Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi James, and who is this? A new girlfriend?' Ralph briskly asked.

The father had stepped into the kitchen without warning, from the garage. Alicia almost dropped her coffee, but just managed to save it. she turned away from the man and pored the coffee down the sink. She busied herself cleaning the cup.

'Yea, dad. My new girlfriend, Alicia. Say hello to dad,' James teased.

'Hi, Mr Robertson,' she murmured, keeping her back to him.

'Shy little thing isn't she,' Ralph laughed.

'I've brought back pizza. Here honey you can slice it,' he ordered.

Alicia took the box, and slipped it onto the work counter, found a slicer and cut it up. All this without facing the man. Opening cupboards she found plates, and dished out the first slice.

'That's good, honey. Just help yourselves to the rest, this is enough for me,' Ralph said.

'I needed this, thanks dad,' James said.

They were silent while eating. Alicia kept her head down, afraid of being recognised, or just the father seeing she was too old to be his girlfriend. The last thing she wanted was for the truth to be revealed.

'So you two are an item then. I guess you want to get back to your room,' Ralph said, with plenty of innuendo in his voice.

In his room he James laughed at her, and said, 'So, you're my new girlfriend. I guess that must be right, after fucking you.'

He looked her in the eye, and held her shoulders. She looked away, feeling a little more brave. When he hugged her she melted. Knowing it was wrong wasn't enough. Her feelings ruled her head, leaving her vulnerable to his control.

She kissed him, and said, 'I need the bathroom.'

He reluctantly let her go. It was vital not to look back at him, otherwise she would relent and return. This was an attempt at escaping him. Even dressed as she was, she would drive home. Without cash or a credit card she wouldn't be able to buy something decent, so she would have to sneak into her own home.

Hurrying into the kitchen she ran into his father.

'Where are you sneaking off to?' Ralph asked.

'Home, err, I can't stay, I need to get home,' Alicia murmured.

'You're a tease aren't you. I know your kind. Look at me when I'm talking to you,' he angrily said.

'Sorry, sir,' she demurely spoke.

'You've led him on haven't you,' he firmly spoke.

'Yes, sir,' she replied.

Alicia was feeling guilty for taking advantage of this man's son, and letting her family down. All the guilt and anguish had her confused, and admitting to anything. If he accused her of murder, she would admit to it.

'Get back in there and tell him you're going, or staying. Don't mess him around. In fact, you will stay with him and keep him happy. I won't have my son messed around with. He lost his mother last year, and hasn't brought home a girl before. He must think something of you, so don't let him down,' Ralph heavily warned.

What could she say to such an emotionally laden question.

'Sorry, sir.'

'You've slept with him haven't you,' he said.

'Yes, sir,' the truth slipped out.

'Do you love him?' he asked.

'Yes, sir, I love him,' she murmured.

Alicia realised the sexual afterglow was still influencing her, and his impassioned speech couldn't be ignored.

'So where and why are you going?' he asked.

'Don't know. Don't know why or where,' she hesitantly spoke.

How could she tell him she was going to her own home and her family.

'You'll stay here then. Go to him and tell him you love him. Tell him you're going to stay the night,' he ordered.

The man was a bigger version of James. He was overpowering and forceful. She could see where James learned his bullying techniques from. She needed to get home, and quickly, before she was completely subsumed by them.

'Sorry, I can't stay,' she whined.

'You will stay. I'll phone your parents and make an excuse for you. Don't cross me girl. In my house you do as you are told,' he fiercely spoke.

'I can't,' she whined.

'Oww! Please, I'm sorry,' she cried out, when a heavy hand slapped her bottom.

'You are going to stay, I've decided,' he said.

'Oww! Alright, I'll stay. I'll keep him happy, I promise, sir,' she wailed.

'You'll do as you are told,' he heavily stated.

'Yes, sir, I'll do as I'm told, sir,' she whined.

'Good! No playing around. I want you to be a good obedient kid here, or else,' he said, and slapped her ass.

'Yes, sir, sorry, sir. I promise to be a good, obedient, girl, sir.' she clearly spoke.

James wondered where she was, and halted by the kitchen door. He watched what was going on from the moment his father tackled her. He watched her being spanked by his father, and stifled a laugh. His father hadn't had a good look at her, otherwise he would have seen she wasn't an eighteen year old girl.

It was highly amusing seeing Mrs Lucas being spanked. When she promised to be obedient, he figured on taking advantage of it. He hadn't expected any of this. He expected to listen to a boring lecture from the guy's mother, then promise not to bully him again. Instead he ended up screwing her.

Nothing was planned, he just made it up as he went along.

He watched her drag her feet across the kitchen floor toward him. He stepped back from the door, letting her walk passed him. He wrapped his arms around her and guided her to his bedroom.

Alicia was stunned. James had playfully slapped her bottom, but his father had spanked her! He'd looked at the way she was dressed, and thought she was a young slut. Unthinkingly she told the truth, that she had slept with James, and that was a big mistake. The man figured she was just a stupid slut and would stay the night with James, without thinking much about it.

'You don't like the clothes, so you can take them off now,' James gleefully said.

'Err, I'm not sure. They aren't so bad,' she demurely said.

'You promised to be obedient, so do as you are told. Get undressed, and get into bed,' James firmly spoke.

'Yes, sir,' she sighed.

He was naked, looking down at her, licking his lips, and grinning. He had her where he wanted her, and was going to take full advantage. He never expected Brendan's mother to arrive, and end up in his bed. It was a hell of a way to pay him not to bully her son. Though vary effective.

Slipping between the sheets, she looked up at him. Earlier they had sex on top of the bed, and now she was in his bed. This seemed so much more serious. If she attempted to leave, his father would punish her. It closed in on her that she was now this boys slut, and she had to obey him. She was his sexual plaything for the night, and her pussy tingled from the thought.

12