All Comments on 'Brownwood: I Dreamed Ch. 02'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
DG HearDG Hearabout 9 years ago
Keep it going

This is a very interesting story and well written. It's easy to tell you put a lot of thinking and time into it. I'll wait for the next chapter. It's a story very much worth reading.

DG Hear

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 9 years ago
2nd part

Much better than the 1st.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Certainly a good story

Well written (obviously) and gripping. Please continue.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I must say...This is a very good story...

I must say...This is a very good story...I just hope you finish it soon!!! 4* until now...I have a feeling that will be better in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please ask Zach to grow a spine....he is too easily manipulated by others

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE AND THE TRASH

clear your mind from all the past. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hopefully he,will end up with stephanie

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
**

Shit happens. Cheers!

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Another Good Chapter

I have to agree that while Zach is a very loving and gentle father he seems to be immature as a person in general. He is full of fears and has a tendency to avoid confrontations. Of course we all hope that he stops Ty from killing Bree......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3*s

Gave the first chapter 2*s . It was mundane and predictable.

DFWBeast the other stories you have posted did you great credit. So I keep reading.

The addition of Ty earned your 3*s for this chapter. I look forward to the excitement he will provide this story.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And Good Fucking Riddance!

I apologize for my gender. I don't do it, I don't know anyone who does it, but I read it here often enough that it MUST be true.

Apparently we women are constantly ordering/pushing/bribing/blackmailing you men into doing things you would just as soon not do. But you were raised to be nice boys and listen to you Mama, treat your sister right...yada yada...so you end up sitting across from the bitch that broke your heart, feeling bad that she got what she deserved.

I am always pained when I read men feeling they have to do things like this. I want to slap the women in their lives silly. It's bad enough, the stuff we take from our spouses and bosses in the name of peace/love/security, etc.. Don't take it from anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

Slut got what she deserved.

tO1kmhq5apoPRPwxtO1kmhq5apoPRPwxabout 9 years ago
WOW

3 ruined lives and 2 killed babies - the woman is bad news! Run in the opposite direction!!!

rixelsrixelsalmost 9 years ago
Anonymouse

Why are there so many comments without user names?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Did I miss it ?

What was there that he needed to hear?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She's still an asshole

and he still needs to grow a pair. As a single parent, the only two words you need to say to albatrosses in your life are "good" and "bye."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I

Hear that Raac a comin , a rollin round the bend.

So many authors ,so few testicles remaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For the 1ST TIME .....

..... and "hopefully" the last it's not DFWBeast ..... IT'S DFW"CUCK"!!!

Hope it sounds as bad to YOU as it sounds to your loyal readers!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Serves Her Right!

"Damn, Zach, you're such an asshole." – HE’S an asshole? Bree acts like a cunt and shit all over him, and he’s expected to treat her nice?

“I thought you might want to know your fairytale ending wasn't the only one that turned to shit." – Yes, but he wasn’t to blame for HIS ending turning to shit, she’s got no one to blame but herself.

“I've information” – So TELL him! Why should he have to meet her?

"There wasn't any way I could've explained it to you back then without destroying us.” – And the way she DID destroy it was better? At last if she TALKED to him they MAYBE could have gotten back together, but by throwing away their engagement and slutting it up at the party there was no way back.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“Damn, how did Bozo let you get away?" – She didn’t “let” him get away, she THREW him away!

“For that matter, I rarely go out anymore." – A little late, now.

And just what did she tell him that he needed to know?

"My divorce was granted, but the pre-nup I'd signed left me with pretty much nothing after the lawyers got their fees.” – What kind of a pre-nup protects a felon with drug and abuse convictions?

TarcoTronTarcoTronabout 8 years ago
Great

Great story, the author shouldn't get himself bothered by any nagative comments.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
"Bree had walked out of his life... again. "

You had a misspelling there.

It should be spelled. "Bree was shoved away by him by every means he had...again."

It is a subtle error that many authors overlook. (wink)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so the nazi says

sorry to the jew and all good. this is white women to a tee, never really sorry only regret.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
Yup!!

