All Comments on 'Bullding a Greater Family'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 7 years ago
Sorry,

I had to stop reading when the stuff came out with Mindy.

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Very well done.....

This was well thought out, including many different twists and turns, well written and presented....

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
TFB did it again!

TFB, you hit another home run! Wonderful story with just enough twists and turns to keep me reading it clear through. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
long

I gave up on page 7. Good grammar, very long winded. A lot of words going nowhere. I will read another of your stories, now.

AukweirdAukweirdover 7 years ago
Great Job!

I find your exploration of poly relationships entertaining, enlightening, sensative, and packed with ideas to think about. Your writing style is crisp, clean, simple, and just fun to read. Thanks for your past efforts, I look forward to your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Author and a good read from beginning to end

I have been reading through your library here and have enjoyed the variety of stories.

This tale kept me laughing and cheering for the characters. The plot was somewhat predictable but the fun was the journey between destinations. Well done.

Please keep writing. I will keep reading.

ArmyBikerArmyBikerover 5 years ago
So close

Great story until teri was added into the mix and completely ruined the entire story for me, now u wish i hadn't read it at all.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 4 years ago
I'm sick and tired...

About having have the alternative sexual bs being forced down my throat. Trans or whatever is not right. This was a good story, until that freak was brought in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Im sick and tired of tinfoilhat type attitudes

"I'm sick and tired...

About having have the alternative sexual bs being forced down my throat. Trans or whatever is not right. This was a good story, until that freak was brought in."

Been reading on Literotica for ages. Tinfoilhat has ZERO stories written but complains that it isn't right to force something down their throat. POOR LITTLE BABY!!! The story belongs to the AUTHOR, NOT to YOU! Don't like it, then WRITE YOUR OWN story the way YOU want it.

I gave it 5 stars. I enjoyed the story for the FICTIONAL story that it is. Tinfoilhat is such an appropriate user name, but perhaps the tinfoil hat is a little too tight and the circulation has been cut off to the biggotted brain.

For me, personally, I'm heterosexual through and through, BUT I know and have known the spectrum of LGBTQ persons and while I may not want to have sex with them, they are PEOPLE FIRST. I was raised religious but I no longer subscribe to ANY organized religion. I do not attend and religious services or donate to any religion. The only time I enter into a religious building is attending a funeral and that is to pay my respects to the person who passed away, not the religion. Most all my immediate family is married so the chances of attending a wedding is much smaller, but I would attend to honor and celebrate those committing themselves together, not celebrate the religion.

There is too much BS hidden under all those religious tinfoilhats out there in real life in my own opinion. Remember, OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES we all have one! I don't have to like yours and you don't have to like mine.

I have liked all of TexasFarmBoy's stories and I thank him for writing them and entertaining me. Much appreciated. Thank you! Keep it up please and ignore the bigoted assholes like tinfoilhat. Write YOUR story as you will.

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Enjoyed this very much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous