All Comments on 'Building Bonanza'

by MajesticDeep2

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
st3ph1066st3ph1066almost 15 years ago
I loved it

The thought of being taken by four hard cocked horny men really gets me hard and horny. I wish i could find a site like that so i could drink down all of there cum, and then have them fill up my tight arse, and fill that with there cum as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mmmmmm!!

How lucky can one guy get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish I was you

I wish I found a place where 4 hot guys fucked my mouth and my ass. I'm so jealous of the great time you had. I want to be with a group of guys and suck all their cocks and have them all fuck me like the cock-cucking slut I am. Tell us more of what happened.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Building a Sexpot

This story has well written descriptions of hot sex. But a couple of things about the plot bother me. You're just not going to find a construction crew made up entirely of ravenously gay men. The house would NEVER get finished. What's even more improbable is that a married man whose had all of ONE lone blowjob in his life should turn in a few minutes into a record-breaking amateur whore getting fucked in both ends by a gang of guys whose names he doesn't even know, but whose semen he's dying to wolf down. OK, it's still a four-star fantasy, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is buliding site?

would luv to find that building site, mmmmmmmmmmm, takeing 4 men at the same time, that would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I too love gay orgies

I had an experience like this once - at a gay bathhouse. In the common area I was sucking a delicious cock when a well-hung guy got behind me and fucked me hard. Other guys joined us and the 5 of us spent the afternoon fucking, sucking and also kissing (I love kissing men, it's so hot). Please tell us more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hard

stayed hard the whole story while jerking off waiting for my friends hard cock to get here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

i fucking sat here pumping precum and rock hard my cock is throbbing like hell.....that is the best fucking story ive ever read.....i wish it was me in there with them men.....jonathan....lancashire.....england

kingseanstonkingseanstonover 11 years ago

Hot construction dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Straight Stroking

I'm a straight guy who loves to read about hard gay cock as I stroke my oiled up meat. This story rocks, I would love to wander over there and take a couple of hard cocks in my hands while sucking on another one. Got my cock ring on right now and am slowly stroking my meat while reading about these gay cock suckers, really hot story, thanks!

Bobby1692Bobby1692about 9 years ago
hot sex

I would love to be used like that guy and take all those big cocks in my mouth and ass and even suck their cocks clean after they pull their slimy dicks out my throbbing ass

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 8 years ago
Nice

There is nothing better than being taken by a group of horny guys when it's hot and everyone is sweating and slippery!

OveryourkneeOveryourkneeover 6 years ago
Virgin cherry ass

I would luv to stray onto that building site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now that was a good story

All I can say is wow. Very well written and it made me just want to be that very lucky bottom. Something like this has always been my fantasy. Maybe one day I will be able to wander into this position, I'm just not sure I would want it to end ;) keep on writing and dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish it was me being fucked in the arse by them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's always exciting to read about what I have done so many times myself over the years starting when I was 11 or 12, Gettting my ass deep fucked....My first was with my music teacher who introduced me to the wonderful world of sucking and fucking. I had "lessons" once a week for over a year and my parents were pleased that I was so enthusiastic about learning to play the piano. I am 65 now and have had well over 100 cocks in my asshole. I identify with your story because at one point I was a construction supervisor and quite of few of the workmen enjoyed my willing mouth and ass. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG, what an erotic sex fest! I'd love a chance meeting where I end up the center of attention! I'll bet my tight, ckean, shaved asspussy would satisfy just like this lucky dude, I know it made me leak reading it, I massaged my precum into my freshly shaved hole while enjoying the action, can't wait to get down into my shop later, strip and ride some tool handles while jerking to this tale!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Beautiful, I have spent much time while on the road for my job, taking comfort breaks in woods and laybys that involved, sucking strange cock and being buggered, I am married but I love hot spunky gay sex. I was initiated into homo fun as a teenager by older boys and a local guy , who took me fishing and taught me suck, he had my virgin arse just after my 13 birthday, I have secretly been bottoming ever since. Since COVID there are fewer chances to suck and fuck but more and more opportunities are presenting as guys are looking for sissys to use again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous