All Comments on 'Bubbles'

by Impuls1v3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a HOT and arousing story....... a dream come true for her brother Steve and his friend Ben ....... she obviously knows by experience what to do and they all enjoyed it. So now, Sarah knows she can get screwed anytime she wants by her hung brother and they can have many hot adventures.

Hopefully, Sarah will sneak into Ben's room at night and take him to return the favor ! I hope you have more to follow. Thanks.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Lame Brother

Waste of a relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total crap

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still leaning

I'm am amazed at my age I am still learning about the female anatomy. I am 63 years old and now I find out women have a G spot in the ass. I can tell you put a lot of thought into this story. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok

just ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
63 year old still needs learning

Women do not have a G-spot in their assholes. It is on the front wall of the vaginal canal. Her brother could have reached it if Ben's dick wasn't in the way. As it was told, he would have only been feeling Ben's dick and that wouldn't have given his sister an orgasm unless she gets off on her brother feeling up his buddy. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed

I agree with the above comments. I'm guessing the writer has no idea of female anatomy or is a total moron. (Both?) A bro n sis automatically get into Fucking each other with a 3d party there? I know most of these stories are fantasies but jeez Impuls get some real sex experience? What's next girl with 3 tits? Guys with 2 cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category

A little homo-erotic don't ya think? Most 3some fantasies involve 2 girls and a guy. You went the other way and then some. Feeling his buddy, showing with him, toweling off with the same towel, licking his cum out of her pussy, and the fact that he thought the G-spot was in the ass didnt help. It's pretty bad. I would recommend not writing a similar story. But if you have to, list it in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Couldn't continue at "omigod". Reminded me of "omigod rawr xD"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous