left hand wandered down the smooth brown ridges of her bare back and stopped on her tight-fitting white panties.

"Mmmmhhhhh!" Mrs. Lall grunted into her brother-in-law's mouth.

Suddenly, her eyes shot wide open as she felt Rishik squeezing her buttocks once again. What surprised her even more was the sensation of her brother-in-law's stiff, nine-inch cock pressing into her belly through his shorts.

As Mr. Dutt groped and pulled Mira's right buttock in an upwards motion, he would almost lift her off her feet and drive her into his pelvis. Their crotches smashed together as both gasped in ecstasy. Without realizing it, Mira wrapped her arms securely around Rishik's naked back as she began sliding her panties up and down his prick in rapid, frantic movements, feeling its rigid outline glide along the lips of her pussy through the thin cotton of her underwear.

Mrs. Lall tried to resist her brother-in-law's hungry lips opening and closing on her own; she tried to fight his powerful grip on her supple buttocks; she tried to break away from the steel rod pressed against her belly, but she was beginning to give into the pleasure.

Mr. Dutt, always the astute observer, could sense his sister-in-law's crumbling will.

"That's enough for now, Sister," he said, his large right hand caressing Mira's face. "I have something for you."

Rishik grabbed a hold of his shorts and pulled them down his muscular legs as Mira took a quick step back and pressed her hand to her mouth. What she had just witnessed was her brother-in-law's nine-inch prick bounce forth, fully erect with a light glaze of precum on its engorged head. There was a thick patch of wiry black hairs around Rishik's penis, and his heavy, wrinkled testicles hung like two big grapefruits.

"I want you to do something for me, Sister," said Mr. Dutt, his nine-inch spear bobbing up and down in excitement. "I promise you'll enjoy it."

Mira shook her head and took another step back till she bumped against the wall. "I-I can't."

"Trust me," said Rishik, reaching for her wrist and pulling her to him. His thick pole was now wedged between Mira's legs.

"Please don't make me," she pleaded with tears running down her beautiful yet tragic face.

Mr. Dutt gripped her shoulders and began thrusting his hips back and forth; his dark brown cock slid between his sister-in-law's warm thighs, grazing along the lips of her pussy through her white panties

"Ohhhhhhhh, please don't....." moaned Mrs. Lall. She threw her arms around Rishik's back and pressed the right side of her face into his hairy chest; her expression was torn between ecstasy and shame, her eyes half-closed as she bit her lower lip. "Please, Brother, please! Don't make me do this...."

But Rishik didn't listen. With a maniacal glint in his eyes, he continued sliding his hot prick back and forth until Mrs. Lall squeezed her buxom thighs together, trapping her brother-in-law's organ in place: its gooey head poked right out on the other side, just under Mira's ass.

"Okay!" she cried, tossing her head back.

Mira kneeled down so that her face was at level with Rishik's penis. She looked towards her sister and saw that Mala was glaring at her with hatred. However, there were tears in Mala's resentful eyes. As she had since entering the room, Mrs. Dutt was sitting stiffly on a chair with her legs crossed.

"Sister!" Rishik boomed. "Concentrate!"

Mira turned her attention back to her brother-in-law's twitching member; she reached a shaking hand towards it.

"Wait!" Mr. Dutt interrupted. Mira's hand shot back and she quickly turned her eyes up to her brother-in-law: Rishik was so tall that his thick face seemed to float a mile above her. "Undo your hair."

Reaching behind her head, Mira unfurled her braids. After a few shakes of her head her long black mane flowed free in a silky wave; it framed her rounded face and robust cheeks, falling to just above her waist. Shimmering like black glass under the light, Mira's hair provided an exquisite compliment to her chocolate-brown skin.

"Now," said Rishik, stroking her cheek with the back of his finger, "play with it."

Mrs. Lall once again moved her trembling hand forward and wrapped her slim fingers around the middle of Rishik's shaft. It felt hot and slick in her hand: she hadn't touched a man's penis in fifteen years and holding one now she was suddenly reminded of her late husband.

Mira wiped the tears from her eyes and began stroking Rishik's length. At first she stroked it slowly, timidly moving her palm up and down the vertical member. Then she started to jerk him off quicker, sliding her hand all the way from the base of his phallus to its tip in long, fluid motions.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah!" groaned Mr. Dutt. His lecherous eyes were fixed on the supple mounds of his sister-in-law's swinging cleavage. "Faster, Sister! Do it faster!"

Complying, Mrs. Lall positioned her face to the left of her brother-in-law's crotch and began to stroke him furiously.

"Oh, shit!" moaned Rishik, throwing his head back. "That—feels—amazing...."

Mira's wide, curious eyes watched a thin line of translucent pre-cum leak out the penis's crown. The bubbling liquid ran down Rishik's length and seeped under her palm to create a warm, sticky lubricant.

"Mhhh! Mhhh! Mhhh!" Mira grunted, her fist almost a blur as she took short, quick jerks of her brother-in-law's pike.

"That feels great, Sister," said Rishik, raking his fingers through Mira's black hair. "But you know what'd feel even better?"

Mrs. Lall shook her head in confusion. Her question was answered when Rishik took a hold of his cock and began rubbing it up and down her dark lips. She gasped in shock, but she had already tasted the pre-cum oozing from the cock's helmet. Mira unconsciously licked her lips and experienced the tang of her brother-in-law's jism, a taste she hadn't experienced in fifteen years.

Closing her eyes, Mrs. Lall moaned in her throat as Rishik continued flicking the leaking tip of his cock over her lips and cheeks; quite soon, her face was gleaming with pre-cum.

When Rishik brought his cock to her lips, Mira opened her mouth and licked the head. Her pink tongue took a single upward swipe of the crown before swirling around it. She then grabbed the middle of her brother-in-law's shaft and jerked him off as she licked him.

"Oh yeah!" Mr. Dutt groaned, "That's more like it, Sister. You really seem to be getting into this now!"

Mrs. Lall proceeded to lick the entire length of the throbbing organ, placing her head to Rishik's left and dragging her tongue up and down the prick's side.

Mira could feel the pulsing veins of her brother-in-law's shaft as she drew her mouthpiece over its hard surface. She began kissing the tip, her lips smacking on the juicy helmet. A few minutes later Rishik's pre-cum was sparkling on Mira's lips as the wet sounds of her kissing and licking filled the room, coupled with her soft, feminine moans.

Mira bent her face lower and licked up from the base of Rishik's penis to it crown with one long stroke of her tongue. She then gripped the shaft just under its mushroom-head and began coiling her mouthpiece around it. Pre-cum rapidly bubbled out of Mr. Dutt's piss-slit, which Mrs. Lall swept up with her tongue, savoring it on her palate before swallowing it.

"You're amazing, Sister," said Mr. Dutt placing a hand on Mira's head. "Tell me: is my cock bigger than Rohit's?"

Instead of answering, Mrs. Lall parted her lips wide and closed them on her brother-in-law's dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh Mira!" Mr. Dutt groaned, "you look like such a whore!"

The sight of his sister-in-law's red lips bulging obscenely around the fat head of his cock was as delicious as it was nasty.

It's so huge! thought Mira with a flash of concern.

She was having trouble breathing even through her nostrils; drool started to seep out the corners of her mouth and drip down her chin. A few seconds passed by as she tried to relax her breathing. Then, little by little, Mira began pushing the nine inches deeper down her throat.

Mrs. Lall bobbed her head back and forth while with her right hand she flicked away the threads of black hair from her eyes. Her left hand grasped Rishik's fleshy spear at the base as she began to suck him quicker, her red lips gliding over the dark pillar of his phallus.

"Mmmmhhhhh! Mmmmhhhhh! Mmmmhhhhhh!" Mrs. Lall groaned each time she took in more of Rishik's cock.

"Oh fuck!" gasped Mr. Dutt, closing his eyes. "Suck me deeper, Sister! Suck me deeper!"

Mira's hazel eyes squinted in concentration as she continued her fervent blowjob. She jerked Rishik's member as she sucked him, her left hand taking short and rapid strokes of his prick. Sometimes her hand would wander down to her brother-in-law's heavy testicles and fondle the crinkled flesh.

"That's it, Sister! Play with my balls," said Mr. Dutt in a strained and husky voice. He placed his hand on the back of Mira's head and coaxed her down further.

As she dipped her head back and forth, Mira's hair bounced frenziedly with the movement and her gorgeous brown tits jostled in their white brazier.

The 6'5 Rishik stood on the carpet groaning and gasping while his sister-in-law, on her knees and clad only in her white bra and panties, gave him a passionate blowjob. Both were beginning to sweat in abundance. Mr. Dutt's chiseled muscles were glinting under the lights and Mira's smooth, naked contours were bathed in a silver gloss.

The blowjob continued for minutes. At one point, Mrs. Lall decided to take as much of Rishik's cock into her throat as she possibly could. Her jaw stretched to its limit; she pushed her head forward as her red lips inched down the length of Rishik's dark brown member.

"Uggghhhhhh!" Mira groaned hoarsely. Her throat throbbed and her nostrils exhaled their warm breath on Rishik's stiff prick. Every few seconds the pulsing cock in Mrs. Lall's mouth would spurt pre-cum onto her tongue and she would swallow every gooey drop with relish.

Mira nearly had three-quarters of Rishik's length stuffed down her throat. For a moment she did nothing but savor the salty taste of her brother-in-law's organ as it twitched in her mouth. Her lips were suctioned firmly around the hard dick as she used her tongue to lick its underside.

After a few seconds, Rishik slowly began to draw his cock out of his sister-in-law's oral cavity. Mrs. Lall's moist red lips dragged across the stiff prick till the slimy cock popped out of her mouth; its gleaming pink crown now lay resting on her lower lip. She stuck out her tongue and rapidly flicked the piss-slit up and down before swirling her mouthpiece around it.

"You like that, huh Sister?" asked Rishik, holding his member with one hand as he rubbed it up and down his sister-in-law's lips. "But there's even more to come."

Mr. Dutt lifted Mira up by her shoulders. Then, smoothing back the hairs from her forehead he leant down and kissed her.

"Mmmmmmhhhh!" Mrs. Lall moaned in longing after Rishik broke the kiss. She stood breathless with one hand one her heart.

But Mira still craved more: she threw her arms around Rishik's neck and pulled him down for another passionate kiss. Their dripping tongues mashed together in midair before their hungry lips closed on each other's.

"So, Sister," began Mr. Dutt, separating his lips from hers, "did you enjoy that?" He placed his large right hand on Mira's stomach.

"N-no..." she answered.

"Liar!" Rishik barked as his hand slid down her brown abdomen and into her white panties. His thick fingers found her hot, dripping pussy and caressed it with three fingers. "You're wet you little slut: I knew you were lying."

"Ohhhhhhh!" squealed Mira, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet. "I-I'm not lying...."

Mr. Dutt could feel his sister-in-law's pussy gush with fluids and bathe his wrist in her warm honey. Without warning he jammed his fingers deep inside her vagina and began stroking her viciously.

Mrs. Lall let out a long, lustful cry and squeezed her thighs together. She could feel Rishik's thick fingers rammed inside her tight pink folds, exploring her delicate vaginal walls.

"T-this is wrong, B-Brother," gasped Mira with her eyes flickering open and shut.

"Don't tell me you're not enjoying this?" Mr. Dutt asked with a sneer.

There was no point in denying the truth to herself: the feeling was just too intense. The juices erupting from her slit and running down the inside of her thighs was proof enough.

"Admit it, Sister," taunted Mr Dutt. "You like having your brother-in-law play with your cunt. You're just a whore who's longing to be fucked, aren't you?"

"Ohhhhhh!" Mira cried in answer, thrusting her hips forward in an effort to take more of Rishik's fingers into her burrow: she was practically throwing her body into his.

Mr. Dutt withdrew his glistening fingers from Mira's pussy and held them up to her face.

This, he thought, is the moment of truth.

Rishik pressed his fingers to his sister-in-law's lips. She didn't flinch. A few seconds passed by and Mr. Dutt believed he had failed.

Then Mira grabbed Rishik's wrist and began licking his digits in a frenzy. She tilted her head to one side and swept her tongue between the v's of his fingers before taking them deep into her mouth.

Mr. Dutt grinned as he watched his sister-in-law suck in his fingers to the knuckles.

"Mmmhh! Mmmhh! Mmmhh!" Mrs. Lall moaned. Her lips flared out around her brother-in-law's fat digits as they glided smoothly in and out of her mouth.

She took the bait, Rishik pondered with glee. This means she'll do anything I want.

"That's good, Sister," he said, withdrawing his wet fingers from Mira's mouth and rubbing them off on her cheeks. "Now the really fun part begins."

Rishik grasped the waistband of his sister-in-law's panties.

"W-what are you doing?" stammered Mira

Mr. Dutt didn't bother with an answer. Instead, he yanked the white panties down her shapely brown legs in one swift motion. Mira drew in a sharp breath of surprise and stood looking down at her brother-in-law with wide, stunned eyes.

