All Comments on 'Builders Slut Ch. 02'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
top notch

you have done it again and come out out with another hot story thanks, but is there more to cum......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh god I know how you feel, I am a man but am so in love with cocks. I am constantly on the prowl and am most happy when I have at least 2 men. I love taking on in my mouth as the other watches and then taking him. I have been spit roasted so many times and left with cum leaking from me and covering my face and body. Some how being used roughly is so exciting.

Keep writing girl, I love your style. I would love going out with you one night and getting us some men.

GTX2000GTX2000over 10 years ago
Definitely a 7

Brilliantly written. Great pace and fucking filthy. Genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a mindless garbage ! "1*" !!

The worst !

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsover 3 years ago
Riding Her Lust

Natalie gave in to the demands of two men; and especially to her own demands to be the sexy toy for these two studs. We know that their cocks will be inside her again because they took her phone number. Natalie loved becoming their slut Friday night. We understand that her mind will re-live the experience in anticipation of the next time they strip her naked. Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES