All Comments on 'Buddy Gets A Surprise'

by Shocker2004

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nakedtypistnakedtypistover 19 years ago
A true, true story?

I believe that you have delievered a true "true story". Not a word about how big his cock or your cock is. Nothing about how big her tits are or how tight her pussy is, (there was that clamping feature though). No guzzling of gallons of cum. No referance to bigger and better "next" times. No 2nd or 3rd hard ons with cum blasting finales. A truely believable story of 'curiousity/fantasy' satisfied. And I might add, not a hint of disrespect to be sugested in any persons direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Married over ten years?

Sex always intense?

Which planet are they on?

CV the reality checker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
whata fucken cliche

just a regurgitation of dozens of others gave it a -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Very realistic......would love to hear more//

mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
Its not bad

Not a bad little story> I agree with the first comments that it was nice not to hear about a huge penis or breasts for once.

I didnt think however it was very realistic. The comment about sex everynight after ten years and even worse the wife sitting down with the two guys to watch porn. Lets be real how many wives do that with the husband and his buddies!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good lil story.

Could have happened. My wife would watch porn with me and a trusted buddy. Especially if it was to help kick off a threesome. I like how it was for fun and not some kind of domination. It would help in their future pillow talk, as far as a kink factor as long as the partner included is a trusted friend it could be a fun evening.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Dream

Cuck dream com true with whore wife and friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous