Building Bonanza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, I felt the guy fucking my ass grab onto my hips a little more urgently and quicken his pace. With one final shove into me, he began to cum too. I could feel his cock jerking and pulsing inside me, and a wetness and warmth spraying deep up in my bowels. It was another new experience for me, but it wasn't unpleasant at all. As he calmed down, and his cock began to soften, the first guy withdrew. I could feel the wetness of his love juices oozing out of my crack and running between my thighs. It was so dirty, but just added to my list of new experiences. I was learning fast here and loving every moment.

The first guy backed off, and the second guy dove in and began to clean up my dripping asshole with his tongue, dipping deep inside me and tasting his friend's cum. The tongue went a little deeper this time, as clearly my hole was stretched and open. A minute later, I felt a second cock pushing against my already juicy lovehole. This time, there was no resistance and the cock slipped in easily. The second guy started pumping me straightaway, and moaning and groaning out loud as he did so. He started uttering all sorts of obscenities too.

"Unnngh, unnngh, yeeeahh, that's it, it feels so good, it's just tight enough for me. Ohhhhh, I can feel you're no longer a virgin, you've been nicely opened up for me, and you're gonna take more today. Ohhh, that's it, take my cock, take it good. I love fucking you man, tell me you love it too."

I moaned and cried back at him, and surprised myself with the words that came out of my mouth: "Yesss man, I love it, I love your cock in me. Fuck me, fuck me good, take my asshole. I didn't know it could be like this. I didn't know it could feel so good, another guy's cock in my ass. Unngh, unngh, unnnnngh."

He quickened his pace even further, and then stiffened completely inside me, so that his cock felt like an iron bar. Then he was cumming, his thick manmeat spraying load after load of hot creamy spunk deep inside me. He pulled out quickly and then the black guy got behind me and grabbed me by the hips. He pushed in quickly too and was soon into a delicious fucking rhythm.

While all this had been going on, my cock was still being sucked from underneath me. The guy was still there, swirling his tongue around the head, before plunging his mouth towards my groin, and almost swallowing my seven inches, so that my sensitive cockhead hit the back of his throat over and over.

This drove me wild, and it wasn't long before I could feel the familiar tightening in my legs, groin and balls. Then just when I thought I couldn't stand it any more, I cried out myself and came down his throat. He started sucking harder, taking all my lovejuices down and, I imagined, not spilling a drop of the precious fluid from his mouth. As I came, my asshole contracted around the black guy's cock, which sent him over the edge straightaway, and suddenly he was cumming too, filling my lovehole with its third load of warm, salty spunk that day.

"Aggggh, unnnngh, yesssss, take it, take my cum, cummmming, oh yeaaahh," he cried out, as he neared completion.

I knew there was one guy left, one who hadn't fucked me. The dark-haired guy. He approached me, but instead of sliding straight in like his friends, he lifted me up and led me towards the office couch. Gently pushing me onto my back, he lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders, before plunging his stiff rod into me. He wasn't able to go quite as deep as the others, but his cock was just as big and the feeling just as amazing. This time, it was almost more erotic, as I was able to make eye contact with him as he drilled me. I looked straight up at him. Before I knew what was happening he had brought his face close to mine, and our lips met in a highly charged kiss.

I had never kissed another man before, and it was similar to kissing a woman, soft and warm, but with something extra, a little rough, that told me it was different. Our tongues met instinctively and toyed with each other as he continued to plunge in and out of me. This was something else indeed and was driving me wild. Both of us were moaning and groaning. I pushed my hips up in time with his thrusts, trying to get more of him inside me, straining to reach towards the main source of my pleasures. He fucked me so well, perhaps better than each of his workmates, and it was more intimate this way. I admitted to myself that it as the equal of any love-making I'd known with my wife.

The man continued pumping my ass for some time, before gradually tensing up, crying out loud and unloading his second load of the day into my slippery and willing ass. His cum spurted and sprayed just like the other men and filled me in just the right way. As his cock began to soften inside me, he gave me one final wet succulent kiss and withdrew, standing and then laying down on the couch next to me to recover once again. I saw the other three guys, still naked, standing in the office. They all still had a look of lust in their eyes, a sparkle that was still there as they looked at me, then each other. The black guy spoke first.

"Hey, you've only cum once today. I think it's time you fucked another man in the ass."

With that, he walked over to me, scooped up some of the cum that was still oozing out of me, from between my thighs, and began to lube his own lovehole.

My cock was semi-erect, but the thought of it being seen to once more made it stiffen in a series of rapid jerks. In a few moments I was fully hard again, and the black guy was mounting me. Holding onto my cock with one hand, he pushed it against his now very cum-slippery asshole. With a squeeze and a squelch, I slid inside my first man-pussy.

It felt warm and tight straightaway, and gripped my cock delicously. My new lover moaned as he lowered himself fully, until he was sitting across my groin. Then he began to raise his hips up slowly, the walls of his rectum and his tight sphincter rubbing against my lovetool as he did so. He held still for a moment, then lowered himself again, starting a rhythm that I knew I didn't want him to stop anytime soon. Soon he was speeding up and moaning as he did so. I knew I wouldn't last long. It felt too good, fucking this guy, being ridden by this stud. I felt my balls tighten and then I came, unleashing a wave of cumjuice up into him.

"Aaaagh, too gooood, fuckkkk," I cried out as the powerful orgasm overcame me and I closed my eyes in ecstasy, pushing my head back against the couch.

"That's it man, cum in me, do it, yeaaahhh," he moaned as I continued spraying hot and sticky love fluid into the depth of this man's bowels.

As we both slowly got our breath back, and as my own cock began to soften in the aftermath, the black guy raised one leg and slid off of me.

As I pulled my clothes together, I thought about what had just happened. I had been initiated into the joys of man-on-man sex with four local workmen, and it had been hot, sticky, delicious and wonderful all at the same time. Already I knew that I would be wanting more.

"Come back here anytime," said one of the men.

"Yeah," said another, "lunchtime's best."

"That's when we like to take a break, and unwind a bit," said one of the others, grinning broadly and slightly wickedly.

"After all," said the first guy again, "we're here for a good few weeks yet."

I grinned back. I would be working from home for some time now, that I would make sure.

12