All Comments on 'Bryan's Training'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 8 years ago

mmm, this is going to be good ,hurry up and write the next episode please .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

Can't wait for next week's encounter. Bryan is one lucky girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a crock of shit.

His answer was simply "no". So what if the women said anything? No one is going to believe them. He'd simply say his wife got drunk and was talking about her fantasies. All three women would just look silly. And why would he be afraid of his wife? Does she really think she could over power her husband? If she tries to spank him just bitch slap her. Or if she succeeds call the Police. I wonder how the view from jail is for her? It's called spousal abuse. Even of he goes to Madge and Margaret's house all he needs to do it threaten them. You know how easy it is to break a woman's little finger? Or are they Amazon women too? Giving him the hormone pills was the final dagger to this stupidity. What happens if he has a bad reaction to them? Are they Doctors? And what about hiring a PI to get the goods on his unfaithful wife and very publicly divorcing her and embarrassing her? This stupid story never had a chance. It's so ludicrous and unbelievable that I'm still laughing at how bad it was. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really now...

I think calling it a "crock of shit" is far too kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

not good at all , forced feminization is not my thing

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 8 years ago
Ok

Normally I Love forced feminization, but this story (I use that term very loosely) was AWFUL.

There was no build up and you just threw your readers into a web of ridiculousness.

I will give one positive note, I was looking forward to this when I saw the title...

I think this could be a great story with several chapters because you have a decent idea that people come here to read.

However, currently this is a serious miss. I would be embarrassed if I had posted this; and whoever proofread it failed you miserably.

I hope you are some younger kid who knows nothing about writing, it is the only logical explanation for such a juvenile entry.

Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quick comment!

Quietoldie makes me sick!

This here tale sucks DONKEY DICK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exciting

It is an exciting story. I would love to be Bryan and be dressed like that. At my age, I may be a bit past it but it made my cock feel a lot younger.

It is so easy for young bulls to be critical but spare a thought for older men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

It was so sexy. Calling him Shirley was brilliant.

"Why don't you call me Madge dear, we're all girls together aren't we Shirley?" Madge says opening her legs wider. She strokes herself briefly and lets out a deep sigh.

You should write more like this.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I guess. my clit got all hard in my panty. Seriously, it was obvious the wife ruled his world and he was submissive, and was on the fem side from the beginning. If she wants her bosses kids then get a divorce, if she doesn't love him get a divorce. If she is going to bring sissy her cum filled pussy and ass to clean up, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yikes

Take me to your house!!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
good start

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read about how Shirley is treated by the ladies and by his Mistress wife. I too am a CD who wishes my wife would find out and treat me like Shirley's wife treats him.

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

If there is a story that deserves a second chapter, it's this one. Yes my panty got tight reading it. I already gave it a 5, and this is at least my second read. My main concern is if his wife really loves him, and what her intentions are, for her husband and herself.

Being exposed to her girl friends is a fantasy of mine also, and a lot of others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

grow some balls get the hell out with whatever dignity you have left

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Change him to a woman. Will he suck guys dick, having them penetrate his pussy. I wish I had someone do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

run get away from that whore you call a wife she is just another slut that you don't need time to go

triffle64triffle64over 2 years ago

Nice story. Good beginning too. Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Wish you'd continue it. Totally a fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely. My wife makes me wank until I come in my panties while she tells me what she'd like to do with a real man. I think she might be ready to meet a man with me, and tell him she doesn't allow me intercourse.

Shirley should be trained to lick Madge and Margaret every Wednesday, and go home with spunk filled knickers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yuck. Hate this story. I like sucking cock but it has never made me feel feminine. Plus if I found out you drugged me, the next day I'd show up at your place & violence would ensue. I'd take your phone & use the photos to divorce my wife. I can't understand this fantasy story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...