All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, what an amazingly non erotic story.

It's like the only way you could make this happen was if she was a complete retard with a frontal lobotomy.

CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
Good story

I like this sort of degradation-of-upstanding-mom storyline, and this one is as good as many. I look forward to further atrocities to be visited up her, as her dream (or real?)gangbang demonstrates. Please, though, happy ending for the story. No need to btb someone who was conned and then blackmailed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Misogynist Piece of Shit of a Story

I don't know who is the worse, the author, or those who enjoy a story about someone being degraded and their life destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Here's a news flash for you annony

YOU are worst the king of the assholes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

dont share her. What she dream about makes me realize that you want to whore her around.

Please dont do it. Let her be just his pet

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 7 years agoAuthor
Pet girl

It was just a dream, so she won't be shared. There is something inside her mind that is nasty and wants to be degraded. Maybe she did something bad in the past, or thinks she did. Who knows why people want to be controlled and abused. It is all a part of the rich tapestry of life. He needs a mother substitute, and she needs someone to control her. Maybe because she is afraid of her sexual libido getting out of control. He won't ruin her life, he will enable it to get to another level. I'll try to keep up her resistance as long as possible, to keep the story tension going.

When someone is so taken over by a story that they are forced to slam it forcefully, then it must be good! You can't win young man. You may feel guilty and show it, but I'm not guilty as charged!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

like the story

hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep it up

I would take her back to get tattoo's and more piercings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Written too quickly

You got the end finished quickly and sloppy. Not nearly as much detail and crafting. Didn't like this one. probably could have done another couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

This wasn't as good as previous. What happened at the club? She went from protests to an immediate whore?? Didn't make any sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh Ugh

She was dreaming, you dolt.

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 5 years ago
sweet dreams!

I hope Alicia gets fucked by the gang for real! Love how this respectable woman has become a slutty sex bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting wet dream! It’s interesting how the things that you fear during the daytime can become the focus of your sexually erotic dreams at night, and then slowly start taking over your thoughts during the daytime too!!!! Then you become hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems each new chapter, puts Alicia deeper and deeper into enslavement. What new indignities will James put on her next? I must read on! Junea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bully Ch. 03 Previous Part
Bully Series Info