BSU: Second Audition Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whadda we do with the men?" asked a gravelly voice.

"Above my pay grade. Haven't met a one of 'em that actually WANTS to leave."

"Yeah, Brass says the men have been....what's the word? Suborned by alien parasites." Gravel voice replied. Is that what Nora was? An Alien Parasite? It sounded so hostile, so dirty that way. She was no one's enemy. To live off of love and sex seemed natural and beautiful to Nora.

"It looks more like the wildest party ever thrown in the Harem of Solomon. Some Middle-Eastern Sheik's wet dream come true."

"Cum is right. You realize that guy downstairs screwed ALL of 'em! All fifty of the ones snagged by Alpha squad. And not just once; it was ongoing! You give in to 'em, and before you know it you're a sperm factory!" Gravely exclaimed.

"I can think of worse fates."

"Don't let the Major hear that kind o' talk. You heard the zero-tolerance speech! Besides, doc says that after five years o' that; orgasms that hard can wear out your ticker. Like some ancient succubus legend; fucked to death!" Gravel voice sounded frantic.

"I can think of worse fates."

"You kidding? No way is that shit happening to me! Not endin' up like that... that freak they hauled off to Pendleton. B-besides... I'm married." Gravely

refuted.

"Sure, so I won't tell anybody about that little Chinese number that you stuck it to behind the dumpsters." The other chuckled.

"Wh- you wouldn't dare! And.. I.. I don't know for sure that she was - "

"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, no way a real woman would beg for it like that. And she enjoyed it even more than your wife pretends to. Talk about sleepin' with the enemy!"

"Yeah... nobody really wanted to go to sleep." Gravely admitted.

"Sure, but that means when I decide to taste the rainbow, you've got my back. Soooooo many choices!"

Perhaps that was Nora's way in. She could feel pulses of lust emanating from outside the room she was - damnit! Beneath her long dress, her body had youthened into a college-aged wet dream of bra-busting pornographic goddess-hood. She needed to feed! Needed a man! Loosing Metzger after so much preparation had been a real blow. Now, these two soldiers were all but offering their dicks on a silver platter!

But she had to be smart about it. Couldn't risk anyone finding out they'd missed a Shifter. And if she strutted out there all tits and ass to lure them between her legs... well, they might satisfy her aching womb, but they could easily send her to whatever shifter-proof hole in the ground the rest of her kind would be dumped by the uncaring army.

No....Nora had to huddle in the corner, fighting her own desperately pornographic urges. Her body ripening into a girly-mag publisher's fantasy female in the hungering hope to attract a cock. But it had been far, far too long. As much as she feared capture by anti-shifter forces, there would come a time when the risk would be worth it. They might kill her, or subject her to nasty experiments... maybe. Maybe. But if she didn't entice a man to fuck his seed into her now-ravishing body soon, her death was a certainty. She could feel that she had perhaps two days... give or take eight hours. After that, she'd be too weak to chance shape, she'd start youthening rapidly until she was unable to feed at all. One more failed Shifter statistic. And in these days of heavy competition, that was a fate that was becoming all too common.

So she could take a chance on these two dicks, keeping her alive in the short-term, or trust in freedom, and an uncertain cock supply. Still, after the capture of the Reilly harem, these two seemed alone on this floor. Hmm... if she could get them to double-team her, their combined male output could yield enough precious DNA to keep her healthy and shifting for a week! Her pussy throbbed at the notion, and she stifled her quavering moans of desperate lust.

Life... she needed to live! She needed to take a chance! Maybe... maybe she could bargain with them. If they didn't report her to their superiors... then...then...she could fuck both of them, as much as they wanted! The male need for a woman was almost as great as her need for them! A bargain... with all the other Shifters going to some internment camp; they would need some reliable pussy. Someone discrete... like her.

A risk, but her mind was made up. Now... it came down to the presentation. First impression. They would know she was a shifter immediately; no way to hide it - no solid girl would just offer her body to two strange men in exchange for their sperm. (A lot about human women she didn't understand, but she knew that much) She would need to wow them. In search of inspiration, she thumbed through her magazines... yes! That was it! Or rather, she was it. These were soldiers... manly men. Her odds were good. Her legs lengthened into tanned, statuesque towers of feminine pulchritude, hair lengthened, lightened to spun gold. Manly men... surely they would fuck Heidi Klum! Of course they would! But still, when her body blurred, it took almost twice as long to finish the change as it had when she'd replicated Beyonce'. She was getting weaker; shifting more difficult. She had to mate! She had to!

