All Comments on 'Bullseye'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
The post script made it

Very well done, thank you for an entertaining read.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanks for the THIS story

I wish I could count the nights [n party bars where husbands sat away from their wives as they played with men in front of them...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Hmm

What’s wrong with being a glorified sex toy? LOL.

If true, then you got to fuck a sexy older lady for a night. I’d consider it a win-win situation for everyone. Even Alan seemed to enjoy it.

Clever title, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
could be worse

A friend of mine picked up a woman at a bar, she claimed to be single and took him home, and the next morning he was woken up by her husband who had come home early from wherever the hell he was supposed to be. The guy woke him by kicking him in the face, then kicking and stomping him even more. Broken nose, cheekbone, and jaw, but he didn't lose any teeth, which he is thankful for.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Two sad little people

And one who was used by not knowing she was married and regretted it.

Tanni took advantage of her unusual marriage and under the circumstances didn't cheat because her husband knew and encouraged her. The one I can't understand is Alan. Why be married?

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Different

Another story with a new point of view. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not more "true" story baloney!

Look. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth. So drop the true story garbage. It does nothing for the story line and all it does is make us laugh at you. And this was laughably bad.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
You

You have written some strange stuff and this is one of the strangest.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Weird

Very interesting little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AWFUL

All i got out of this was an absolute disrespect for for Tanni and her husband. What creeps. But if they both get off on it, more power to them,but i would never be around them for any reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HORSESHIT

YOU'VE SHIT ANOTHER TURD XY!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
This one

Was pretty good too. So far just one total fuck up. But then you have an incest story which is shit by definition so you are 2 for 4

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well shes a twat and Alan was a sissy little bitch. Like those who dream up and have fantasies about this drivel.

And frankly anyone guy who gets off on watching someone else rail their wives is actually wishing they were getting that cock for themselves.

Real or not, sucky story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...