Bully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this it then? A phone call arriving out of the blue, with a summons to attend to his wishes. Was she now attached to him by blackmail, and whatever he came up with next. A video once used, couldn't be used again. He now had a key to her cunt. What would be next. The damn boy was clever, and quick thinking. What other tricks did he have planned to keep her obedient to his whims?

Again Alicia found it difficult to sleep. Her husband grumbled but accepted she needed a full nights' sleep, without being awoken by his snoring. She retired to the spare room, with little chance of sleeping. At least he wouldn't find the tiny lock denying her pussy to him.

Her eyes became heavy from exhaustion. The last twenty-four hours had been purgatory, draining her of energy and willpower. Her eyes flickered, like a light about to blow.

***

Alicia was standing at the door of the warehouse, with her eyes adjusting to the gloomy interior. Seeing James, she marched over to him. It was useless attempting to defy him, as she was already dressed as he demanded. Wearing a see-through top, and a micro-mini-skirt, without panties, was what he demanded.

Standing at his side waiting for his attention, she was surprised by one of his friends. The young guy put his hand up her skirt! Dropping her bag gave her an excuse to pull away from him. One of the others got on the floor with her, helping to gather up her stuff.

The first one stood close behind her, and commented on her bare ass. If she was going to rebel, why didn't she wear panties? The young guys moved closer, sandwiching her between them. Smelling the beer on their breath and in their clothes, stopped her pushing items into the bag.

One of them wrapped his hands around her hips, while another grabbed her ears. Should she scream? Will they let her go, or are they too carried away to care. The one in front successfully pulled her breasts out the top. How would she explain why she didn't wear panties?

'She's a right little whore. Help yourselves guys,' she heard James tell them.

A scream of outrage was ready in her throat, gaining strength to burst free.

It was too late, one of the boys had his cock out and pushing it into her face. The other was between her legs. No! They both intended taking her, both at once. they were going to fuck her at both ends!

A muffled cry emerged from around a boy's cock. She looked up at him with what she hoped were pleading eyes. He looked at her, and she thought there was a flicker of sympathy. Instead it was something else, recognition.

'Hi, Mrs Lucas! I didn't expect to see you here,' the boy said, while continuing to fuck her face. 'That's Billy behind you. He says, hello. He says you've got a nice tight pussy,' the boy pleasantly smiled at her.

He and Billy were in the same class as her son. They were two eighteen-year-olds that visited the house sometimes.

'Oh! Wow! Mrs Lucas, you can manage deep throat. Awesome! I'm going to cum. Do you mind it down your throat? Billy is spurting his load!' he said, in a strained voice.

Billy disentangled his cock from her vagina, and the other boy took her face in his hands.

'Thanks, Mrs Lucas, I really blew a wad down your throat. You're throat is so tight, it was an awesome fuck. You are one hell of a fuck, Mrs Lucas!' he complimented her.

'Thanks boys. I'm glad you had a good fuck. Use me anytime you like guys, you'll be welcome. I know how randy you boys get, so come around and use me anytime you like,' Alicia smiled at them.

'Thanks, Mrs Lucas, we'll do that. Most girls and women are so uptight, they won't play around. It's not as though we'll wear it out. We'll call around tomorrow after school, if that's okay,' Billy said.

'Sure, no problem. I'll get James to unlock my cunt for you. Unless you both want me to deep throat you,' she smiled.

'It's an idea, though I fancy trying your cunt next. See you tomorrow then,' he said, and walked away.

Two other guys took their place, but she didn't know them. Again she had a massive orgasm which overwhelmed her. She lay panting on the floor with her mind numb. Waves of energy surged through her body, then disappeared, leaving her weak.

The next two had to pick her up and drape her body over the back of a sofa.

'Hey, you!' James said, pushing her around on the floor with his foot.

'Wha?' she managed to utter.

'You enjoyed that, Mrs Lucas. How much did you enjoy it? Tell me,' he demanded, and slapped her bare bottom.

Opening her eyes as though seeing for the first time, she noticed her clothes in a heap beside her.

'Did I?' she murmured.

'How much did you enjoy the fucking?' James asked again.

'Sooo fucking much,' she slurred.

They hadn't been drinking, it was her brain that was drunk from so many orgasms.

'You had plenty of guys fucking you. You had so many orgasms I lost count,' James chuckled.

'Did I?' she said, trying to prise her tongue off the roof of her mouth.

'Everyone of them paid. A bonus too. Everyone agreed you are one fucking awesome whore!' James laughed.

He helped her up off the floor, and gave her a cloth to wipe herself down.

***

Alicia woke up safely in her bed. A sheet was wrapped around her thighs covered in sex juices.

There was a knock at the door, and grumpy voice asked, 'You alright? You were yelling in your sleep!' Henry said.

'Sorry, go back to sleep,' she said.

He would be asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. It was a surprise he'd woken up at all. Probably he heard her while going to the bathroom. Damn! If he'd come in straight away, he might have seen her sex. She felt the rings, and the damned lock. How dare a mere boy lock up her sex! She was a married woman, yet that bully had padlocked her sex, effectively denying her husband access.

She'd been asleep so maybe she could get there again. Not into the same dream though. That had been so shockingly bad. It had sexed her up, leaving her feeling ashamed. A finger pushed passed the rings, to press upon her clit. It might help her get to sleep.

12