Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Don't worry, Daddy, I'll do all the work," Cordelia said.

She began bobbing up and down, jerking his cock with her ass. She never stopped clenching on his prick; the friction was enormous. Giles was quickly writhing on the ground from the pleasure.

In the meantime, Jenny kept going down on Cordelia's pussy. She had never done it before, sidled up to an ass-fuck while she ate pussy. Unsurprisingly, she loved it, touching the connection of Cordelia's ass and Giles's cock while she simultaneously tongued Cordelia's cunt, as if trying to reach her gentleman caller's prick through Cordelia's body.

Then, of course, there was the fuck Jenny was taking in her own ass from Xander. His thrusts up her anus had her insides spasming.

However, all of Jenny's pleasure was not physical. Mentally, she felt on top of the world. And why not? What was happening now was all thanks to her. After all, the orgy that had gathered speed to this sensational conclusion had all started with her giving Giles a noon blowjob, a ritual she had always fantasized about but never acted on establishing until just recently. Now it was the high point of the school day.

When people talked about slippery slopes, they never realized how much more slippery these things were with lube.

Jenny celebrated her accomplishment with a climax. She was joined in her orgasm by Cordelia, whose pussy she'd never quit eating. Because Jenny was too polite to talk with her mouth full, Cordelia had to do the talking for both of them. "Getting off so hard!" the younger woman cried. "Coming so hard! Can't stop coming!"

Jenny couldn't have said it better herself.

And then there were the women's sodomizers. As they drove their big cocks into the assholes they'd swapped, Xander and Giles glanced at each other.

"Which one of us do you think can keep fucking ass the longest without coming?" Xander asked Giles.

"Please, Mr. Harris, must you turn everything into some juvenile competition?" Giles replied. "Obviously, I can."

"What, you think you can hold off longer while you're screwing Cordy than I can bopping Jenny?" Xander asked.

"Ahem!" Jenny said through Cordelia's pussy.

"Sorry. Bopping Ms. Calendar?"

"Mr. Harris, there is a certain weight of experience, a somewhat jaded way of viewing the world only available to those with prolonged exposure to it—"

"Like the lady said, teenage boy. I can probably come, keep going, come again, keep going, finish off Cordelia while you go to take your Metamucil—"

"If you shoot your wad after me, I'll give you the answers to every maths test for the rest of the year," Giles interrupted.

"You're on!"

"And if I win," Giles warned, "you have to—have to—Cordelia has to suck my phallus every day for a month."

"Okay!" Cordelia said.

"Okay," Xander said at about the same time. "Cordy?"

"Daddy?"

"Never mind," Xander said, and focused on setting a pace. Between Cordelia, Buffy, and Willow, he'd figured out the best way to keep going through multiple servings of tang was to keep it slow and steady.

As if in mockery, Giles moved to the same rhythm. Their pricks moved with identical strokes. Giles would hit Cordelia's asshole, then Xander would withdraw until only his cockhead remained inside Jenny. Then matched thrusts would carry them both inside.

The pace was set. Eventually, one of them would crack. But in the meantime, the real winners were Jenny and Cordelia. They were climaxing nonstop, Jenny enjoying eating pussy almost as much as Cordelia was enjoying being eaten.

And, as a result of their multiple orgasms, Jenny and Cordelia tugged ever harder at their lovers' pricks with their spasming assholes. This mounting anal pressure had Xander and Giles gasping, but neither would give in. The pushing and pulling continued.

"This would've been quite a bit easier if we'd bet on which one of us could come first," Giles admitted.

"You're on your last legs," Xander crowed. "Gonna shoot your wad in Cordelia's ass before I let go in Jenny's."

"Don't be too sure of that," Giles warned.

"C'mon, stop fighting it, G-man," Xander taunted. "This time you're gonna lose. All that hot cum is just boiling in your balls, aching to get out. Give up and let it go into Cordelia's tight little ass. She wants her daddy's jizz so bad — don't keep her waiting. Go ahead, Giles, come in Cordelia's ass. Come, come."

"Only after you, young man," Giles shot back. "Only after you can't stand it anymore and flood Jenny's ass with your jizz. There is a dam between your legs and it cannot hold!"

"Wait, daddy?" Cordelia asked. "What the hell is he getting at?"

Jenny and Cordelia did their best to bring things to an orgasmic conclusion. Now they found themselves in a contest, too. However, their goals were just the opposite of their men. Where Xander and Giles were trying to be the last to come, each girl tried to make her partner the first to come up her ass.

The action continued, hot and heavy, pumping cocks rubbed almost raw by squeezing female asses. Something had to give.

"Can't stand it anymore!" one of them finally croaked.

"Me neither!" the other one admitted.

And then Xander and Giles came at exactly the same instant. There was no winner, after all. They'd ass-fucked to a dead-even tie.

All that mattered anymore was the cum which poured into the assholes of Jenny and Cordelia from their spurting pricks. There was plenty of it. Hot, thick jizz that filled the girls' bowels with a boiling brew of liquid fire.

By the time it was over, Xander and Giles were groggy with fatigue. Their drained cocks collapsed, slipping out of their daughters' fucked asses, sticky with their own juice.

Now the two men sprawled on the carpet, catching their breath.

"I suppose we'd call that a draw," Giles was sportingly quick to admit.

"Yeah," Xander said. "Although I did get to fuck Jenny—"

"Hey!"

"Ms. Calendar. So I feel like I came out ahead."

"Need I remind you I've just been intimate with your girlfriend? Anally?"

Xander shrugged. "It's a big club."

"Anally?"

Xander shrugged again.

"Hey!" Cordelia said belatedly. "He is not my daddy!"

While that remark hung in the air, the bell rang. The teenagers bolted up in a panic, while Giles contentedly put his hands behind his head. "I do believe your free period is over." Jenny rolled on top of him, her mouth seeking out his half-hard member. "But by all means, it was a tie."

His one-upping of Xander seemed a little hollow when the youth was too busy scrambling for his clothes to possibly hear him.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12