All Comments on 'Brod: Bulging and Shopping'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
headtripheadtripalmost 9 years ago
*grin*

It was ridiculous and fun to read.

sportsinformationsportsinformationalmost 9 years ago
Fun read!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Garbage

Enough said

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey guys, thanks a lot for this feedback, I'm glad you all enjoyed it. This story was never meant to be taken seriously, and the next one is gonna be even more ridiculous. It's been submitted and should be up in a day or two. Thanks again!

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
I hate ...

Stories where the cervix is penetrated, the hallmark of ridiculous. But then I figured, 'it's just a fantasy, taken way, way too far,' then I kinda liked it. I found I chuckled every now and then and realized that was the point.

Not great writing, no characters whatso ever but if you think of it as fun and a first effort, then I think you can appreciate this for what it is. A silly fantasy and 'that's.. OK.'

Now, if you wrote a great backstory explaining how this guy was an alien stranded on earth and having some fun while waiting for an intergalactic tow truck you might have something here.

Anyway, thanks... I'll read the next one with the same frame of mind.

5 stars for encouragement and to raise your score!

asianToy

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting.

I appreciate you writing me such a well-thought-out comment.

You're right, I'm very much aware that the cervix being penetrated makes no sense and that hitting the cervix is generally painful. But you're also right in the fact that the story is meant to be completely ludicrous.

And no, I never meant for this to receive an award or anything. This story won't pass any Bechdel or Mako Mori tests. Everyone gets objectified, Brod included. Most of the writing that I post on here is impulsive and meant more as literary pornography/masturbation, not an attempt at a real story. For that reason, I wouldn't advise anyone to get their hopes up of me writing something that makes any sort of logical sense—at least where Brod is involved. Once I start writing my other characters' storylines that might change.

Thanks for the rating and the comment, and for also making a few good points that allowed me to explain a few things to you and the audience at large.

The stories are only going to get more ludicrous from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

I think your stories about brod are wonderful and entertaining. Keep up the good work and screw all the naysayers!!

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 9 years agoAuthor
There will be more

Thanks Anon. I'm not done yet! And they will be screwed. Thoroughly screwed. This isn't anywhere near the sheer level of insanity I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dafuck is this shit

cracka wrote this need to get laid and stop being such a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is the best story I have ever read

Omg this story is so hot. I love reading erotic stories but the visualization that this story forms in my mind, oh my God. I imagine getting rammed by his big cock. I have a little bit of a low libido but this story helped get me in the mood and even a bit ravenous for my husband. You are an amazing author.

MiaDumplingMiaDumplingalmost 3 years ago

This was fun to read, and got me rather horny as well. Very good story! I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous