All Comments on 'BSTC Day 03'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nothing better

What a great story...There is nothing better that learning the joys of anal sex. It is the best way for the woman to show her total submission to the man. These mothers are teaching their son's very valuable lessons. It took me three marriages to find a woman that would love anal and now that I have I know it was worth waiting for. Good story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mother Knows Best

As always klxro another freakin hot story. Where was that island when I was a young lad? Oh well, I'll live vicariously through Todd's sexcapades with all the lovely milfs. Thanks for the story and I still think your "lost in space" should have some type of adward(s).

jocker77jocker77almost 15 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for another chapter!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
When is Vicky going to admit she's falling in love

Vicky needs to admit to Todd, that she has fallen in love with him, and wants him as a lover. That the thought of not having his big cock to satisfy her would not be acceptable. Her husband hasn't been doing what she has needed for a long time, and her son is perfect for her. Vicky is willing to do whatever Todd wants of her,as long as he will love her with that big cock of his.

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexalmost 15 years ago
More "build-up" stories, klrxo

Please write another series that has more buildup and forbidden sexual tension, where a mom makes her son earn each successive level of sexual reward, preferably a something similar to "How Mom Made Him State Champ", but focused solely on the mom and son (with maybe an aunt). Towards the end, HMMHSC had too many females (especially grandma?!) competing for the son that sort of muddled the story.

Maybe you could do a sequel (How Mom/Aunt Made Him NATIONAL Champ?), with a new storyline involving the hidden, forbidden relationship with Michelle and Aunt Gail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How Many Years Of Therapy Will It Take??

Fantasy tales always have way more impact when the readers can relate them to some link in 'Real Life'. No where does this piece come even close to that. Here are just a few issues you have ignored: ONE: STD's. I'm sure ALL the mommies are sparkling clean, but what about their loving little boys since you seem to have a penchant for assembly line sex? Also, since the "Femdom Dragoons' that run this place put so much emphasis on 'Safe Sex'; what happens when the 'boys' get home and 'Susie Rotten-Crotch' spreads her legs while screaming 'FUCK ME MOW'. Does anyone think little Jonnie will take the time to put on a 'raincoat'?? Yeah, that's going to happen. Oopps! TWO: The YEARS of therapy it will take for your protagonist to even approch any kind of a 'normal' relationship with a female. After all, he's learning first hand that 'Females = Fucking' and nothing else. Big OOPPS!! >>>>> Look, I like a 'stroke tale' as much as anyone else, but this one is soooo far out in left field that it has absolutely no connection to any reality I've ever heard of. How about a re-write with just the barest hint of concern from 'Mommie Dearest' about her son's future. You know, you could slip this in the storyline when Mommie isn't so consumed with her need for her boy's cock in her ass. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
husbands/dads..should indeed been included..

quite the opposite..husbands/dads should have been on the island with their sons..helping their sons "learn" with moms..but also having the moms instructing their stud sons..about hot bi action with dad/sons..with moms being the cumsluts these families all crave..! ! yes...women/moms turn-on greatly to scenerios like that..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Maybe its time for some hardship to strike them while on the island.Big storm that crashes a prisoners ship on the beach and when they see all those moms they go crazy...Naturally only Todd and Vicky are able to think a way out...Lesson in survival that they must learn to protect their woman all spiced up with lots of sex.I am just fantasizing here,great story,please continue.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 15 years ago
HOLY HELL!

I hate being rushed, after posting a bad ass story like this and I'm sure that you are hearing it! Hurry! Please, nothing to stupid and fuck it up. I'd like to read them doing it at home, in his room, not hers! GREAT STORY!

palmerrascalpalmerrascalalmost 15 years ago
Par Excellence !!

The premise of your tale is outstanding!! After all, who could resist doing mom with so many other fella's doing it too,...and at the structured instruction of a woman that reminds me of a famous British dog trainer on TV. ( Oh Victoria Stillwell! )

I can hardly wait to see the story continue along to graduation. Imagine how wild the commencement cerimony could be?? Honestly,...this is the best incest story I've ever seen. Thank you,...and keep up the wonderful work.

Sandy_ClawsSandy_Clawsalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Man, your stuff is great. Totally erotic. Please keep it up. Im crossing my fingers for something new to show up on father's day.

BTW, stuff like your easter story is Awesome too. I love your one shots.

RichVegasRichVegasalmost 15 years ago
Top notch....

Another great submission. I have been following your stories for years and would love to see a continuation of the "Dad's Big Mistake" series or something similar. Thanks and keep it up.

blackfenblackfenalmost 15 years ago
Your the Best

I am really loving this series now, its very original and fresh. I hope you continue with this one, your other story How Mom Made Him State Champ is one of my all time favourites. well done, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great work

Love your work, always look forward to the next chapter, hope you finish it, for next chapter maybe do some light bondage where mothers tie up sons and do what they want with them, then vise versa the sons to there mothers. Maybe have Monique as the surprize reward for the son who lasts the longest, and eventually have Monique and the goddess bring in there own son's to demonstrate what cocksman there mothers made them. then have michelle and vicky go home deciding that they need to reavaluate the man of the house. anyway keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more to come ?

another excellent story ,hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Good story but not great to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking brilliant!

This is one of the very best stories on Literotica. I've read all of them many times and they still get me fucking hard every time. Fucking good work klrxo !!

jahoney02jahoney02over 9 years ago
Amazing story

You talent for writing this story as believable is just awesome. I hope to see you finish he series someday.

gamble426gamble426almost 9 years ago
Superb illustration!

I am addicted to your stories klrxo! You have a talent for creating an intensely erotic situation and illustrate them like no other. I have been reading your stories since 2010, when I first discovered this site. I came across your stories by accident but continually come back. I'm almost encouraged to write one myself. I imagine myself with the woman in your bio in a role-playing situation and I am extremely satisfied everytime. I sincerely hope you come back to writing soon. Best wishes.

bigboss111bigboss111about 6 years ago
Pls Complete

Awaiting Day 5 & Further

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyabout 6 years ago
I Love It

I Love It

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

I Love to Read

Love Making - Tender love making - Explicit love making - tender Gentle Love Making - slow romantic sex

Tender Lovemaking

-- Mother ā€“ Son ā€“ Blowjob ā€“ Cum Swallowing - Love Making - Bond Marriage - Family Tradition Heritage

-- Son Mom Cum Swallow Cum Eating Habit Drinks Cum Cum Starving Cum Addicts Creampie Cum Addiction

mooz99mooz99over 5 years ago
Without doubt

One of the writers I've ever read her stories online. Very creative and amazing buildup.

Please write more. Very beautiful. Kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 mums? 12 at the start

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Throughly enjoying the story. Chapters 1, 2 and 3 have been rated 5 stars. Although it is fiction, I wonder how much better off everyone would be if mothers had the chance/capability to teach their son(s) on how to satisfy/meet a woman's needs as well as his own. To be honest, as a male, my first time was sadly lacking because neither one of us knew what we were doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

BSTC Day 02Ā Previous Part
BSTCĀ Series Info