Builders Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him gently away and broke the kiss. He thought I was trying to escape at that point but, keeping full eye contact with him, I slowly sunk to my knees. A look of triumph spread across Lee's face as he realised what was about to happen and he could prepare for another cocksucking. (I couldn't even remember how many times I'd sucked him last night!). In that moment I had so many mixed and horny thoughts. He was such an imposing, masculine guy, hard body and throbbing cock and it brought out all kinds of strange feelings in me, the main one being that I wanted him to use me, take me, have his way with me and see me enjoying being used and submissive to his will. I pushed that to one side though, as I set about my task.

"Ohh, I knew you were a filthy whore," Lee said as he started to enjoy my attention and settle in to the feeling of my warm mouth working his shaft, a feeling he would soon be very familiar with. I wanted to do this well and show off my skills.

I slid my tongue right over his balls and popped them into my mouth, sucking on them like such a greedy slut. My tongue slid slowly and lasciviously right across his long shaft, the veins along his cock feeling huge against my tongue. I heard a low groan as I popped the head of his cock in my mouth, trying to get my tongue to roam around it as much as I could with my mouth full. He began to hold my head as my mind swam in lust and desire. I met his gaze as often as I could, there was something primal in the eye contact, I was telling him via my lusty eyes that I wanted to be here, on my knees in front of a muscled stud, his cock sliding in and out my mouth and down my throat.

The impetus slipped from me to him somehow as now I was just holding my head still (helped by his firm hand on the back of my head!) and my mouth open, as he slowly but steadily forced his bulging cock into my willing mouth. I was so completely aroused by seeing his hips and powerful torso move in time with me so he could arrow his thick cock into my mouth. My eyes started to stream and occasionally he pulled right out so that my spit and his pre-cum dripped down my chin. He teased me with his shaft.

When not in my mouth, he pressed it flat over my cheeks and my lips; I think it amused him seeing me there straining to get his stiffness back into my mouth. Whenever he went for a sizeable thrust, I felt his heavy balls slap again my chin. I think the sight of me like that, coughing and spluttering over his cock, tipped him over the edge. I felt his cock thicken and tense even more and I knew I was about to get messy all over again.

"Here it comes bitch," he said, now wanking furiously, the head of his cock only an inch from my mouth, my eyes full of lust just watching avidly. "Open!" was all he said hurriedly. I did dumbly, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, I wanted to taste him, to feel it splash all over me. He threw his head back and he struggled to maintain his balance as his knees gave way. He grunted loudly, his hand a blur as he tossed himself off over me.

A hot jet of his cum flew over me and past my head somewhere. The next one hit the target, coating my upper lip and my teeth. Just before the third jet, he pushed his cock head back in my mouth and I felt the rest of his cum blast into my mouth as I closed my lips greedily over his shaft. He left his cock buried in my mouth as his orgasm continued and then subsided. As he pulled out, I swirled my tongue over his shaft to mop up the remaining come from his cock. I even licked all the way down his shaft and across his balls again, now drooped into his large sack as he'd emptied them all over me. He smeared his cock over my lips and cheeks as his eyes pierced into me. I think he was staring in surprised wonder and some appreciation at realising what I'd just done.

"Wow, you filthy fucking slut," I heard from just behind me. The lust filled tension broken for a minute. Shit! I'd forgotten Carl was even here, he'd obviously been watching me whore my mouth out again. Still on my knees, the two guys high fived and whooped in unison, the bitch is getting it again I imagined they were thinking.

"My turn fella," he said to his mate as if to emphasise that the issue of me pleasuring him wasn't even an issue, well, it wasn't I guess.

I was in a complete daze. I saw one cock moving away from my mouth and looked up to see Carl standing there instead of Lee. He had on only a pair of white boxers, tented up erotically and he looked down at me leeringly. "I want you to pull these pants down and suck my cock. Show me what a cheap slut you are, show me how much you want to suck this dick." His words made my head swim in erotic fog, by doing this I was proving he was right, sucking two guys off, on my knees, in a dirty flat, was I a slut?

I already knew the answer deep down. For some reason, I felt the need to stare into his eyes. I was almost telepathically saying to him I am a slut, a whore and I'm going to prove it right now by sucking you off on my knees before you. With those thoughts racing around my meshed up head, I slid his boxers down, having the problem of getting around his hard on but groaning in appreciation as it sprung free in front of my face, struggling to focus as my mind was mashed in warm lust.

What a slut I felt, I hardly even paused for breath. I still had Lee's cum dripping down my face and here I was again, my mouth full of cock. I gave him the same treatment as Lee, probably more. I was consumed by lust again, my filthy thoughts swirling around my head - suck his cock, I love it in my mouth, pleasure this gorgeous, arrogant, hot looking stud, take another load over your slutty face, show them what a filthy, dirty, cheap whore you've always wanted to be.

As I continued sucking, Carl moved behind me. He unclasped my bra that I'd only had only for about ten minutes and mauled my tits roughly from behind. He lifted my skirt up over my hips, his hand quickly finding my cunt. I was soaking wet again and Lee must have felt me moan across his shaft as I felt Carl's fingers slide easily up me with no resistance. He fingered me roughly three or four times but then pulled them out. He laughed as he noticed I'd already started bucking my hips to his fingers and he saw my frustration that he'd just as suddenly taken them away.

"I think the slut wants to be fucked," Carl said to Lee.

"Tough, she's getting this in the same place as she got yours," Lee replied, building his pace up as he started to hump my mouth. "Come on, take my cock you dirty whore," he cried, enjoying his cock sucking more and more by the second. I was too far gone with lust to care what he said, Carl was fucking my mouth and instead of being horrified, they could both see I was doing my level best to take anything he had.

It wasn't long before I took his cum again. Instead of pulling out, he just grabbed my head and kept his cock in my mouth as he unloaded. I was struggling for breath but I managed to swallow any juice I felt in there and take the rest all over the inside of my mouth. No standing on ceremony again, when he was done and happy that I'd sucked him dry, he just pulled it out and folded it back in his boxers. "Make sure you swallow all of that," Carl said. I almost laughed at the fact that I already had done, even before he'd even said it. I almost opened my mouth to show him my empty mouth but stopped myself.

Licking my lips to mop up the excess cum, I looked up at both guys. They had broad grins on, they leered at me. What must I have looked like, on my knees, my skirt still hitched over my waist, my tits hanging out, and the cum of two guys god knows where all over me. My face was bright red in shame, it was like they had broken me or something. We all knew I was a whore for their cocks and I knew I was on heat.

This treatment should be shocking me. I am an executive business woman, I have a high powered job, I have a sports car, I date and I lunch with the girls. I don't crawl around on my knees being some kind of personal cocksucker for scruffy guys I pick up in clubs. Hell, this time, I can't even blame alcohol.

I had those thoughts a lot over the next few weeks and the irony of me thinking them just after I'd just been filled full of their come again was not lost on me.

"I guess you'll want fucking too?" Lee quipped, a lilt of a laugh in his voice. It was a question. Both guys looked at me to see what I would say. They all knew I wanted it, I knew I wanted it, I needed my own release but I couldn't bring myself to ask to be fucked, it was filthy and degrading. I was on heat though and I needed it. What to do. Carl helped me out.

"Tell you what," he said to Lee, "She can finish of that breakfast and then we'll give her what she wants." I looked to Lee, he nodded in compliance with that leering smile he has.

Humiliated and cheeks burning in indignation again but needing and wanting more, I scrambled to my feet and went back to the kitchenette. My supposedly intelligent and cultured mind was screaming at me. Are you going to let them do this? They've just told you to make them breakfast and as a reward, they will allow you the pleasure of being fucked by them!? What the fuck are you thinking, girl? Again, I knew what the outcome would be. Even as I was preparing the food, my mind was turning to thoughts of being taken hard by them, my pussy shivered in anticipation, I needed their cocks inside me, roughly, dirtily, any way they wanted to have me.

Like some kind of dutiful serving girl, I brought the guy's breakfast and tea in. Lee motioned for me to sit on the couch next to him, giving a mock air of some sort of royalty beckoning a servant.

"Take that skirt off and spread your legs as we eat this, I want to see where I'm going next." He said as he noisily devoured his food. I felt like I'd lost any will at this point. I slid down the chair, my skirt off, and opened my legs, presenting both guys with a perfect view of my pussy. I couldn't help myself, I started rubbing my clit, replaying mental images of me on my knees with their cocks in my mouth as my excitement built again. I felt humiliated by doing this in front of them but it didn't stop me, it made me hornier, I had my legs wide open and my fingers were rubbing my clit for all I was worth.

My head was swimming, my pussy throbbing, my need for release total. Countless times my mind tried to remind me that I was demeaning myself in front of two leering blokes, somehow this just made me hornier. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop. I screamed out and felt my legs almost bend inward in ecstacy as an orgasm ripped through my body, my back arched in what felt like an unnatural position. I must have been cumming only for a few seconds but it felt like an age. The two guys found this hysterical, the exchanged bemused but delighted looks. They couldn't believe what they'd just seen, they were astonished and highly amused.

As my pleasure finally subsided, I felt a rough hand on my inner thigh. I glanced to my left and was consumed by lust again. Carl was sitting next to me sporting a semi hard cock. I may have licked my lips looking at it.

"Seen as I've only just come in your mouth, you'll have to help me out with this first," he said to me, glancing down at his cock and shaking it mockingly in front of me. I hardly noticed any more how disrespectfully they were talking to me, or I didn't care, or I liked it!

All pretence now gone, I practically jumped between his legs and planted my mouth over his cock. He drove me wild by what he was saying, "I'll fuck you when you get me hard enough. As soon as you feel me as hard as I was before, you're going to slide it up that slutty cunt of yours."

Driven wild with lust, I sucked for all I was worth. Luckily, this guy was a bit of a stud, he was hard again in no time. Like a performing seal waiting for a reward I popped his cock out of my mouth urgently, stood up to face him and spread my legs for his cock. "Turn around the other way slut, I want Lee to watch you being fucked." I did, without hesitation, and I grabbed the base of Carl's cock, squatted down and let out a guttural scream as his thick shaft disappeared all too easily up my soaked pussy. Not stopping my descent over his thick pole until I felt the cushion of his balls underneath me, his cock splaying my hungry cunt wide, I began riding his big shaft.

I rode his cock enthusiastically, each downward thrust for me made it feel as though his dick was going to split me in two. I was told to play with my clit as I rode him, so I did. Bouncing on his big dick, I saw Lee opposite me, enjoying the free porn show of a woman lost in lust, ramming a cock up her cunt and playing with her clit.

I watched him watching me, his eyes torn between watching his mates cock disappear up my hole and taking in the sight of my heavy tits lurching up and down violently as I fucked myself silly with that gorgeous cock. He had a lustful smirk on his face as I gave the bastard a front seat free porn show knowing he would get his turn soon too. Carl had his hands underneath my legs, opening them up as much as he could, no doubt giving his mate an excellent view of his pole sliding deep in and out of my crack.

I had a nice view myself. The porn show was working on him, his own big dick was now throbbing again in his hand. He looked at me smugly as he caught me staring at his hard-on and his look told me he was going to enjoy my pussy again, not just after I had gotten Carl off, but over and over again....

Instead of making Carl come there and then, the guys had different ideas of what was going to happen. Apparently I had to take turns riding their cocks. They told me it was a new game called a 'cock dash', later changed to much amusement on their part, to the 'dick dash'.

For my first 'dash', I took the four or five steps over to Lee. He was beginning to revel in this more and more. "Tell me what you want," he quipped, all too aware of exactly what I wanted. I couldn't take my eyes off that throbbing dick in his hands. "Don't piss about," I implored, hoping he would relent and let me ride him. "Tell me exactly what you want, or you won't get it, whore!" he spat out at me. I was humiliated, annoyed, frustrated, but beyond turned on and desperate.

I don't think I even consciously thought the words that I then blurted out, "I want your fucking dick inside me....I want to sit on that fucking big pole and ride it, you fucking bastard, I want my dirty cunt to slide over your dick and take it all..." In a mental fog again, I can't even remember the rest of what I said, suffice to say, I'd sufficiently humiliated myself enough for him to permit me ride his cock. He withdrew his hand, gave me an arrogant wave as if to say, hop on! I practically jumped on his dick, greedily gripping it and sliding down hard on it so it filled me completely. He quickly gripped my hips to give himself some real leverage to get right inside me but was then happy for me to hump him while he sat back and enjoyed the sensation.

Both guys found it hilarious every time I was instructed to hop off one, and take the few steps across the room to take the other. Each time they asked me what I wanted, each time I confirmed I would very much like their hard cock deep inside me please, thank you very much. This lasted about half an hour as they toyed with me, taunted me, whistled me over and had mock rows over whose turn it was in their slut's cunt.

For an encore, I was made to kneel in the centre of the room as both guys stood either side of me. Initially they has me grab a cock in each hand and start to toss them off. I added my own touch every so often, my tongue lapping teasingly over the cock heads and their slits. A few minutes in and they pushed my hands off them. They decided they wanted to wank themselves off over me. I just knelt there, my anticipation rising as I watched two raging erections close up. They couldn't have timed it any better as they managed to unload in my face within a few seconds of each other. Shrieks of congratulations and a congratulatory high five came from them both along with my face full of hot come once more.

My last act of sluttiness of that day came as Carl realised that some of Lee's come had missed me and landed on his stomach. He didn't even bother to ask anything just made eye contact with me and pointed at the splash of come. I dutifully licked it off, swallowed and we were done.

My mind was a mass of shame and confusion as I was finally allowed to leave without having a cock waved in my face. Lee had taken my phone out my bag and added his and Carl's number. He smacked my arse as I wiggled out exhausted, sore and spent and he told me he would be in touch very soon. I was so confused I didn't know if I thought that was good, or very, very bad but I had no intention of being in this situation with these two again.

Problem was, I knew I wanted it. Badly. I had never felt so fulfilled in my life; I needed to do it again.

12