Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A jewel of clear fluid glistened on the end of his swollen glans as his smooth shaft bobbed in eagerness. He was a very fine specimen of manhood.

"Want me to suck it?"

"I want you to swallow it."

Her eyes sparkled as she answered in a perky voice, "I think I can do that."

"Prove it."

Moving to kneel before him, she slipped both her hands onto his lean buttocks. When she tightened her grip on him, she felt the muscles clench in anticipation. Her mouth hovered so close to his rigid shaft that her breath tickled him. He looked down at the young Slayer as she moistened her lips and then parted them with agonising slowness.

When she slid his cock head into her mouth, he groaned in delight; she was a sucking hole of warm, wet, pulsing pleasure. His shaft rubbed along her dancing, swirling tongue as she continued to swallow him deeper and deeper. When he bumped into her tonsils, she made a slurping noise as she sucked the clear juice from him.

"Oh, Buffy," he sighed. "You are really good at that."

She slipped his shaft from her lips and gave a naughty grin as she fluttered the tip of her tongue over the slit on the end. Ducking forward, she slipped his glans back into her mouth, sucked it hard, and then pulled it out with a popping noise. Quickly, she repeated this several times.

When she felt him tense, she lifted his cock up and pressed her lips to the sensitive little fold of skin that joined his glans to his shaft. As she began humming, her lips conducted the vibrations into him. It was such an intense thrill, he jerked away from her so that he did not lose his composure.

"Where did you learn a trick like that?"

She shrugged, coyly.

He looked down into her shining eyes and caressed the side of her face, "How about I show you some of the tricks I know?"

Her eyebrows rose suggestively, "Gonna make me shiver, Angelus?"

He pushed her down onto her back. Roughly, he unbuttoned her leather pants and dragged them down to her ankles. Her red lace panties were of the same design as her bra. His lust soared when he saw that the gusset was damp and clinging to her aroused pussy lips.

"Who's a dirty girl, then?"

"Oh, I am. I'm such a naughty, dirty girl."

"That you are," he smiled.

Eagerly, she kicked out of her trousers and he knelt between her parted legs. Reaching forward, he smoothed the back of his fingers up and down the wet patch on her panties and he could feel the puffy flesh beneath slither under his touch. He turned his hand around and used his fingertips to press the fabric into her slit, before stirring it in circles around her clit.

"Mmmm," she purred, rolling her hips in small loops.

Angelus leant forward and licked at the damp panties. Her sweet nectar oozed through the lace to daub his lips in a sheen of girl dew. Smiling, she took hold of his chin, lifted his face and then licked her own juices from him.

They began a long, slow kiss that belied their need. As they did so, he pulled her panties to one side and gingerly parted the petals of her sex. The wet flesh was warm to his touch and two of his fingers slid into her love passage with a smooth glide.

"Oh yeah, that's nice," she sighed between kisses.

Her reward was to feel his fingers smooth across the crinkled inner walls of her pussy as they sought her pleasure spot. When they found it and began to trace figure eights, her hips gave a little buck. With a gentle pumping motion, he slid them back and forth in her moist sheath until he felt she was greased enough, then he added a third finger. The more urgent kisses she gave him were a definite sign of her approval.

Lying in the hall of the old monastery, the vampire and the Slayer were oblivious to the enthralled audience that watched them. In much the same way, everyone else was focused on the erotic display, and so no-one saw the black shapes begin to crawl out of the portal and fill the room behind their master. The demons looked almost exactly like five foot tall humanoid newts. Their talons were large and webbed, while their eyes were so bulbous that they could see in light only one step removed from total darkness. A glistening sheen coated their jet black scales and sparkled as their tails swept back and forth. In silence, the formed a rough group and waited the command of their dark Lord.

Buffy sighed as Angelus worked his three fingers in and out of her. Her hips rolled with the motion as she sought to sink them deeper. His touch drew fond memories as well as shivers of excitement from the young blonde. His handsome face smiled as he kept ducking forward for little kisses and then dropped his gaze to where he plundered her juicy slot.

"Ready for me, Slayer?"

"Always."

Hooking his fingers into the sides of her panties, he drew the gossamer fabric down her thighs. It surprised him when she gave a girlish giggle as the garment slipped from her toes. Her smile was so broad that her pearl white teeth showed.

With the easy grace of a cat, he crawled between her legs as she spread them in welcome. Her fingers latched onto the swollen head of his cock and steered it toward her wet opening. They both sighed when his hard flesh pushed into the soft folds of her quim. He penetrated her for only an inch before holding still.

His eyes bore down into hers and they were still so in tune with each other, even after all this time, that words were unnecessary. They moved as one to slide his cock into her warm, wet depths. It felt good. To them both it felt just like the night they faced the judge. Then it had been her first time, but it had felt so right and she could not have imagined losing her virginity in any other way.

When his pubic bone pushed up against her fleshy lips, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her surrounding him completely. Every little tremble from her inner walls transmitted itself along his shaft.

"Ahh," he moaned.

Her mouth twitched in a playful smirk as she suddenly rolled her hips in a large grinding, circle. Her inner wet walls slithered around his stiffness in a gloriously feminine caress. His sharp intake of breath, although not needed, was a clear indicator of how good it felt to him.

He set his mouth in a tight line as he determined to get his own back. Drawing his rigid length back until his glans was once more lodged between her puffy pussy lips. A cute little frown wrinkled her face when he held himself still and did not begin to slide back into her.

Finally, she looked up at his face, "Ang..."

Seizing her distraction, he slammed himself to the hilt in her young body. The quick thrust made the breath whoosh out of her in a delighted gasp of pleasure. Like a piston, he began to pump in and out, to the full length of his rod.

Her knees bent around his sides, her feet hooked over each other behind his knees and her hands grasped onto his shoulders so tightly that he gritted his teeth. He set his hips into a fast, but regular, rhythm that worked his cock back and forth in her velvet sheath with a delirious tempo.

"Oh, that's nice, Angel!"

"Sure is," he whispered as his mouth covered hers and he thrust his tongue into her. Her own fought back and the two bits of wiggling flesh coiled around each other in a hungry dance. The large muscles on the backs of his legs flexed as they helped push his hot cock in and out of her greasy pussy. That sopping sheath claimed his shaft with a lustful squishing as it oozed more and more juice for him.

For a long time, the two lovers humped roughly against each other in a sweaty, grunting, moaning torrent of passion. Then, in a show of unspoken communication, they both changed position. Angelus sat back on his haunches as Buffy rolled over and got to her knees. She looked over her shoulder at him as she wiggled her butt backward into his waiting embrace, his hands fastening onto her waist and dragging her back onto his cock.

Like a fiery bar, it thrust into her wet sheath and he began to plough her like an animal. Her head dipped low to the floor and her hair formed a golden curtain that hid her face as she moaned in delight. Little drops of sweat spattered the floor beneath her as she bounced under his onslaught. The audience could see her firm breasts swaying back and forth to the music of their passion while her nipples stood like bullets on the wobbling mounds.

"That's it, fuck me!"

He grunted as he redoubled his efforts and felt her bump back against him as she matched his rhythm. As she rested her forehead onto her crossed arms, she continued to urge him on.

"Slide that big cock into me, Angel. Fuck my tight cunt! Oh, God that is nice. Yes. C'mon, do it. Fuck me harder. Oh! Fuck me."

He curled a hand into her blonde mane and pulled it back as if he was holding onto the reins of a bridle. Like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco, he fought to control her wiggling and bucking body as he forced it to arch to his desire.

"Oh, Buffy!" he gasped, suddenly quickening his thrusts.

"Yes! Cum in me, Angel. Fill my pussy with your molten spunk. Do it in me! Shoot your cum into me!"

He groaned and buried himself completely. The first twitch of his cock set her own orgasm off and his jet of spunk blasted into a churning pit of lust. Her thrashing inner walls rippled and milked wave after wave of cum from him until he had covered her insides in a thick salty coating of semen.

She shivered and shuddered in ecstasy as jolts of pleasure danced through her body. His muscular chest pressed on her back as he collapsed onto her. Together, they rode out the final twinges of delight.

++++++++++

"Thank you for encouraging such a delightful display," the demon Lord whispered into Sima's ear. "Don't think I have forgotten that you intended to ensnare me with your lustful thrall. It is now time for you to pay for that."

"No!" pleaded the shimmering beauty.

