All Comments on 'Budget Correction'

by bondanon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sterling Effort!

Solid 1st person narrative style thorughout the storyline! Again, like your companion piece, "Correction Correction," I would have preferred an all woman plot for both criminal offenders and official staff alike, partly because it would be closer to likely official policy if actually adopted. I realize that this is only erotic fantasy, but I hope that you will consider that factor to lend a bit more reality to the plot of any future tales you may write along this line. And I hope that you will do so at your earliest convenience! Best wishes!

bondanonbondanonalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks - the gauntlet is thrown

Well, that's a challenge! Though men and women are punished together in Budget Correction, when I came to write Correction Correction I specifically included only men in my punishment, not having a clear idea in my mind how to punish women effectively and safely with similar severity. I would also have liked to share that session with a woman, but had trouble making it work anatomically. But fair is fair, and deserving women should certainly be suitably chastised, probably only together with other women, for the more serious crimes. Liz (the Tormentor) and Jen (Six) know how this might be done, but they have not shared their professional secrets with me yet. It would be outrageously presumptuous of me to write such a story in the first person, but glorious fun too, I imagine - I'll need a sympathetic editor to help with that one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon's Response

Thanks for considering my suggestions for an all-woman official CP sentence. You'd be surprised how easily that the 1st person narrative in both "correction" stories may be converted into a "woman's view," and the CP equipment described therein may be adapted readily to maintain that thematic pursuit. For example, I've already made some gender-relaeted editorial modifications in the two narratives to achieve that aim. In fact, considering the prevailing political correctness of our times might likely require a modicum of separate CP corrections for each gender. Hope that you do follow through with similar stories - found both "correction" tales a real blast for their erotic impacts!

EdscribblingsEdscribblingsover 11 years ago
Sharp

From the title, I was expecting a scene involving a Motel 6 and some old used cattle prods- glad you went in a different direction! This has got to be the most complicated story on the site (I almost made diagrams) but it was usually easy to picture all the torturous doodads of science. Narration was clever; number 3's peculiar observations had me laughing. Best mechanical engineering fetish story period. 5 stars!

bondanonbondanonabout 9 years agoAuthor
Gauntlet raised

I've published (after a few year hiatus) an all-woman attempt - Executrix Khalidah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best judicial punishment stories on the net

Excellent! Congratulations. It is one of the best (mechanized) judicial punishment stories on the net. I hope that you will write more stories with the same theme. I have very similar fantasies and I can share them with you if you like. How can I PM you?

bondanonbondanonover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I'm happy to receive PMs. It's easy to send a message directly to an author on Literotica—you simply click on their name to go to their profile, then click 'contact'. I'm working on a story inspired by a reader's suggestions right now.

Those particular suggestions have been made over the years in anonymous comments. I can certainly understand preferring to post comments anonymously, but whoever you are, it's fine to contact me personally. The story will (probably) be titled 'Khalidah's Comeuppance'. With that I'm sure you know who you are!

-b

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An excellent judicial fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbondanon@bondanon
I'm an older male who's enjoyed bondage fantasies from an early age. I ultimately concluded that I'm primarily heterosexual, though I spent time in the gay community in my earlier adult years, and am a firm supporter of sexual rights for everyone. I enjoy the company of strong...