Brod: Bulging and Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her a few minutes, but my cock was shiny and clean.  

She looked up at me and smiled. There was a slight bulge in her tummy. I chuckled. "You feeling full?"

She nodded. "But I want more." Ingrid climbed up on my chair, putting her feet on either side of my hips. Her soft mound was completely smooth, and it was glistening with moisture. Feminine rivulets trickle down her powerful thighs. Her pretty lips were slightly parted, and her fleshy hill was almost pink in comparison to the rest of her skin. So inviting.

Below that delicate flower was a towering, pulsing, brutish thing. Near twenty inches of gigantic fuckrod that looked as big around as her thigh. Its head was ruddy, pulsing angrily. Precum gushed from it, clear, running down to a pair of swollen melons filled with seed.

Ingrid started lowering herself slowly. I realized what she was doing. Smart girl ... in this position, she could control the penetration. I gripped my cock halfway up to stabilize it.

Her dripping pussy kissed my cock's tip, our juices mingling as I felt her heat. My nuts were churning. I could feel them filling fast. She moaned loudly. "Oh, fuck!" she cried out. "You're gonna break me!" But still, she lowered herself, her weight coming down on my cock.

"You're in control right now," I told her. "And don't worry about hurting me, my cock's held up bigger girls than you."

She nodded and put her hands on my shoulders as she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. Her pussy spread slowly, agonizingly slowly. Its lips were bright red, stretching as thin as paper.

"Mmmpphhaaaahhh! Fuck!" she cried out shrilly.

"Ssshhh. You're gonna make people come in," I told her.

She began rolling her hips, panting, her skin shining as droplets of sweat rolled down her toned body. That grinding was delicious, my rubbery head stroked this way and that, only stimulating more cum production, my nuts feeling heavier.

Ingrid started making squealing noises. "Eep. Eee.... little more!" she panted.

Then she dropped. "FUCK!" She cried, her body abruptly dropping till the head and several inches of cock stretched her out all at once, the bulge of my member visible in her lower belly. She shuddered and collapsed against me, sweat-slick breasts rubbing against my face as she came violently, her cunt spasming as juices blasted down my cock. I could taste the salt in her perspiration. Steaming nectar sharply contrasted the cool temperatures of the room on the slick surface of my glistening rod.

I began rolling my hips, pumping up into her, bouncing her up and down as she panted, sliding lower on my cock, mewling into my neck. My monstrous erection pushed deeper, stretching out her body, the bulge creeping upwards as she sank lower, her feet planted against the armrests.

Ingrid arched her back and looked up at the ceiling as she bit her lip and pushed her ass downwards, whimpering and gasping.  "Mmm. Mmm! H-haaah. Haaah."

"Are you okay?" I asked her, moving hands to her waist. "We can stop if you want."

She shook her head violently and clenched her eyes tightly before abruptly lifting her feet. The gymnast rested her ankles on my shoulders, her hands clutching behind my neck as my strong hands held her steady, supported in turn by the column of my cock. She began slipping down more quickly, but not before spasming again, cumming once more, another gout of cunt juice spraying down my cock.

I felt pressure on my member's tip. Cervix. Ingrid grunted and began to rock her body. At the same time, I gripped her waist tightly and began to bounce her.

"Mmmmmph!" She moaned as my precum gushed up against her womb's entrance, hot slime loosening it. I could feel it dilating, stretching.

She arced her head back and shrieked before dropping another five inches. Her belly was tented out, my cock penetrating well above her navel, a good eleven or twelve inches deep. She'd taken even more than the taller Emily!

Tears streamed down her reddened face before I felt her pussy strangling my cock again. She clawed at handfuls of my hair, her nails raking my scalp as she came harder than before, pulsing and gushing. Glooosch. Gloooosch. Her pussy spewed waves of clear juice that coated my cock over and over again.

The door abruptly burst open. She was wearing a black polo, a shield embroidered on her chest. Security. Over six feet of curvy black lady scowling and looking ready for a fight.

A fight was not what she found. Her face went slack as she saw what was going on.

I just kept fucking Ingrid, though. I was really into it. I looked over and nodded at her. She nodded back, the door closing behind her as her jaw hung open. She sniffed the air. "Ummm...," was about all she had to say about the matter.

My hands gripped Ingrid's waist tightly and I began to pump her whole body up and down my shaft, grunting and growling at her. My cock's distension slid up and down, her navel rising and falling.

The security woman shook her head, putting her hands on her wide hips, lifting one shoe from the floor and looking at the mess down there.

"Mmmph! Mph! Mph!" Came Ingrid's enthusiastic grunts, even through the tears.  Schlap. Schlap. Schlap. Her body bounced, my cock slamming upwards into her, rattling her little frame as I pumped her up and down like a doll. Our combined juices flowed down my cock, dripping off my nuts. Her feet were pressed against the wall behind me, her hands clutching my neck. My balls swung back and forth under the chair. The legs creaked as it rocked with our lovemaking. Over the next twenty minutes of furious thrusting and splattering juices adding to the puddle rolling out under the door, she came at least five or six more times. I barely even noticed it as the security girl sat down in her boss's chair and texted someone before fondling herself. Emily finally came to, sitting up at the edge of her desk.

Then I began to unload. Ingrid had lasted a lot longer than Emily, probably due to her athleticness. I'd built up a much bigger load this time around.