It did her no good. Mobadon flicked his wrist at her and she was thrown through the air to disappear into the blackness of the portal. Her scream faded into nothingness as she plunged through the corridor between dimensions and shot out into the snapping maws of the waiting legion.

Now that the Succubus was gone, Giles felt a little of his own senses returning. He realised that one of the naked and sweating forms was Buffy and that she had been cruelly used for the monster's entertainment. Casting his eyes about for a weapon, he saw that only a few feet away lay Cordelia's crossbow.

"I always new that beneath your prissy exterior beat the heart of a true slut, Buff," Angelus whispered into her ear. She was dizzy from the all-consuming control that Sima had used and could barely get her breath to reply.

She felt a gust of air blow across her shoulder as a crossbow bolt shot by and plunged into the vampire's side, throwing him away from her.

"What the Hell is this!" Angelus bellowed as he rolled to his feet and pulled the bolt from his body. "Use the vampire for target practice day, or what?"

Seeing the Watcher standing twenty feet away, tossing the empty bow aside, the Irishman started to sprint toward him. "Big mistake, Rupert. I've spent two and a half centuries fighting just about everything that lived or didn't and I'm going to drop you in seconds!"

With dazzling speed, he swung a blow at the calm Watcher. Giles sidestepped it and hooked his elbow around the vampire's outstretched arm. Shifting his weight with a simple twist of his hips, he used the undead man's momentum against him and slung him across the room.

"And it seems that you are forgetting, Liam, that I have dedicated my life to teaching the Slayer every form of combat there is."

Sliding to a halt, the angry vampire grinned without humour as he began to rise with a murderous look in his eyes, "Oh, yeah. I did forget. I won't make that mistake a second time." He balled his fists and started forward.

"Kill them all," Mobadon commanded. His throng of servants hissed in delight and rushed forward. Suddenly, both the Watcher and the vampire had other things to worry about as they were forced onto the defensive as black scaly bodies surged forward, intent on shredding anything standing.

The few remaining vampires fought claw to claw with the savage demons, but were gradually torn down and decapitated. Wesley was knocked off his feet as a fiend leapt at him. Like all Watchers though, he was not only a bookworm, but also a highly trained fighter. Rolling with the force of the impact, he lodged a foot into the beast's gut and sent it crashing away over his head.

++++++++++

Lilah waited in perfect calm. It had been simple while the Slayer and her friends were gathering their weapons to slip her hand into the pocket of her suit jacket. In it, she switched on her mobile phone, keyed in the code word for help and then transmitted the text message. Then it had just been a matter of waiting.

"Ahn, why don't you make us a cup of tea?"

Giving her love a little smile, she nodded and got up, "I suppose I'll have to make one for her, but don't expect me to put sugar in it."

When she had entered the kitchen, Xander settled back in the chair facing the lawyer. He studied her auburn beauty and thought that it was a shame that someone so pretty on the outside could be so ugly on the inside.

He instinctively threw up a hand to cover his face when the window exploded inward and three demons landed before him. They were wiry and looked almost as if their skin was nothing more than an oil slick that clung to their bones. As they pounced at him, he hit the first one with an uppercut that knocked it back and jumped to his feet. When his friends had all gathered their chosen weapons, he had leant a baseball bat against the fireplace. He now snatched it up and tried to hit the first fiend out of the park. He did not quite achieve that, but he did manage to send it crashing to the other side of the room, at least.

"C'mon then!" he spat as he hefted the wooden club behind his head ready for the next swing. "Let's see if I coulda joined the Major League."

Warily, the three creatures hung back. The noise of crunching glass alerted him to a fourth demon clambering through the window. This one was different. It looked like a gorilla, except for the fact that its chest and forearms were covered in thick bony scales with vicious horns on them. Its eyes reminded him of angry Willow, except where hers went all black, its were a milky white.

"Think that puny thing will do you any good against me, blood bag?" it hissed.

Xander smacked the bat down as hard as he could, hoping for a home run, but the beast just lifted an arm and let the wooden club shatter to splinters on its tough spines. Breathtakingly quickly, it shot forward and pinned him to the wall with an ivory talon around his neck.

"I'm gonna eat the face off you." It nodded toward the three other demons, "I've got a bet with the Gorgi's that it'll taste like pork."

++++++++++

As the servants swarmed forth, Buffy shook her head to clear her senses. A demon screeched and grasped for her. She rolled to the side, sprang behind it and hooked both her hands under its chin. With her knee jammed against its spine to brace herself, she pulled backward as hard as she could. Slayer muscles easily outclassed the demon's and, with a sudden jerk, she felt its neck snap and its head flopped to the side.

Turning around, she looked at the black darting forms, "Okay, step right up. Death for everyone. Who's next?"

"Me," a voice behind her hissed. She spun quickly, but still not fast enough.

Snarling, Mobadon lashed out with his huge fist and struck her in the face. She felt like she had been hit by the side of a mountain and collapsed at his feet, dazed. Shaking his head at the weakness of humans, the demon sliced down with one of his swords.

++++++++++

"Are you sure you know the way?" Faith asked Oz.

"Yes."

The small group turned yet another corner and walked down the corridor.

"I get it. You're following your own scent, only in reverse, aren't you?"

"Something like that."

"Anyone ever tell you that you are a bit on the taciturn side?"

"Once or twice."

As their voices faded, a door they had passed opened and Harmony stuck her head out. Glancing back at the bank clerk that she had been drinking, she reluctantly stepped out into the corridor. The man was dead now anyway and she had drunk enough to tide her over until she got to have the blonde witch. As long as Angelus did not find out that she had kept one of the humans back, instead of turning him to make up the numbers of Spike's gang, she would be fine.

Quickly, she hurried down to where the captives had been to see why Spike had let them go. She found him crawling on his hands and knees toward the stairs while blood gushed from the savage wounds on his chest and shoulders.

"Spikey!" she gasped, rushing to help him to his feet. "Don't worry, we'll go find Angelus and he'll help you."

"No... uhk... Pet," he managed, even though it was staggeringly painful to speak. "Get me out of here. I'll... hahk... heal in time."

He lifted his gaze to stare after the long gone Scoobies, "And when I have, I'm going to make them wish they were never born!"

++++++++++

Mobadon's sword was parried just above the Slayer's head by another blade. Giles stepped between his charge and the fiend, brandishing the sword that Wesley had been using. Wordlessly, he attacked. The skill and ferocity of his assault took Mobadon completely by surprise. It was more luck than anything else that the demon avoided being cut in two.

Recovering, he let his blade parry and thrust against the Watcher's as he drew his second katana. Now Giles was battling against two deadly blades. Only his mastery of fencing enabled him to dart his weapon left and right in time to block and counter each new threat.

Together, the two swordsmen fought back and forth before the mystic portal as another few demons leapt from its embrace to join the fray. Staggering back under a vicious combination of cuts from the demon, Giles frantically slid his blade in dazzling arcs to parry the twin attacks. His feet knocked into the still stunned Buffy and he realised he could not afford to retreat any further.

"I'll die before I let you hurt her," he promised the beast as he renewed his own offence.

Mobadon laughed as he fought the human. This was such fun after his long confinement! He had to admit that he had never faced such a skilled swordsman before, but it was only a matter of time before one of his swords would find its mark.

Seeing that the Watcher was totally focused on the demon Lord, a black shape hurled itself toward him.

Using the demon Lords own momentum to deflect a downward cut to the side, Giles spun his blade around himself as he whipped his body in a fast circle to behead the demon that was rushing to help its master.

"I think we should keep this fight a fair one, don't you?" he asked, as he attacked once again with a series of sweeping thrusts.

Like a steel whirlwind, his blade flashed around one of the katanas in a spiral and swept it from the demon's grip. Although it flew back to his hand at a command, shock at being disarmed made Mobadon re-evaluate his chances in the swordfight. With a flick of his wrist, he used magic to knock the man across the room.

A crackling tongue of energy leapt from the fiend's claw and blasted into Giles. He screamed and skidded further back.

Through the shrieks of his attacking servants and the crackling of his magical lance, Mobadon heard a whisper so clear that it was as if the speaker had her lips pressed to his ear and was not stood on the other side of the room, "Want to try that on me?"

Ceasing his attack on the Watcher, he turned to look at the little redhaired human that was stupid enough to taunt his power. She stood at the top of the steps to the cellar. From behind her, a brunette in denim launched herself with a battle cry into two of his pets. She fought with the same ferocity that the small blonde had earlier.