All Comments on 'Bucket List Dream'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story

I hope there is more to tell. Your descriptions were very arousing. A two cum shot story.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 10 years ago
Good story

A sequel might just have the boys experimenting as well to complete a bisexual quartet. (Been to places like the one here and let me tell you, bisexuality is rampant among both sexes, and, I might add, lots of fun!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Hottest story on Literotica

If I had to summarize why this is the hottest story on Literotica in just one word, it would be "incrementalism." Honestly, I'm not even sure that's a real word, but stick with me. If you only read this story, you might not agree with my opinion. However, if you were to read this author's other stories in the proper order, you would soon understand what I mean.

The couple portrayed in the author's series of stories has taken several small, incremental steps toward this latest chapter:

In "I Need Lunch" and "The Invitation," the couple gets a little naughty and expands the boundaries of their kinkiness as a couple. It's completely safe and completely monogamous.

In "Hot Tub Competition," the couple visits a clothing-optional resort, and engages in a little exhibitionism, pushing the boundary even further.

They take another small, incremental step in "Bar Side", another in "Hot Tub Tantra Chair", and yet another in "Do You Trust Me?" Each step along the way is hotter and hotter, more and more daring.

In "Sandra Sharing", they push the boundaries as far as they can be pushed without actually having any physical, sexual contact with others outside of their marriage.

All of which sets the stage for this delicious dessert.

If you haven't read the back stories, I urge you to do so. I, for one, can't wait to read the next chapter!

Eros_DiemEros_Diemover 2 years ago

Great story, good pace, characters worth investing in.

Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous