All Comments on 'Bruises Ch. 03'

by Faria

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved It !

I always like your stories.Looking forward to read more chapters of this story. Soon ! keep it up. Please update your stories fast. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
is this a Jr High story, or high school?

the characters seem rather immature.

a 20yr old in HS who supposedly had a rough life, and the best he can do to get a girls attention is to knock her down, steal her book, and be sooo cool and late? he acts more like a 14yr old!

and the 18yr old AP student - acts like a 13yr old with a crush!

people act silly in love, but i think you might want to reconsider either the characters, or the setting.

FariaFariaabout 19 years agoAuthor
Please be patient...

Yes, it is supposed to be High School. I understand the character development has been...well..crap. I'm not having the best time with them at the moment and school is really taking its toll. However, I feel the next few chapters are getting better and I hope my character development gets better as well. I wasn't too thrilled with the third chapter but I hope when you read the 4th chapter it gets back on track.

-Faria

ShoogShoogalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

This is the beginning of a great story. I like how you slowly gave character description, instead of plowing through it. The development is coming along nicely. I am enjoying the story quite a bit and can't wait for the next chapters to come out. Keep up the good work.

aglaisaglaisover 17 years ago
I like your story so far

it is a great beginning, please continue asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmm

wat happened to the rest of the story????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
????

i need mor this story seems adorable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmm...

i liked how you took your time in the beginning but now it s just feeling like your taking to long... i think if you sped it up and maybe made the characters a little more mature this could be a really really good story so im looking forward to the upcoming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CUTE!1

These are so cute :) i guess its a bitof a stretch to hope for more but whyd u stop??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Love it! But where's the rest? :'(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous