All Comments on 'Bull with a Conscience Ch. 02'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't believe you could think this crap up

Another chuck story. Best friend wants to whore his wife out and thinks he can get off doing it. This marriage is basically over . How can you not have feelings and not fall for your new lover ,who seems to do a better job in bed. This whole concept is beyond the pale. Plus diseases that these groupies will carry. So sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well you are real proof

That a clean conscience is an unused conscience and you never seem to use yours...Mr Clean. Hope you are blessed with ED real soon.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Getting interesting

My favorite part of this chapter was Frank referring to his ex-wife by her name. That shows growth and character development, and leads me to believe that this story is leading somewhere (as opposed to merely a series of sexual encounters.) In future chapters I'd like to see similar development with Steve and Caitlin. They went into this adventure with certain expectations and motivations. A quality tale would reveal some unexpected developments that would conflict with those expectations. So far, there both happy and content -- which is good for the psyche, but bad for storytelling.

It's curious why Caitlin is so anxious for Frank to get involved with another woman. There must be some story behind that. It's equally curious why Frank would want another when he has a pretty good thing going with Caitlin. That's another element to be explored in future chapters.

One piece of advice: try to show us instead of telling us. The dialog often comes across as a series of monologues, where every step of the plot is revealed through spoken words and meticulous planning. Sex is so much hotter when it's spontaneous. If you say, "schedule some time at 8:00 on Friday so that I can fuck you. We'll start with missionary, and then doggystyle", you've removed all of the excitement from the act. Imagine if Caitlyn had just shown up at Frank's house, unannounced, on Friday night, carrying an overnight bag? Now that's hot!

One more thing re. an anony comment: "How can you not have feelings and not fall for your new lover ,who seems to do a better job in bed. This whole concept is beyond the pale."

I'm always amazed how so many readers of this site equate sex with love. Their mindset is: if a woman has sex with a man, and enjoys it more than she does with her husband, she will leave her husband. This assumes that sex is the most important element in a relationship. To them, marriage isn't about love, commitment, respect, friendship, caring, bonding, etc. It's all about sex. It's sad that so much importance is placed on that physical act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is really funny

Is Swinger Joe talking about relationships and writing. What the fuck do you know about either one? Everyone knows your wife left you for someone who was heterosexual, and if you know so much about writing, why do your stories all suck? What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If the marriage was about love, commitment, respect, friendship, caring, bonding, etc. he/she/it wouldn't be going outside the marriage to meet 'their needs'.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
To the last anon

If you read the story, it's not about "meeting needs", it's about having good, fun, hot, sex. They don't "have" to go outside of their marriage to have good, fun, hot, sex. They're simply fulfilling a fantasy for both of them and having fun along the way. Again, why are so many here hung up on sex? This is an erotic story site, for crying out loud. Why are you here if you can't enjoy a good sexual fantasy?

To the other anon, thanks for the laugh. If only you could get a glimpse into my real life, you'd be severely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Swingerjoe

Why are we here? We're here to laugh at you. You're the joke of literotica. We're hoping to make some comment that has you foaming at the mouth like a mad fucking dog. What we're really hoping for is for you to start a thread in the forums. Now that is funny! Seeing everyone laugh at you and crack on you. You can't get entertainment like that just anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's kind of a kick

The surprise is that every single one of us have people we think we know very well, that in the right situation would enjoy very much the idea of a 3rd party in the mix.

Been there and done it myself several times. The interesting part are the hints. The "invite" do dinner with a couple, the sexy comments and very mild suggestions as they feel you out.

It took me quite some time to learn and recognize those.

The most fun I ever had was with this grandma and grandpa couple, she was 30 years older than me, I was barely 25 at the time. Got my world rocked by that one, let me tell you.

Been awhile now though.

Recently, one of the gals in our senior bowling league has been dropping hints, the old man doesn't seem to mind. Been a few years, I know the signs. think I might take this gal up on it.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
A little too trite

Well written and interesting but I agree with swingerjoe, you can have it all be hugs and puppies. Part of the allure of cuck stories is the playing with fire aspect. We need some danger to spice it up. The bull starts having feeling for the wife and/or vice versa. The bull starts to like dominating his best friend, outside of the bedroom. He starts to lose respect for him and so on. He can come to understand it in the end, but this is just a little too trite, a little too smooth sailing for a good dramatic story, especially when you have high octane cuck fuel to work with. Good luck

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
North America

Is severely repressed. That puritanical mindset still has control.

Google the top porn search results for each state and see what comes up. People are wild. They're kinky. In the privacy of their homes they're free to get off to whatever they want. Until the guilt sets in. The guilt that they're doing something others will judge them on.

The ONLY criteria that should guide your sex life are: Is it unhealthy? Will it hurt anyone? Stay away from children and animals unless you are one of those, and if you are, get the fuck out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You don't have to be lonely ...

at FarmerCucks.com.

🐄🐖🐓 🌽💚

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Farm living is the life for me, legs spreading out far and wide

I like the bull perspective, I'm going to phugh the hell out of your wife. Right after I take a bite of forbidden fruit. Glad you bring up the awkwardness of it all, I can believe a husband would send his wife to another man.

Don't misunderstand, I like reading about someone else.

So whos next, I think Caitlin isn't done yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

I think the whole pimp husband, slut wife and sexual predator has been 'done to death' and becoming so boring, we read this scenario hundreds of times, it seem only the characters' names, location and timeline changes, the rest could all be 'cut and pasted' from a hundred other stories. Some stories, three paragraphs is three too many, others the author has that 'knack' of grabbing the attention with believable characters, good plot and a storyline that grabs the attention and keeps one reading and interested for 10+ pages and still wishing for more. Sadly this story is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anonymous-you don't have to be lonely

If it wasn't so sad, this would be funny.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Onward

To the previous anon: if things bore you, go read something else. Jiminy Christmas people like to complain about things offered freely. Another nice chapter- I hope the relationship with his friends keeps evolving, and he doesn't just progress to only anonymous bull jobs. It's the emotional links that are interesting. Or, we can see Caitlin evolve as things go along. Lots of things that the previous guy doesn't have to read so he can bitch about them. 5 stars (note: typos sprinkled throughout, but they don't detract too much- spellcheck and grammar check are your friend)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FYI

The same anon is back to insult you and trash your story. It''s what he does. Delete the comments and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oddly enough

You make all sorts of moralistic comments on other people's stories, then post this sick shit? What's your problem?

screwherscrewherover 7 years ago

I'm enjoying this saga here. I must say I'm liking the perspective from the "Bull" for a change.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Well done saga

You have serious writing skills. This is a great twist in perspective seeing it from bulls pov. Looking forward to next chapter.

GymShortsGymShortsover 5 years ago
This is hot!

I hate the cuckold jonrah, but you've brought it from an interesting point of view. With seeing it through the eyes of the bull, who is a nice guy, the couple are onboard and everyone is happy. Which is making this really hot. Thanks for writing this excellent Tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice twist

Her sitting on his cock in front of the computer.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
a great series

outstanding

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Far too wordy

This just kinda drifts on and on.

It never really addresses the question of how their friendship has altered, for good or bad.

Is Frank just a fuck-buddy for Caitlin, with her husband's approval? Seems so.

Whole thing might have been exciting, for a time, at least, but got stuck in the doldrums of wishy washy crap. The author seems adrift too.

The story might have been better just as a single chapter in which the couple and the 'bull' get their release, then move on without all the questionable 'feelings' and shit. I have to admire the author for trying, but it is not effective.

In fact, it is downright BORING.

Plus, there is nothing in this to admire or of interest about the main character. So, why would I want to keep reading?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DIFFERING VIEWS

One thing I have learned from Literotica comments is that people have very different views, sometimes contrasting and quite incompatible views.

cyferx titles his comment "A little too trite,"

then goes on to advocate spicing it up with

Frank "dominating his best friend," and/or

"starts to lose respect for him," etc.

From reading my comment on chapter one,

you can see that such traits are what made me reject other bull stories.

In contrast to cyferx who opines that it is

"a little too smooth sailing for a good dramatic story,"

I think the well-oiled, symbiotic relations between Frank, Steve, and Caitlin (ie. the "smooth sailing") are the very thing that make this story appealing to me, in contradistinction to the bull stories that I rejected.

*****

I wondered how another chapter on Caitlin would work, since Frank already had the Caitlin experience.

But PapaRomantic's imagination pushed the follow-up encounter into new territory.

Now, it seems to me it will need to progress to more women, if the story is to move forward.

And PapaRomantic has already used Caitlin to set Frank up for that next step.

Clever.

Another immediate 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring, mechanical, plodding, and certainly not sexy because of all the question and talking interruptions causing all the spontaneity and passion to just evaporate... way to much talk and interaction with hubby... when you are in the throes of sexual passion you don't stop and ask hubby if he's okay and get his permission to continue... both he and her had already submitted to this far in advance... just get on with it.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I normally like cuck stories but this storyline from the bull's point of view is interesting. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...