But what to wear? The long dress melted and morphed into a glittering silvery outfit that was somewhere between a bikini, and a sequined party dress; just what the legilicious German supermodel might wear to a glitzy fashion show. She studied herself in her portable mirror. Yes... the likeness was perfect! but just for good measure, she added some tiny specks of sparkling glitter across her bare skin. She would take the sure thing; a cock in hand was worth two in the bush - and despite the risk, she knew her odds were better if she could just get these guys to release their throbbing male lusts within her!

Hands on her hips, she stalked boldly out of her tiny rental. Who wouldn't want to fuck Heidi Klum?

**********

Achingly sleek figure, ravishing towers of long-legged she-tastic beauty to make panty-hose themselves jealous. She was Heidi Klum now; as if strutting down the glitziest runway of the most drool-inducing Victoria's Secret Fashion show ever.

But the grim and grimy hallway she strode through was a world away from such glamour. It was sad though, the way so many of her Shifter sisters had been taken off to some government, black-helicopter, secret-deniable internment camp. (Their not being human seemed an acceptable legal loophole) Sad... but Nora was nothing if not a survivor. Carting off so many thousands (if not more) of her kin also eliminated the competition. She would mourn her imprisoned sisters with cock and sperm. (It's what they would have wanted) But there was no grief on the boldly confident mask of sultry excitement that shown on faux-Heidi's face.

The last two soldiers on patrol where not her enemies; they were her salvation! Heidi's Klum's body was her fishing lure to reel in her prize of manmeat! But a troubling sensation stole over her as she approached the room where she'd heard the men with enhanced hearing. Suddenly she became aware of wave-after-potent wave of human lust! Her extra-sensory abilities went off like alarm bells at the alluring firestorm of desire her alien senses were tuned towards... in fact - to have such a sharp twinge of lust, stable like this would almost have to mean that...

**SLURP**, **MSUCKLE** Nora/Heidi had reached the open door, and saw for herself.

Sex.

Active fucking was the only thing that could generate a wave of lust of that intensity! Who wouldn't want to fuck Heidi Klum? Two men that were already dick-deep from both ends in Brazilian Supermodel Giselle Bundchen! That gorgeously severe face and sculpted nose was buried in the crotch of a massively-muscled black man writhing his delight; while his squad mate, a wiry blond kid with a scar on his chin was jackhammering her Brazilian cunt from behind as though probing for buried treasure - a treasure for his dick.

And everyone was happy. Giselle thrashed with lusty undulations between her two lover-captors as her eyes squeezed shut in an expression of soaring delight.

Delight that should have been Nora's.

It seemed someone else had beaten her to the punch: Another canny sister-shifter had evaded the first purge; and probably thought the same thing Nora had - suuuuure most of the shifters had to be captured, but these soldiers could be persuaded to keep one on the side; their own little sexy secret. Just for them. They could let one slide by surely? Suuuure.

Nora understood; and she also wasn't worried about the future of her species in the long run. No matter what purge or oppressions were attempted by scared humans with political power, she understood men well enough to comprehend that the temptation of his own personal concubine able to become any woman imaginable was beyond irresistible.

There would always be one man who would shelter a shifter, protect her, then mate with her, then screw her, then ride her hard and deep like his ultimate fantasy female in heat, with more and more sperm each time. Until that one lonely survivor would become two, and four, and more. And her species would just start again. They would survive.

But that didn't mean Nora had to be among the lucky ones.

Day late, dollar short again. No, this little minx would become the forbidden sex-secret for these men. The risk they would take with their superiors (who themselves probably had a shifter on the side) Yes, they'd probably keep Giselle around, but Nora? Two shifters would increase the risk to them. They might be able to turn in Nora as if to prove their loyalty to the mission; all the while keeping this Giselle whore for themselves. Two? Too risky. For them - and thus for Nora.

Still, it was hard to leave. Nora/Heidi huddled in the hallway, at a sharp angle making it difficult for the distracted men to see her clearly. Very distracted.

Her kind would survive because, as the searing waves of delight emanating from the men aptly demonstrated, Shifter sex was more pleasurable than the 'real thing' ever could be. Even if through some bizarre twist of fortune the actual Lingerie model-starlet herself were here in the flesh; the solid woman could never hope to enjoy this sex half as much as a Shifter would. Her enjoyment, her cock-slurping, hip rolling-enthusiasm would enhance the experience by far. This Shifter was quite literally - fucking for her life. She aimed to please and would most definitely deliver.

With a wet sound, she disengaged from the black soldier's mighty cock. Wide eyes raised to gaze at him expectantly. Her face blurred with vibrations as the Giselle-shifter began to shake herself as if throwing off droplets of water. Adding a little inertia made the changes easier. Nose, eyes, lips... and skin shifted. The lithe frame of Brazilian Bundchen grew bustier, complexion darkened.

"How's this work for you, hunk? Sooooo biiiiiiig." Tyra Banks cooed at the black soldier's frustrated, but still hard cock. "You gonna get any bigger if I look like this? Whatever you want, whatever gets you offff.... I'll beeeee." She purred. This new shifter now rather closely resembled Tyra Banks in her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl days, long hair style, dark-shadowed eyes; tits like tropical fruit. Indeed, it seemed as though this shapeshifting slut had studied that issue; because her body immediately slickened with moisture, as if Tyra had risen up dripping from the Fountain of Bustiness to seduce these two jarheads.

Her backdoor companion had stopped momentarily, but they'd been briefed on the Shifters, and the blond guy found that he enjoyed rutting his way into the pussy of Banks just as much as Bundchen. So with a shrug, he soon continued his virile exertions. The black stud caressed Tyra-shifter's slick hair, then rudely plunged himself between her lips; knowing that his offering would be most welcome.

But Nora's would not be. Too risky, and not just because she might not be able to trust the soldiers; as her womb moistened with sympathetic yearning, as lust-sense was tormented by cascading waves of male desire, she might not be able to trust herself! Pure instinct could drive her into the arms of men that might condemn her in the hopes of just the tiniest dose of manseed.

Time to get the hell out of Dodge! (She wasn't quite sure where Dodge was, but humans said it a lot.)

**********

Human, Human, Human. The nondescript, surprisingly small chested woman thought to herself as she passed an armed checkpoint and prepared to board a Greyhound bus. Luckily for her, there were still a lot of details about Shifters that the soldier's didn't understand. They seemed to be under the impression that all of them had to be ravishing fantasy supermodels all the time. Not true.

But the army (or marines, Nora wasn't sure which) had learned that Shifters made clothing out of their own metamorphic bodies. Nora was prepared.

As she walked cautiously through the bus station, she made a point to trip and stumble, knocking off one of her thick, black women's shoes before pointedly slipping it back on her delicate foot in full view of waiting passengers and soldiers on guard. That, and her hat. A wide brimmed thatched number with synthetic flowers. She made a point to adjust it, taking it on and off several times whenever she was around the guards. The small-breasted woman was beyond - or beneath suspicion.

But there was a price to pay beyond the petty cash needed to purchase the items. She'd lost time during the invasion until the soldiers convinced themselves that the Shifters had been dealt with. Now at last, they'd changed their threat-level to allow screened civilian traffic.

On the bright side, actually buying some of her clothes meant less shape-shifting, saving the precious DNA she didn't have nearly enough of. In fact, her chances were grim unless -

But there... outside - Nora saw something that gave her shivers. Through a large side window in the bus station Nora could see a block away humans wearing HAZMAT suits, near a large truck with a nozzle on it, and there was some strange, beige pudding on the street.

And Nora knew.

It was a dead Shifter. But not from anything the soldiers had done. This town had gotten so crowded with her kind that starvation was a risk. The hose vacuumed up the lifeless, pale pudding that was the destiny of those that failed in the eternal quest for sperm.

Escape! She HAD to find a virgin town! Not her... it wouldn't happen to her!

But her odds had worsened; as she was forced to wait. The soldiers would have captured and invasively probed anyone or anything trying to escape those first few days.

And now? She was weakening steadily; less than a day and she would be unable to shapeshift! She was already much younger; if she wasn't concentrating on holding an identity, she just kept fading into a younger version of whatever woman she seemed to be. If this tip about a man-rich metro was false, or out of date... she gulped.

But she would have her chance. Her bus was boarding! Her pussy tingled at the thought of a college town. Ever-hard fraternity cocks to feed her with a river of living sperm! That was the claim. She had to believe that; she was invested now.

Luckily, she had a seat to herself. Would there be any possibilities among the other passengers? Old ladies...hmm... maybe! Problem was; too public. An open orgy would be too obvious. No solid girl would bear her body for strange men on the bus that she might be bathed in their hot, life-giving seed! No, the army (or marines?) would be after her. Shifter's natural pacifism gave her a blind spot towards military distinctions.

No, that risk would prevent her from getting any during the trip, for certain. One thing bothered her though, how did the military explain the invasion and blockade of the city? She knew that they still would have to offer some sort of -

"...Viral Venereal Disease known to cause extreme hallucinations. The Disease can be fatal" squawked a portable radio that a hunched old woman to Nora's right clutched greedily. " The BS virus has been shown to trigger hormonal surges in women of child-bearing age, leading to...erratic behavior." Erratic? Shifters were nothing if not focused! Was that going to be the official story? A disease was making women horny? "Male victims have been known to suffer heart failure as the disease progresses into the final stages..."

"Bastards!" Nora hissed. Trying to scare off all the potential cock! It might work... but more likely guys would wait a few weeks until the buzz died down, then by more careful with condoms. Wouldn't work; defeating condoms was the first trick a Shifter learned! Still, it would lower the cock quantity... some would believe it. She'd have to be more circumspect; clever. No more throwing herself at any dick that hardened in her presence. She had to come up with an angle. She'd have time to think about it on the way up. But how was she going to -

"Oooohhhhh....." The wave hit her then; sharp and intense and sweet. The energy of male sexual arousal, Close! He was a rather wiry, fortyish man with salt and pepper, stylish hair annnnnd.... a Celeb mag!

Nora's heart began to race, and a powerful tingling rush swept through every inch of her body. Her body that craaaaved, hungered for sperm, and knew that her time was short! Her body began to shake! The pages... she could see the pages of the magazine, and the man's subsequent sexual arousal. She could see which women - which celebrities he desired, which women turned him on the most. Her pussy clenched furiously and... and she felt herself changing!

She pulled her hat lower over her face - but that face now belonged to another woman. She watched as her skin adopted a deeper, coppery-Hispanic tone. Her body... her body didn't care about politicians, social mores, it wanted to be fucked.... so deep, so harrrrd! And she would die without a man's seed jetting within her! But what... what to do? Can't have sex on the bus, the humans would all know, they'd send the army/marines after her! Her body was rebelling against her mind, wanting to keep trying out different forms, until she found one that got her fucked! And it was dangerous; shifting would use up DNA, she'd starve faster.

Unless it worked.

Unless she could drive a man to ravish her here! On a public bus! Was it worth it? The military could capture her, but she'd live to be captured! And soldiers, what if she could lure some of them between her legs, like that Giselle Shifter! What was she going to -

DL-DLEEET - It was her smartphone! (pay as you go contract, since Shifters had no legal identities) Nora gulped. It was... Leila!

**********

Leila's heart skipped a beat as she heard the motorcycles slowing down. She thrust out her chest, ingrained Shifter instincts compelling her to posture herself. The manhunt had been fairly sparse in the town where she and her BFF (to borrow the human expression) Nora had been strutting their stuff.

They were supposed to remain in contact via cell, each one promising to ring the other at the first hint of horny men seduceable by Shifter charms. Which was pretty much any man with a pulse.

But these motorcycles, this biker gang, it was as though they were slowing down just for her! If they only knew...

Leila in her natural state was a statuesque, raven-haired goddess just a bit too busty for any of the high-fashion runways her ravishing aquiline beauty would otherwise qualify her for. Not that there was much future in high-fashion, or porn it seemed. On the prowl, she often appeared as the spitting image of European internet pin-up beauty Denise Milani, a delicious sample of womanhood very close to Leila's natural state.

As usual, she seemed to be wearing an outrageously skimpy black bikini, and black high-heels. Her bikini straps were actually transparent, exposing sweeping terrains of creamy womanhood that had gotten her nearly arrested - but well fed, in neighborhoods where the humans foolishly attempted to send male cops after Shifters. But her real talent was revealed as the bikes drew closer, and words seemed to write themselves on the luscious slopes of her ripe ass.