All Comments on 'Brownwood: Tommy Boy Ch. 03'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kept me guessing,that is good writing. I will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANGIE WAS A WHORE AND STILL HAS THE WHORE TENDENCIES HENCE SHE CAN DISPLAY HERSELF SO OPENLY!! IT IS MORE THAN JEALOUSY. ONCE A CHEAT ALWAYS A CHEAT

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

I suppose ther really are male dipshits like this , ones that have no self esteem,cannot think without their zipper being involved, and are basically out of control most of the time when in the company of attractive women. I have not met many , if any at all. Men who are willing to subject themselves to torture and abuse, oh wait, those are the increasingly popular and common cucks, a phenomenon that is skyrocketing as we have yet another generation , the fourth or fifth in a row, with lower t scores than the previous. Nice writing but civilization would be a chaotic shambles if the Mc in this yarn was normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - very well written and developed. Didn’t want it to end but that’s the hallmark of a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Was a nice romance between the MC and Angie. I just don't get the critics about the MC being a cuck. How was he supposed to handle Leah differently after Susie spilled the beans? He tossed her out and divorced her and got a new place. He needed motivation. He got it in an unusual way. Out of that grew friendship, then love, then marriage. So what if Angie didn't arrive at it at the same time. She had her defenses up for a long time. The author made it crystal clear the only way to Angie's heart was to be safe, to be honorable and to be a friend to her and Erica. There was no other path to her heart. Period.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Very simple comment; It was a great story, with a very satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, which is now several years old. To reference Angie as a whore is so misunderstanding and judgmental. While her indiscretion was misguided, her husband's secretive actions were as well. They were both very young. She acknowledged her mistake, attempted to address it, but she was rebuked. Thereafter, there was not a singular instance of unfaithfulness or infidelity. A loving mother, a caring friend who safeguarded everything she cared for.

2 torn souls who were blessed to find one another. Great story.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I only found disappointment in the lack of karma for Susie, Rob & Marcus. Sorry, but I'm a strong believer in payback. Excluding more of his original divorce part of the story in part 1 would have helped. I still gave it a 5.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Cuckold Bitch Wimp SIMP all of the above

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Tom wasn't a cuckold but he was a fucking wimp or simp or whatever the opposite of a heterosexual male is. And yes real men don't go around ceding agency in their own lives to fucking random women. This guy is about as aimless as a headless chicken and you no what women don't like listless aimless men. As much as they love the whole we don't need no Man narrative they still find themselves to men who can provide for them and their children.

Personally this is a cuck story except instead a of a guy cucking Tom it's Angie. This fucking cunt bullied and coerced this guy from the moment she met him that's why I hate this story.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Kept my attention from beginning to end! The characters were vivid and well-defined, and the plot was well-thought-out, with great continuity. Unlike many stories in this genre, this tale was more restrained in its erotica, which, in my mind, made it more believable. On the other hand, it is a fantasy with all the tricks that are normally used to make a point. Well done on all counts, I thoroughly enjoyed the work and gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful and wonderful story. I really appreciate it. Enjoy reading the story from beginning till the end. Definitely a five star 🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being a large guy, no self esteem, married to a gorgeous attractive vivacious strong woman, this story particularly struck a chord with me.

Simon_M

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Great story! 5 stars

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Damn, this chapter was awesome, a great description of his insecurities, very well done

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 1 year ago

"Brownwood" is an outstanding series of stories, each one very well written and told. I do hope that you will continue with this series and tell more of the stories of the wonderful people of Brownwood..........():\

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Really hit the sweet spot...5

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Tried to give you a five. But this Blake thing ain't working I guess... So take a

10 instead.. 👍👍🙄😉👌✌️🤠

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Auto correct sucks.. it took.. you did good., As always. Thanks

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Another good one in this series, you drew it along very well,

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Always love when the good guy gets the girl...

tinfoilhattinfoilhat10 months ago

What a story. Thanks Beast.

SlamnukeSlamnuke8 months ago

DD boobs are not big and would never require any sort of breast reduction surgery. Perhaps if they were J cups or larger then maybe, but a reduction from DD to C isn’t that large of a change and seems rather pointless. I’m convinced you don’t really understand cup size in women.

Further, I’d never want any woman to get breast reduction surgery. It’s nothing like getting implants, it’s a risky and invasive surgery that will come with large scars that cannot be hidden. Women should only get breast reduction if there is a medical need for one. Pure vanity like this? That’s incredibly stupid. Why give yourself huge scars in a surgery that comes with a high risk of infection?

That he acted completely okay with it without doing any research or offering any resistance tells me he’s a complete idiot and just follows whatever his wife tells him to do. He’s not looking out for her at all.

Jalibar62Jalibar626 months ago

A thoroughly enjoyable roller-coaster!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyable and well written series. Great characters which had their flaws and their strengths. Really worth a read fir anyone who likes a feel good story. BardnotBard

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Now that’s a love story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry Slam, removing implants and possibly replacing them with smaller implants is not all that big of a deal.

I was a singer in a rock band in college. I had my share of every size of boob from mere nipples to triple D’s, often two or three sets a day. (Interestingly the girls with the smallest boobs got turned on the most by boob play, go figure.) There is a large and noticeable difference between DD’s and C’s, especially if the body is trim and fit. Still that wasn’t even a key part of the story so I’m not sure why you fixated on it. Maybe you didn’t have the benefit (or curse) of the experiences I had in college.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

Really liked this story. It was sweet and somewhat unexpected compared to the previous installments of this series. It was a good switch up.

<>

Adding to the "boob thing". So, my wife has enormous boobs - she's a professional adult model. When you read a bra size, "40DD" the number is the band size, or the circumference around the chest, not the boobs. The letter is the cup size, or the volume of the boobs (their actual size). A woman with a 40DD chest has a big "chest" (not just boobs). My wife is thin, she wears a 32M bra. That is, her chest under the boobs is 32 inches around (pretty average for a fit woman) and her cup size is M, which is basically unheard of (and entirely thanks to science and technology). Imagine a 5'8" blonde, about 150lbs, of which 12lbs is basically breast implants. Obviously, I don't hate implants like some people do (handle might give it away) but for anyone who is curious or in the know, each one is 2500cc of volume - just to give you an idea, the "normal" maximum size for an implant is 800cc, or your "double d". She had to have repeated visits to a specialist surgeon in the united states to get to her current size (and in fact, she just got home a couple days ago with her 5th set of implants). Also, women do upsize and downsize breast implants all the time, but if you downsize significantly, you'll need a breast lift to get rid of the extra skin.

<>

Also, as an aside - while I don't have Tommy's insecurities over a cheating ex-wife, I would also say that despite my wife being a walking, talking advertisement for sex, in the last 16 years I can probably count on one hand the number of times guys have approached her (although, to be fair, one of those guys was a B list pop star at a concert we were at). To put it bluntly, only in LW fiction are towns populated with men who have the balls to approach a woman that looks like my wife. Typically it's actually couples that come up.. and ask for selfies. although recently we did have this soccer mom looking woman come up to us and say, "Wow! My husband follows you on Instagram!"- she wanted to talk to her about getting breast implants, so there is that. So, on the whole, I think in "real life" being married to a huge tittied exhibitionst that has probably thousands of pieces of content on the internet and in magazines isn't really as big of a deal as some authors might imagine. Most guys are frankly, way too sheepish to "shoot their shot", even when she's alone and it practically never happens when I am there. Not good for the story I guess, but that's been my "real life" experience over the last decade and a half of marriage (and no, I don't look like a terrifying biker, or a super model myself - I'm probably more average Joe than Tommy is)

<>

Anyway, back to the story - I loved it. It was great. All of the characters were endearing. I think you made Angie the right combination of mixed signals, enough so that at various parts of the story, you kind of disliked her because it was obvious that Tommy was falling for her and Erica. I really hated and both enjoyed that part of the story, so well done. A solid 5/5 from me.

Hugo999Hugo999about 2 months ago

Enjoying the series so far thx

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the &quot;Loving Wives&quot; category. Primarily they're &quot;cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation&quot; type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES