Browser History Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...you said if I asked for what I wanted, I'd get it. Ahh!" He had my legs spread again, and was rubbing the head of his cock in tight circles around my clit.

"No, I didn't. I said you had to ask if you hoped to get what you wanted. Lesson two is that what you want," he gave a short thrust, slipping the head of his cock inside me and rocking it back and forth, "is only going to happen if it's what I want. Beg for it."

"I don't, I just...I can't..." It felt so wonderful to be even that little bit full of him after being denied release. "Oh, dammit," I muttered, all pretenses of resistance falling away with every quarter-thrust of his cock. "Please! Please fuck me! Take me hard and long and in every position you can think of! Make me cum on your cock! I am fucking starving for it! Fill me all the way up! Make me your slut! Make me take it as deep and hard as you can! Make it hurt to sit down tomorrow! Fuck me, please!" It was like a dam broke in me, and every sexual thing I'd ever held back from saying spilled out. He snorted in laughter as he slid his whole length inside me in two quick thrusts.

I managed to hold my tongue a little better as he sawed into me with a steady tempo, my body adjusting to the feeling of being so completely full of him. I reached up to touch his shoulders and chest, admiring the way the muscles worked under his tanned skin with each thrust. He slid his hands under my ass to get a better, deeper angle into me and I wrapped my legs around his back to hang on. He scooped me the rest of the way off the floor and bounced me against his kneeling thighs, then growled deep in his throat and bit my shoulder to muffle a louder cry.

"Alright, Caroline," he breathed hard, pulling out, "get on your hands and knees for me. I'm going to give you that deep, hard fuck you begged me for."

I did as I was told and he pushed into me smoothly from behind, spreading my knees with his. He began immediately with savage thrusts that hammered into the front wall of my vagina in a way that made my head swim. My hands gave way as he pounded me and I sank my shoulders down, my pink nipples crushed against the low pile of the rug. I would have slipped to the floor entirely but for the strong grip of his hands on my hips. That alone would have been enough to make my cum again, but what started it was the amazing sensation of his balls swinging back and forth, tapping my overstimulated clit with each pump. I could feel myself tightening up around him as I started to cum. He fought to stay inside me while keeping pace, guiding the backward thrusts of my hips with his left hand and grabbing a big handful of my hair in his right.

"What did you tell me...unh!...you'd do to stay out of trouble, Caroline?"

"Anything!" I nearly screamed as he fucked me through my orgasm.

"What do I get to have...mmm!...out of your body?"

"Anything, anything," I sobbed, the feeling of my core exploding taking up any attention that wasn't on responding to his voice.

"And what...ah!...do you get to do...ummn!...with your beautiful...ah!...body?" He pulled out of my clenching pussy and whipped the condom off just in time to cover my lower back and ass in thick spurts of cum. He still had his hand in my hair and turned my face back to look at him, his dick quivering as the last of his semen squeezed out onto me.

"With my body," I panted, "I get to do...anything?"

He released me and got off his knees, sitting heavily back in the desk chair, just looking at me. I pressed my whole body against the floor, riding the aftershocks of that last amazing orgasm, unable to picture any longer what it was about the world outside this room that had made this seem like a really bad idea before. After a while, I could hear him get up and get dressed. I didn't even look. He watched me a while longer, then dropped my discarded skirt, polo, and bra by my head. "I'm going to go check on the boys. You're going to clean yourself up. Then, I'm going to walk you out to your car and pay you your usual rate."

Dressed and doing my best to clean up my smeared mascara and lipstick in the half bath that opened into the office, I looked for signs I was different, that I had changed. There were no signs I'd been caught and fucked by a man I'd never thought not to trust, not ones that weren't easily wiped away with a washcloth, anyway. There were no signs I not only wasn't a virgin anymore, but that I'd begged to have Mr. Peterson's cock in my mouth, between my tits, and deep inside my pussy. My pupils looked huge in the dim bathroom mirror, my irises picking up just enough of the light from the open doorway to the office to flash blue. I looked at this woman who was who I was going to be now and said the thing I'll remember clearest and best about that night, long after memory's own dark mirror turns us all into nubile young nymphs and big-cocked studs.

"Anything."

The crunching driveway gravel under our feet was so loud to me that I wondered that it didn't wake the kids. "I'd like for you to sit for us again, Caroline." He opened my car door for me, gentlemanly, like always before. "You're free to use the computer in my office for whatever you want after the boys are in bed. I just have one condition: You'll leave your panties on when you masturbate and then leave them in the top right hand desk drawer."

"Ok, thanks. Have a good night." I didn't know what else to say, so I said the blandest thing in the world. I never went within a hundred feet of that house or that man, ever again; I fucked him in every room of his house twice a week until I left for college in the fall. I don't know which of those two things I want more to tell you was what happened, but the real truth was neither. I did babysit for the Peterson's several more times that spring and summer and I kept up my part of the bargain every time. I only had sex with Mr. Peterson one other time, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

That was in 1997.

12