Several years on and Bree has grown up a great deal and, as adults do, acknowledges her contribution and responsibilities. Zach, also several years on, has never matured and, as spoilt little brats do, still stamps his feel and blames everyone else!! Sheesh, lawdy, lawdy fuck a duck!!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Great Story

You have got a real talent, buddy.😉😉

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoy your writing👍🏻

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
@bachgenbachdrwg

If it's so distressing to you as a wannabe psych pretender, why are you reading it?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
that family must rent to own the judges

Ty was a proven spouse abuser as well as a convicted criminal and the judge didn't overturn the prenup?

Can you say bribed?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Nope.

You don't get to be that much of a screwed up whore/bitch and get another go at who you fucked over.

She starts fucking other guys in college, he took her back, she then starts fucking one of the same men she already left "the love of her life" to fuck in the first place and then married him?

The only thing this disgusting cunt loves is the slimy hole between her legs.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I know most of these are repeats -

"You know, she still loves you." - Still? Weren't her last words to him, "I don't love you anymore?"

"your fairytale ending wasn't the only one that turned to shit." - Yeah, except that SHE caused BOTH to turn to shit, he has SOME blame for his and NONE for hers!

"Meet with me at O'Malley's for a couple drinks?" - Why can't she just tell him right there?

"There wasn't any way I could've explained it to you back then without destroying us" - Well, you destroyed "us" anyway.

I thought she had something to tell him that he needed to know? SHE might have needed to tell him, I think he could have lived without hearing what she had to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your writing is impeccable...

Too bad Bree was so pathetically immature; she should have started growing up while in college - like Zach did. She's more mature now, but getting stomped, busted by the cops, spending time in jail, and then run out of town by the ex-husband's family has a way of sobering you up fairly quick. Zach needs to stay far away from her, so it's a bit of a blessing that Bree is running away. Yeah, it's cowardly, but at least she's gone.

Obviously we haven't seen the last of her - I'm sure Zach will yet rue the day he made friends with her. That girl is a walking disaster area and Zach is always the one she dumps on. Why? Oh, it's because she loves him so much. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterful.

This is a high point in the collection. It feels real. It causes an emotional reaction in the reader. We see how pride can destroy lives. We once again see a guy abandon his integrity because of hurt feelings and self pity. She's been terribly damaged and fears for her life and he can't help? Selfish and stupid, what a hero!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@bachendykedruggy

Bree has matured?????

Yep Like you the hols have gotten deeper and wider and have stretch marks...thrown in drugs willing gangbangs two abortions...yep good catholic girl all matured.

Fact catholics devoutly hold abortion is murder.

Bree matured enough to kill two babies....oh mommy and daddy and brother are so proud at how darling bree is all growed up now

I know mysoginist is word for women hater but what is term for female manhater

Germanlesbo sounds right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What comes around .... goes around!

She was Bitch then and a Cunt now! Parting words to the WHORE should have been .... "CUM" back when you can leave sooner".

NicealloverNicealloverover 5 years ago
Turning point

Great story! I loved it and the interaction between them is good. I just think Zach would have been a bit less bitter given the mileage that had passed between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm

Probably not your intention, but this reads like Bree is blaming every shitty choice she made on Zach.

Oh, her dreams of having a family were smashed...boo hoo. His dreams of having exactly that were the reason she dumped him and went looking for sport sex. Drugged or not, she went looking for someone to hook up with, to stick it to the dumbass that loved her, because his dreams were 'stifling her freedom'. She was fucking around on him before that. Lest we forget, 'I want to date other people to see what I'm missing out on by being stuck with a broke dumbass'.

If it was your intention to illicit sympathy for Bree, the you failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hate her

Really I have no sympathy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?

Excellent story, superior storytelling, but the main characters have to be the stupidest people in the history of the world!

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

When she asked for the meeting he should have told her to piss off, undoubtedly a shorter story but so much more real.

Difficult to fault the writing, but when you have characters like these nothing will ever make them sympathetic or even likeable.