"Hurry up and step out of them!" ordered Rishik.

Mrs. Lall complied and was soon standing with both hands covering her womanhood.

"S-stop," Mrs. Lall pleaded weakly as Rishik took hold of her wrists and forced her hands apart.

"Beautiful...." he muttered, staring up at the black, curly thatch of hair framing her sex.

Then, using his thumbs, he parted the fat, glistening folds of his sister-in-law's pussy and stuck his tongue deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Mira cried, gripping the sides of Rishik's head. "Ohhhhhhh! B-Brother...d-don't...p-please d-don't d-do t-that...."

But Rishik persisted in swirling his tongue inside Mira's tender pussy. His nose was pressed right up into her wet folds as his fat tongue jabbed in and out of her tight slit. As Rishik licked the pink nub of her clitoris, his hands reached behind to grip his sister-in-law's bare buttocks.

"Ahhhhhhh!" moaned Mrs. Lall, thrusting her pelvis into his face. Her head was thrown back as her fingers played with Mr. Dutt's hair. "Y-you s-shouldn't b-be d-doing this. It's so—it's so—d-dirty!"

"You know what, Sister?" asked Rishik, standing up and licking Mira's juices off his lips. "You're right: I shouldn't be doing something so nasty."

He grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to him; Mira gasped when she felt her brother-in-law's hard column poking into her soft abdomen.

"But there's plenty of other nasty things we can do," said Mr. Dutt. He grabbed his sister-in-law's shapely ass and began humping his pelvis into hers.

"L-like?" squealed Mrs. Lall, her eyes wide with fear.

Their genitals mashed together and Mira could feel her brother-in-law's raging hard-on smash against the tender folds of her womanhood. His heavy balls were knocking against her thighs while he stroked his index finger up and down the crack between her buttocks.

Mr. Dutt grabbed his sister-in-law's wrist and pulled her to the bed. He sat down on its edge and said, "Come sit on my cock." Mira shook her head quickly and was about to step back; however, Rishik was still holding her wrist. "Now!"

Mira hesitated: she didn't dare look at her sister.

"Listen," continued Mr. Dutt, "if you don't do what I say you'll never have sex again. Think about it: for the rest of your life you'll never feel another man's body, never feel a hard cock filling your pussy, never feel the ecstasy of orgasm. Can you bear that agony? If you do this now I'll fuck you whenever you want."

"B-but," replied Mrs. Lall, "I-I can't do it. I really can't. It's going too far!" Tears rolled down her cheeks as she cried into the palm of her right hand."

"Sure you can," said her brother-in-law. Rishik sat there naked on the edge of the bed, his colossal figure dripping with sweat, the hairs on his broad chest matted and tangled, his huge biceps glistening, his massive thighs looking even wider pressed down on the mattress. Then there was the erect nine-inch slab of meat between his legs.

It was difficult for Mira to say no to the handsome man before her, but she still persisted.

"You've already sucked my dick," said Mr. Dutt, "and you've let me lick your cunt: how is this so much worse?"

"B-but my husband...." Mira trailed off, crying harder.

"You want this; you need this!" Mr. Dutt persisted. "Don't deny it, Sister. I'm just trying to help you. Neither Mala nor I want you to be miserable and resort to something so filthy and sinful as masturbation. And no one has to know: it's a private matter between family. Think about it: we can have sex anytime day or night in the secrecy of this house. And I can fill your pussy like no other man can; I can make you scream with joy, cum harder than you've ever cum in your life. Doesn't that sound like something you've been wanting these fifteen years? Now come on!"

Mrs. Lall stared down at Rishik's thick brown cock standing proud and erect: its piss-slit was like an unblinking eye which bore through her sense of restraint. She felt herself getting hotter. With an electric shudder passing through her body, Mrs. Lall walked forward, wrapped her arms around Rishik's neck, and sat down on his cock, stretching her legs out on either of his hips.

"Arrrggghhhhhh!" Mira screamed, throwing back her head of lustrous black hair and shutting her eyes tight. She could feel the swollen head of her brother-in-law's prick tear aside the frail walls of her engorged pussy. Mrs. Lall's face was lifted towards the ceiling as she screamed, the muscles of her neck stretched tight.

The steel rod drove deeper into her at a slow, deliberate pace.

Blogger007
Blogger007
206 Followers