All Comments on 'BTB Forum: Founder’s story'

by outofshadows

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

BTB is about the Cheating, The Discovery, the Confrontation after which comes the actual burning of the Bitch or the Bastard! You are a very good writer and I do not agree with the vitriol of some of the criticism! You must however admit the climax is very disappointing after the build up there is NO BURNING!

There were so many layers that needed to be addressed and you needed him to come out with all that has been happening to take it to a boil but … it peters out to a trickle and he is witness to all that is occurring but the dramatic irony is that they are not aware that he is way ahead of them but it happens in his mind only – I hate the dramatic irony here for I wanted the burning – Nuclear all the way. Your story – your choice.

You let them have and accident and Ray comes off not half of the horrible bastard that he is, The husband schemed, plotted and suffered for 20 years to actually almost reconcile with them. The amnesia or memory loss and her admitting that she actually did love him is a cop out and sounds like excuses because you got cold feet to actually make the BURNING a Greek Tragedy! Well it is a good story and well written with a disappointing end as far as the BTB lovers go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hilarious, sad but Hilarious! No character to actually cheer for and the last few paragraphs were disappointing and really need a rewrite. Not that they were still seeing each other but

the lack of closure for a better word, the reader was still left wanting. It brought the rating from a 4 to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrendous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Money, money, money. GOTTA have that money. Risk it ALL...for the money.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

What’s funny is he didn’t really need to do anything to get revenge. The only revenge he caused was fucking his step daughter before Ray and letting him eat his cum as everything else would have happened anyway. Even if he had divorced her she still would have lead her daughter down the same path leading to the eventual end. Overall an entertaining story

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Good story. I enjoyed it, despite its flaws. BUT, such unadulterated hatred, carried for so long... Their pain and anguish on ONE DAY

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Good story. I really enjoyed it, in spite of minor flaws. BUT, so much uanadulterated hatred, carried for that long... Their ONE DAY of pain and sorrow wouldn't have made a dent. Realistically, the MC should have laughed his ass off, served divorce papers immediately, and donated nary a single drop of blood. Publish Roxie's journals, the DNA reportS, and footage of Ray and Roxie's trysts, and Ray's incestuous romp with Rayna. Make available to one and all Roxie's entire history and ALL of the incest she caused. Only after the divorce and Ray's legal troubles, send them the video of Rayna getting fucked by the man who fed, clothed and sheltered her for 20 years. And Ray has to find out that he ate cum, otherwise what was the poinr? As for the MC's pangs of conscience, NONE OF THE EVENTS ARE HIS FAULT. The only innocent MAY have been Ryan. Everyone else lived up to the lowest expectations and made their own choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well the MC was the only one who actually lost out! 21 years of hating…an innocent girl used as an unwitting pawn in his desire for revenge…

Man that really sucks! And he has a clear conscience?? No way! U don’t hold hatred for so long and live! U end up dead emotionally! He is a dead man walking! And Ratna was an unwitting victim! So a puss poor story of selfish revenge and innocent victims!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell ? Was he trying to take revenge by old age after 20 years ? Who the hell would wait that long ? And if he hated the (NOT) daughter that much, why wasn’t he man enough to show his face to her after he’d took her Virginity ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need a shower after reading that. Maybe a dusting of DDT, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only an idiot without any self-respect would continue to subject themselves to living with disrespectful whore, these MCs that are more feminine than the females in stories, just ruin them can't enjoy a story with an MC that isn't respectable

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

More than 20 years living the life of a fucking cuck? no. Just no. One star and another contributor on my pay no mind list.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

What a wimp who was too frightened to fight for his family even if it meant protecting them from themselves. This seems to be a uniquely American thing. Rather than protecting your family you set them up for self destruction. A strange breed those yanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could not finish this story.

BTB vengeance needed but wrong tools and needed directed to:

The procurer, the prostitute wife and of course RAY.

You don't even want to know my grade.

I don't want to read another story like this one that I could not finish.

JRandyJJRandyJ8 months ago

What a crock!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I quit reading when he let his wife cuck him for years. No one and I mean no one puts up with and pays for a bastard from a cheating whore! Some btb.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a WIMP !!!!! Waited 20 years just to fuck a girl who he treated like a daughter and for what ???!!!

He's just a dirty old man and a wimpy cuckold for that. You call that revenge ?! You prey on innocent lives having 1 dead and 1 turned into a whore and what kind of vengeance is that for his wife ???!!!! Wife literally escape with just a slapped on her wrist. TERRIBLE !!!!

I skimmed through looking for the revenge part and NOTHING !! Just an old pervert bringing up a girl just to satisfied his own sick sex cravings. I rate this story - ZERO

Stop writing if you're this awful before you have more deaths due to angry readers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't care what the nay sayers say ... this is a very good and plausible story and the dramatic irony throughout is what makes it believable and an entertaining story, When all comes together at the end I felt like applauding this very good effort 5! Writing is not easy!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

How anyone can complain about this story is beyond my comprehension. This was a Greek tragedy brought to life with the only difference is that it is so much more plausible and understandable since it is modern times. I would have liked a bit more interaction with the sons who got Chuck Cunninhammed although I thought of multiple ways they could have been worked more into the story over the years. They must have noticed something amiss in all their years together, whether it was Rosy never paying attention or really bonding with them or the fact that their mother made Rayna an obvious favorite at their expense. It still gets a huge 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for being the timeless classic is should become.

GG

inka2222inka22224 days ago

So... where's the "burn the bitch" part? There was ZERO revenge on the cheating skank aside from 20 years too late divorce.

This COULD have been a great story, if after the crash, Rayna would fall in love with MC and marry him (being not biologically related). Would have served both as revenge on the skanky whore and the reward for MC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

This was a very good tale, and an above rendition of a typical Grecian tragedy. Well written, and ‘not written for dummies.’ That said, this became a tale driven by vengeance of the harmed party. But the motivation did not remotely reflect the angst that was driven by the need for revenge. In short, this story fell dreadfully short of a BTB in spite of the bleating of the wronged party, whose weak bleating demonstrated that the MC, and perhaps by association the author, were cucks to a degree rarely defined in previous cuck stories on this site. Not a waste of time by any means, but falsely advertised to pique my interest. Hard 3.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous