Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here I thought half the football team had 'corrupted' you," Jenny said under her breath.

Cordelia whirled on her, mouth agape. Jenny smiled back at her, amused with the whole situation.

"Cordy," Xander said, "you interrupted just when G was about to get his rocks off. He has blue balls because of you. Don't you think you should take care of that?"

He gave her another nudge. This time, Cordelia found herself staring at Giles's balls as she helplessly walked towards him... "I can't believe you're still hard. You're enjoying this, aren't you? Putting on a little exhibition for whoever walked in on you, how sick is that?"

"Ms. Chase," Giles began, giving his cock a stroke to restore the small amount of hardness it had lost during the conversation. But it was rapidly becoming even more erect than it had been before. "Ms. Calendar and I were simply expressing our affection for each other in a..." He stroked his cock again, but his hand slowed this time, as if unsure what it was handling. His expression grew confused. "Natural... healthy... well, I do suppose it might be considered somewhat... ah... inappropriate... the high school and all that... but what really seems strange is that we've never done it before. Jenny, does it seem strange that that's strange?"

"Oh, don't play this off like you're Mr. Age Appropriate, can't even masturbate unless it's to Ms. MILF Summers, 'oh, let me teach the cute little redhead how to ride my broomstick!'" Despite her harsh words, Cordelia's tone wasn't so much angry as passionate. Her breath was coming harder and faster. Her eyes were entranced by Giles's growing erection. She jabbed her finger at him. "I've seen the way you look at me. You're loving this, aren't you? Dirty old man. You've probably thought about bending all of us over one school desk or another. Even Harris!"

Giles automatically reached for his glasses before stopping himself. "While I'm sure that mental image might be appreciated in some corners of our vast society, I'm quite certain I don't belong to any of them..."

Cordelia got down on her knees before him. "Don't even try bullshitting me, buster. You're loving this. I could probably just kneel down here in front of you and you'd blow like a gasket in a couple minutes, just looking at me. God, you're such a pervert. I can't believe you're going to let me blow you. Me. A young student in your charge, just because I'm in the prime of my life, the sexual peak of my womanhood. And you're gonna fuck me just because I'm letting you. It's pathetic. You'd better believe I'm not gonna be catting around with someone my age when I'm your age."

"On that, we surely agree," Giles said, though for quite different reasons, he was also sure.

Cordelia shook her head. "I bet you'll enjoy this. Sicko."

She bowed her head between his legs, first rubbing her cheeks against his balls—starting out slow in order to give him that much better a feel. She used her hands to rub his inner thighs and his hips. She caressed his pubes and worked around his dick. She hadn't yet applied her tongue or mouth to his member. She just used her hands and the warmth of her face to rub and massage his groin.

"Yeah, Cordy's a real good cocksucker. I've got a lot of experience. Out of all the women who've given me blowjobs, she's one of the best." Xander nodded to himself a few seconds before turning to Jenny. "She's really sucking him good, don't you think? Just wait until she takes that dick in her mouth. He'll love it."

Jenny looked over at Xander and smiled. Her quick eyes checked out his cock. It wasn't firm but it wasn't soft. She took hold of it and started rubbing.

"Whoa!" said Xander. "You tryin' to make Giles jealous?"

"Why?" Jenny asked. "Are you fucking him too?"

"No, ma'am. There may be, ah, some corners of our vast, mmm, society, but I'm not, uhh, society? Social?"

"Ms. Calendar is a lady of rare breed," Giles called out. "If she can't satisfy me, she'll grant a boon to anyone who can!"

"She's gonna do down on Cordy?"

Jenny gasped as Xander's cock seemed to double in her hand.

"Think a little closer to home."

Jenny leaned over to Xander's ear. "I want your cum to wash down the cum I swallowed."

12