GLOOOOOORCH. My cock erupted like a geyser. I felt my jizz blasting out of it, increasing its girth slightly, slamming Ingrid's insides with a physical impact. Her belly started swelling immediately. SPLUUUUUURT. I leaned my head back and let out a long groan. The wad took several seconds just to leave my cock. Swirling spunk slammed her womb. She grew and grew, her belly now touching mine. The heat of my own seed surrounded my cock.

Load after load blasted her belly, now expanding out to the sides. She cried out. I wasn't sure if she was cumming again. Her legs dropped from my shoulders, dangling past the sides of the chair. Pearly spunk rolled down to her toes. It was spraying down around my cock, rolling onto my sack.

Finally, I felt my nuts emptying. I sighed in relief as the tightness abated, looking down at Ingrid's belly.

"Mmmm. I. Fuck it. Too much...," she muttered.

I chuckled and stood up, wrapping my arms around her shoulders as I turned and sat her down in the chair. I pulled my cock out of her with a lurid, liquid, slimy sound. It popped free, flicking semen up on to her face. Jizz began gushing from between her legs.

The door opened and the other security lady stepped in, gasping at the scene. My cock bobbed in front of her as it pulsed. Her feet splashed through inches of spunk, leaking out the door. She gaped at the other security lady moaning and cumming all over herself.

"God, you weren't kidding!" gasped the newcomer.

Her partner shook her head, grinning. "Nope. And now it's my turn. I was here first."  She stood up, grinning as she wiggled her wide hips out of her pants. And it was just as well, because I still felt horny.

***

I looked up at the clock. Hours had passed. I grunted as I put my hands on Emily's ass and pulled my cock out of her cunt. Schlrrrrrrk. Her belly wobbled back and forth as her eyelids fluttered, my cock dripping seed. She laid atop her desk between the two security ladies. Each one looked like she'd swallowed a beach ball, their legs dangling over the wood, gooey whiteness gushing onto the floor, splattering loudly. The tiles were now covered completely in jizz, squishing around my sandals. The desk was at a 45 degree angle to the wall. All the pictures had collapsed.

The cleaning lady that had come to investigate the pool leaking under the door was slumped into the chair next to Ingrid, her uniform torn, her belly filling her lap. I couldn't even tell how the room smelled at this point. Spunk was leaking down the window and dripping from the foam tiles above. The sun had shifted quite a ways. I picked up an apron and thought about wiping my cock clean, but my semen was all over me, and gallons of cunt juice had marinated me and my clothing. While I was fucking the security girls, Emily had recovered enough that I fucked her a second time.

My cock was still pulsing and hard. I sighed in exasperation. I had to leave ... I might have a date tonight!

Finally, I decided enough was enough. I'm just leaving. I took my cock, pulled up my shorts, and tucked the raging organ under my shirt. I held one hand over it to pin it to my chest. It was not hidden my any means. It looked like I had just robbed the deli! But no one would see my actual dick.

I left the room, my sandals squishing as I left white footprints. The pool had spread into much of the hallway. The entire area smelled like sex. I passed a mirror. My hair looked like I had slept with a gallon of gel in it, all matted to one side. I wiped some spunk off my face.

Squish-slaps-squish-slap. People looked up at the sound. Some gaped. A woman covered her son's eyes. I must look a fright, cum splattered all over, shirt dark with splotches, reeking of sex. I took a look back. Yup, white footprints. I briefly worried about being stopped for stealing something, before realizing I'd left both security personnel in the back office full of jizz. A businesswoman looked at me like I was a ghost as I hustled past a couple of pop-collared frat looking boy. They elbowed each other and laughed at me. To be fair, I probably looked funny, my hair matted with white, swept to one side like an anime character, clutching a whole salami to my chest like I was hiding a toddler, my shirt splotched and darkened with white globs rolling down.

Finally, I made it out the door. A few minutes later, I was in my car, sighing in relief as I lifted my shirt up and let my cock out, turning up the air conditioning to try to get it to soften up. I leaned it against the steering wheel, covering most of the horn, the head poking up far past the upper edge.

I heard a tapping at the window and looked up to see the businesswoman I'd passed smiling at me. I rolled down the glass. She had her hair up in a neat bun and smelled subtly of perfume. Her green eyes were framed by rectangular glasses.

"I was wondering if that was your cock! You passed me in the store just now ... you smell good." She inhaled. "Uh. Sorry. That must be creepy. Wait, is this really your car?"

"Yes, it is. And thanks," I chuckled. "I like the smell, honestly. I just had a little meeting with the store manager."

" 'Little?' " she asked dubiously, reaching in to put her hand on my cock. I don't know what it is, but a lot of people will just touch my cock or my balls to see if they're real. It can be pretty annoying, but when a comely lady does it, I don't mind. "It's real! Oh. Ooh. It's real," she whispered, rubbing the dome for a long moment, biting her lower lip. This was NOT helping to ease my erection. My idiotic cock just wanted more.

"Can I help you?" I asked with a smile, not wanting to sound sarcastic.

"Ooh!" She jerked her hand back. "Sorry. I uh. Listen, can you call me?" She handed me a scrap of paper with her number on it. Her name was Sandra. "I've never seen a cock that big! I'd, uh. Like to get to know it. Get to know you! Better. I mean. Not just your cock. Um. I may have. A thing for you to do."

I laughed. "Calm down, I understand. I'll call you later." I nodded at her and tucked the piece of paper up in my visor mirror.

"Great. Um. Thanks. Yeah. Take care," She waved and walked off. As I pulled out of the spot, I saw her licking her fingers.

***

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12