BSU: Second Audition Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COME GET SOME

Her ass read. And there were more, on her left arm appeared a tattoo of a devil-tailed stripper straddling a pole. It sent an important message to potential marks, that she was so obviously feminine, but displayed sexilicious female forms on her own female form.

She slowed as the biker gang started to hem her in. While still behind her, she decided to pump up her breasts just a single cup-size larger. But then she began to sense their needs; these were wild, rough & tumble men...not like the sort of homebody's her ancestors had mated with in the past. She had a sudden inspiration. She started walking faster, not enough to seem as though she wanted to escape them, but she was aiming for a nearby bench on the sidewalk.

Leila bent down behind the bench, acting as though she had dropped something. While bent over, she wiggled her ass, allowing the back of her bikini to ride up temptingly into the crack of her deliciously round buttocks.

Her face and body seemed to vibrate for a quick second, as if she were shaking off her old identity. Her face softened, rounded, her waist pinched in a bit, as her hips flared. When Leila stood and stretched, she was a smaller woman, raven-haired soft-core porn-queen Veronica Zemanova. Stylistic. Some shifters had a body-style; whenever possible Leila preferred to become busty, pale women with cascades of dark hair, only a miniscule difference from her natural state.

Veronica Zemanova was just a bit shorter, less robust than Milani - her plan was to seem just a bit more vulnerable. She made the calculation that the biker gang would be less restrained in their predatory sexual instincts before this busty little morsel of femininity. Sure, any man with a pulse would fuck Milani, but when their rough hands seized the body of smaller, shapely Zemanova they should feel a stronger sense of male empowerment. For men like these, odds were good it could mean just a bit more sperm pumped into her hungering holes. If they felt more confident, they might be just that much more eager to vent their hot seed into her shapely body.

But Leila's consistency in form was a choice also influenced by her tattoos. Sure, any Shifter could turn into a dazzling rainbow of beauties diverse enough for the United Nations, but she had a gimmick! Her friend Nora believed that if she could just become the right woman fast enough, all her sperm-dreams would come true. While Leila kept things pretty close to her resting form. But Nora? Leila frowned; she really wasn't sure of Nora's natural state! Always trying to be something, anything else.

Leila had a plan, an image. As she turned her back to the disembarking biker gang, a new tattoo became visible below her shoulder blades, A drawing of a pair of full, juicy tits covered by horseshoe magnets as a bra. Writing beneath the sketch read:

DICK MAGNET

"Ah heard 'bout this..." rumbled a gravely twang from behind her. Leila whirled around, pretending to look alarmed, startled, yet receptive - and afraid of her own feelings of forbidden attraction. "She's the real deal, boys!" But Leila's attraction was anything but forbidden - she wanted what they wanted more than they did.

"You're one a' them alien hotties that feeds off a cum, ain't ya!" The gravely-voiced leader breathed. They knew! With so many shifters these days, there was no hiding it. How much did they know?

"What if I was?" Leila ventured. "What would you do to me? " her voice became a growl and she angled her hips against his own rampant male hardness. "Would you grab these juicy tits and flick your tongue across my nipples? Would you paw me like a wild animal?" She moved her lips closer to his ear.

"Would you strip me down, naked so that your men could leer at me? How 'bout bend me over your bike, slap my ass - and then..." she bared her teeth, panting at the biker-leader as she tentatively ran a finger over the denim covering his tight groin.

"Would you slaaaaammmm your dick into my hot, tight pussy and ravage my dripping cunt until I go mad with pleasure? Huh tough guy? Is that what you'd do?" Surprisingly, such a storm of lewd innuendo left even this rough customer speechless.

"And when you were done, your balls empty, you'd give me to your men - and let them use me hard and rough like the dirty little alien slut that I am? That's it, ain't it?"

There was a pause.

"Ohhh... I get it now," gang-leader said with a wry nod. "It's all fer show; you're afraid - but tryin' to be clever about it. tryin' to use reverse psychology on me, huh? Welllll.... it's your lucky day, miss." He pawed Leila/Zemanova's ripe F-cups. "If you start runnin' now, maybe I'll let you escape!" He offered with cruel mockery. Leila's smile was shark-like.

"The only way I'll run," she licked her lips. "Is if you prooooomise to chase me down - and stick it to me with that battering ram between your legssss..." Gang leader moaned.

"I was gonna let you off, but it's true - you ain't a regular gal. Gotta be an alien." He turned to his men. "It's true boys; this little cunt comes from a planet where they gotta suck sperm ta survive!" loud howls and whoops of enthusiasm all around. Leila just shrugged her shoulders as if caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Well, we wouldn't want the little lady to go hungry, now would we!?" The Leader dropped his pants. "I'm gonna do her right here, right now!" As if trained, some of his men began to fan out, probably to watch for cops as their leader prepared to screw this hot little alien pussy in public. Sure enough, he bent her over the warmly-throbbing center of his motorcycle, but when her turned his attention to her womanly treasures, the bikini bottom was already gone, leaving her moist pussy open, and ready, and receptive.

Veronica Zemanova's face grimaced with delight as the rough, rude biker slammed into her ready womb full force. Wow... he had a piercing. A smooth, metal stud to heighten a woman's stimulation. Prince Albert to the rescue! Leila's conscious mind shut down, overpowering shifter instincts made her a sex animal with no thought but the rut.

Fireworks behind her eyes, butterflies in her stomach, skin moistening with sweat and lust and passion, lungs heaving as the wanton urges drove away all reason and propriety. And her pussy... It was like a volcanic eruption of warm honey. She tightened her inner folds, squeezed - throbbed against him. That perfect moment was coming, so soon - so hard - so thick! She could sense it from his lust, sense it as his dick throbbed within her slippery depths.

Upon her skin, tattoo drawings of dark-haired women drew themselves, each one impaled on a massive, linear object. One near the small of her back was masturbating with a baseball bat, another near her right thigh impaled her sex on a massive, olive-loaf sausage.

But near her neck, a tattoo drew itself of a mountain slope, no... a volcano - and exploiting her shape-shifting powers, she animated the sketch on her own flesh, causing the volcano to boil over with thick, white liquid.

That seemed to do it for the Leader, She could feel him throbbing, pulsating he was hard...he was eager... he was thrusting - he was...

Out?

With a moist slurp, the leader of the Biker gang withdrew unceremoniously from Leila's pussy! She wailed with disappointment, before guessing his intent. Quickly, the Zemanova look-alike dropped to her knees, raising her parted mouth and exposing her vast boobs in anticipation of a spurting reward.

A reward that did not come.

Instead, gang-leader slipped his studded, eight-inch woman-teaser back into his pants!

"It's true, boys. She's not lookin' for cash, not just another hooker! These alien bitches really do need cum to live! Yeah..." he nodded, smiling under his scraggly, orange beard.

"But I - "

"You'll get your cum when I say so! Ah'm gonna take you with us! My pet project! Heheha! You want sperm? You gotta do what I say, when I say it, the way I says it! Got that?" Leila nodded excitedly.

So he really didn't know as much as he thought he did! Pointlessly, this man wanted to hold her as some kind of sperm-hostage; without realizing any shifter would serve any man for the promise of cum. No threats were needed.

Gang-leader hoisted her onto his gas-guzzling hog, situating her behind him and prepared to take off again.

But the human had made a critical mistake: He didn't understand about shifter sex hormones. A man fucks her - his dick gets just a little bigger - a litter hornier each time, as her exotic hormones reprogram his cells for more virility. He was supposed to cum inside her! Or at least on her! But he had ridden her- penetrated her pussy bare. He was exposed to her man-hancing hormones, but didn't cum! He didn't cum!

Even now, his body was being tricked into hyper-active sperm production, even though he already had a full load!

A Double-Dose.

She gave him ten minutes.

Ten minutes before he gave the tattoo volcano on her back a run for its money. His sex drive would skyrocket to such dick-hardening heights, there would be no way he'd reach whatever his destination was! So soon... and his balls would be burning with the need to fuckrape her with a vigor, a virility to rival a cock three times his size!

About ten minutes; and he'd have no choice but to pull into the first fleabag hotel to come along; anything - anywhere so he could blast her cunt with a meal sweeter than she'd ever dared hope for! The pleasure, joy, and strength she'd derive from feasting on his double-shot dick was worth almost any price...

And once he finally did explode within her eager pussy, well... his cock would grow just a little bigger, just a little harder. And there would be more sperm. And then more, and more after that.

Worth any price...

"Hey, alien slut!" Another rude, crude biker called before the gang set off. "You dropped your phone-thingy!" Probably trying to score points so she'd polish his own dick some time.

Not that he had to worry.

But Leila was worried. The gang started to drive away as she took back her almost-forgotten phone. She needed this cock - this double-dose, extra-strength cock that soon enough would not be able to resist reaming her hot pussy for all it was worth. She feared another shifter finding, seducing the gang-leader when she sensed the firestorm of virility soon to be boiling in his balls.

She wanted his double-shot dick for herself.

Leila was supposed to call. Call if either of them found easy cock to fuck. Plus, there was a message - an important video file she had been meaning to send to Nora. But now?

Leila knew she was going to betray Nora. She was betraying her best friend. She swallowed, then moaned as she laid her head against gang-leader's strong back.

**********

Anthony knew he had to play the video clip again, just a few more times. Being the rampant computer nerd that he was, he'd been over the clip - checked everything he could find concerning the properties, the coding, the file-size - anything that might reveal whether the image had been altered after the fact.

But it wasn't. Not so far as he could tell.

This smokin' hot blonde... who looked for all the world like Scarlett Johanssen, was riding this old guy's dick like there was no tomorrow! No... he paused the clip and looked even closer. It really was Miss Johanssen. Those same kissable lips, brilliant hair, sleekly seductive figure. In nothing but her birthday suit, screwing this guy like there was no tomorrow!

Eventually, he noticed the scenery - or lack thereof. This was some sort of underground bunker. And... looking closely at a flat-screen in the corner, he was sure he saw Cyrillic writing.

There were more naked women in the video. All of them shockingly gorgeous. Mostly blondes, like Scarlet. It seemed like... like they were waiting turns? That guy... he had to be over sixty... probably - Anthony couldn't see much of his body, just his head and shoulders as he strained into the pussy of the blondtastic actress riding him to ecstasy.

Shaking his head in confusion, Anthony got the distinct impression that this was meant for some very specific audience. Not for just any site on the web. Turning it over in his mind, he came to believe that someone.... Scarlett look-alikes? Were trying to.... communicate with....ehh... someone? It meant something - a message, a proclamation.

Not meant for him, he was sure.

A shame too, considering how hard Anthony got every time he saw it. There... about 2:30 into the clip, one of the naked, nameless blondes stands up, holding a small mirror in her hand, brushing her hair, and then - then her face... shifts? It was as though she started vibrating... and then BAM! Elizabeth Hurley is nude, primping in the mirror! Here, in this cold, dank bunker with Russian computers. Elizabeth Hurley and Scarlett Johanssen are admiring their slender, nude bodies - or screwing this old guy like he was king of the world!

But it didn't end there... Shaking herself again, Hurley suddenly filled out, her skin seemed to darken a shade, hair lengthened into thick, sable locks.

K-Kim Kardashian.

Some blond morphs into Liz Hurley, who them morphs into the preeminent Kardashian sister. Anthony had cum right then and there the first time he'd seen that part! Imagine what you do with a chick like that...

He'd paused it, tried to analyze the video frame by frame by frame. Liz Hurley - turning into Kardashian. going as slow as possible, it was as though her body... shook itself into the new shape - almost like one of those rotating wheels a potter might use to shape clay into a round pot.

And it ended there. Incomplete. But really, as hot and bothered as it made Anthony, the clip would never feel complete; he had to find more - had to learn the secret of these celeb-morph women!