Bree is a selfish taker and Zack will always be a relationship loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate when a MC keeps saying, "no, no, no," and then he say yes, only to discover he was right from the start. What was in the talk for him? To gloat in her misery? To help her clear her chest? Fuck her. Bree blame shifting would have deserved a harder response from Zach. She brought all the pain she suffered on herself. There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, any man would take the slut back after all she did. She needs a permanent shrink at her side. If you were trying to write a believable reconciliation tale you chose the wrong scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BREE WAS A SLUT AND MET HER COMEUPPANCE!!

His mother should stop interfering

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still don't get why Bree ended up with Ty. He date raped her and she was drugged. Ok she didn't know that at the time, but knew she had slept with more than just Ty. She was on a rebound after leaving Zach. Yes the pregnancy was crushing when she learned about it and she had a tough decision to make not knowing who the father is though almost certain it wasn't Zach. Her Catholic family would forbid an abortion and she had no support. So Ty saw an opportunity and swept in to be her support. She then crushed Zach's heart on New Year's Day out of she and guilt of the pregnancy. It is maybe understandable once she dates Ty for a while that she would accept the engagement as otherwise she though that life would pass her by and she had nuked her dreams with Zach and Ty was nice to her and there for her. But why did she jump into dating him given the nature of what happened that night in November. If she had sex with more than one guy, even if she did not know of Ty's drugging her and his dark side that woke up right before her 1st wedding anniversary, it was clear that Ty did NOT protect her and look out for her while she was very drunk. Even if she was functional enough for consent went Ty the shark hit on her hard and she was really drunk, that is NOT a healthy basis for anything and the other events whole murky to her, along with all the rumors, ment something was fishy with Ty. So it is highly unwise and a bit unrealistic that a rational woman would date Ty thr next semester. After they dated dor a while, then sure she burned her bridges with Zach, who wasn't even there that semester, and fell for being pampered snd spoiled by the rch pretty boy Ty from Boston. She made a bad decision after a huge argument with Zach when she broke their engagement and hence got really drunk. Even she doesn't probably know when the drugging took place. But she was raped that night. While she only remembered snippets, while she learned later that he was thr culprit along with the other frat brothers, he did not protect her despite being with her earlier that evening when she could remember. Those are highly shady circumstances. It is however hard to swallow that she would rush into an engagement with Ty while resist one for so long with Zach. She probably did it out of fear of missing out and though she loved Ty, but good luck convincing the reader let alone Zach. That scene seemed like a stretch. After a little less than a year her marriage turns to crap and gets out of control. The author seemed to really push this to sicken Zach later and seemed to be unnecessary. Drug addiction? Gangbangs? Physical abuse? Miscarriage? Really dark and pretty extreme. Really makes the incoming RAAC seem highly unlikely.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"You know, whatever happened between the two of you really tore her up." - "Whatever" happened was her ripping his heart out.

\

"There wasn't any way I could've explained it to you back then without destroying us." - Once again, but the way she did it DID destroy them. At least if she TRIED to explain it, they might have worked things out.

\

"was enough to make me feel like a slut" - That's good, because she was.

\

I don't know what kind of a pre-nup she signed where she got screwed when she didn't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Zack should've showed up wearing a toga, codpiece (extra large) and carrying a beer mug, saying, "Hey honey, I just wanted to make you feel comfortable... So, you got drunk at a frat party- but what could happen? I give my 'circling sharks' warning, but hey- your Sisters are there to protect you. I'm just manipulating you, although Ty seems to have 'manipulated' your panties from your body and his cock into your pussy tout suite. When you came stumbling home in the morning, a Sister is along to help you move out. Now they'll protect you... from me. I finally get the short version of 'why' on New Years: "I don't love you". So Bozo, make me laugh and fill in the yada yada blanks but hurry up, my beer's getting warm." My version is shorter and more believable.

Anon56

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

Bree was immature and.... Well... Incredibly weak and dependent. For all her claims of being free she DID want security but was fighting it because she was stupidly immature.

And she made impulsive decisions from repeated positions of desperation and weakness. And paid for it.

Oh and she trashed another person while doing so.

I think you can feel sorry for her AND judge her for her stupidity..Doesn't mean taking her back but does mean maybe saying "ok best of luck and we can help. Bye."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES