Bully Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand was up the back of the skirt, squeezing her cheeks. A finger was stroking her face, tickling her. A big fat finger traced her pouting lips.

'You've got such beautiful kissable lips, hasn't she guys?' he laughed.

There were nods and murmurs of agreement. They obviously didn't want to go too far, in-case the big brute turned on them. Alicia felt his protection enclosing her, enfolding her in a warm cocoon of safety. Not just his brute strength, it was the threat he posed if anyone stepped out of line. The anyone included her.

As instructed she licked the finger. He pushed it between her lips working it slowly in and out of her mouth. The implications were obvious, with the guys ensnared, keenly giving their undivided attention to the show.

'Her lips are perfect for sucking on my cock. Isn't that right Ben?' James demanded.

Nervously Ben agreed, skating around the obvious rude words.

'The bitch only sucks my cock. Unless she misbehaves, then I'll give her to you guys, to teach her to behave. The bitch is a good cock sucker, aren't you bitch?' James demanded.

'Yes, sir,' Alicia whispered.

'Tell the guys,' he said, and slapped her bare bottom.

Still hot from his previous spanking and from the girl, she rose upon her toes. Knowing he was ready to spank her in front of his friends, or maybe something worse, motivated her. He might finger fuck her if she didn't do as she was told. His finger seemed poised, ready to enter her bottom. She cleared her throat, finding it difficult to speak.

'I'm a good cock sucking bitch,' she told them.

Damn! Shit! If there had been any doubt as to her subservience to this bully, it had been dispelled now. Anyone discovering who she was, would pass on the information, until it sparked like wildfire, spreading, and growing uncontrollably, to consume her life.

Already she felt hot. There was a danger that her sex juices would flow over her thighs. The humiliation of being treated like a mindless sex object was stoking her up. The threat of being given to these boys to play with was a huge turn on. There was no denying it now, humiliation sexed her up.

'I'd better get her home. The bitch needs a good fucking, or she'll hump anything, even you guys. The dumb slut is dangerous like this,' he laughed.

The others laughed along with him. They were both relieved he was going, and disappointed not to see more of the slut. They watched the little skirt bounce up as she trotted alongside him. They could see most of her bottom, and there was no sign of a thong.

James grabbed her arm, and told her to, 'Pick that up, and put it in the bin. I don't like untidiness,' he casually said.

Without thinking she quickly bent over, and scooped up a wrapper. The silence was broken by raucous laughter, revealing they had seen everything. Bets were exchanged with the, 'wearing nothing', gamblers winning.

Alicia cringed, standing frozen in the middle of the warehouse. Feeling everyone's eyes upon her, and hearing the raucous laughter at her mistake, was excruciating. They quickly left, and she didn't think about why it was in his car. Just so long as they were away from there, it didn't matter where or how.

In a protective dream world, she didn't wonder where they were going. He pulled her from his car, and led her into a salon. Hair, nails, and everything else was garishly advertised. What body modifications were, she hoped never to find out.

With that threat hanging over her, she didn't have the will to object over the instructions he gave to the girl. Worn down by everything else he had done to her, she let the girl apply makeup, false nails, and eyelashes. Even her toenails were painted a garish florescent red.

Her hair was pushed up into cute pony tails. With every movement they bounced around her ears, tickling them. The makeup wasn't subtle. It looked as though she had raided a prostitutes makeup box. One with bad taste etched into her being.

What frightened Alicia most, was the sight of a needle. Collagen was injected into her lips, while she froze in horror. In the mirror a pair of luscious lips became gross pillows, designed to be fantasy cock suckers.

Alicia couldn't cry. It was all too awful to react. Her face would have looked better if she'd been smacked. James thought it perfect, which was no consolation at all.

Tight fitting rings were screwed onto her nipples. When they started to grow outward it was realised their purpose. The nipples kept growing, and hurting.

A bright red dress was carefully stepped into, with the girl guiding it up her body, so as not to break the red nails. Being dressed in bizarre clothes by adolescents, was embarrassing. To start with she had been naked. Now she wore a see-through pair of pink panties, and a half-cup bra. Also in pink see-through material, the bra pushed her breasts up into a deep cleavage.

The dress was designed to exhibit her breasts. The nipples rudely protruded through the thin material. Her legs were bare, and the high heels were open toed to show off the red toenail polish. Standing with legs apart, as ordered, the light shone through the dress.

In the mirror she could see, as well as feel the panties already clinging to her sex. The swelling mound could be clearly seen through the dress. The panties dug deep into the cleft of her cheeks. Alicia didn't even bother to ask for an under-slip. The girl wouldn't have understood what she meant.

Tottering on impossibly high heels from the salon, she had to hold onto James. He was proud of her transformation, even though it finally crushed her self-esteem. Alicia sighed deeply. He now had a dumb blond bimbo on his arm. A mirror never lies, probably. From the way she was dressed, the blond of doubtful intellect, had loose morals.

Where he was taking her, she didn't want to know. It would be humiliating, wherever it was.

Outside a youth club he helped her from the car. It was pointless struggling, as he could just pick her up and carry her in. Not used to the tight dress, and high heels, it was impossible to struggle out of the seat. The damn boy had her jumping through hoops yet again. This was an upmarket youth club, when compared to the warehouse they just left.

Surely he wouldn't treat her so badly as before, in front of decent kids.

Holding onto his arm she tottered into a smaller room than the warehouse. The music wasn't so loud, and had more rhythm to it. Recognising a Beatles track, she hummed along to it. Not that she was happy, it was an idea from the yellow brick road, about singing away the fear.

Before a group of young men could escape, James joined them. His threatening presence kept them standing around, trying to look pleased he was there.

'My new girlfriend,' he announced.

They murmured appropriate sounding noises, and tried to shuffle away.

'Say hello, Cindy,' he smiled at them.

They were held in place as much as she was. The calmness in his voice had a chilling confidence to it.

'Hello, Cindy,' she said, then giggled.

Playing along with him seemed important. She didn't want to pollute this club, and these decent young men, with the shocking picture of sexuality she presented. Looking like a stupid bimbo was alright for James, but in front of these nice boys, it felt so very bad.

Looking at the floor she presented a picture of subservience. It wasn't put on either. Alicia was more ashamed of herself here than in the warehouse, where James stroked her bare ass. In front of these young men, her son's age, she felt dirty.

In the corner of her eyes, she caught one of them staring at her. There was a lot to stare at. The long, deep cleavage, her long bare legs, with the tight dress hugging her cheeks, their eyes roamed over her. Feeling naked, she nevertheless looked up.

One of the boys was staring right at her. Her son! Oh Hell! Shit! Fuck! Her legs trembled, so she grabbed James to hold on tight. With her arm wrapped around his, he couldn't grope her. He could if determined enough, though he looked amused enough from observing her shame.

The boys sensed the opportunity of escape. Alicia buried her face in his arm, as though it would hide her from everyone there.

'So, what do you think of my new girlfriend?' James asked, with an amused tone in his voice.

Brendan couldn't speak. His mind couldn't bring anything relevant to say, and if he could, it would have emerged in a garbled form.

'Tell him, your my girlfriend. What did you tell the others?' he teased.

Recalling telling them she was his cock sucking bitch, she wobbled on the heels, almost collapsing. He was going to dictate her words, and that had to be avoided.

'I'm James' girlfriend,' she said, and unaccountably giggled inanely.

It was nerves, fear, and a strong desire to be nothing more than a stupid bimbo. In that way she wouldn't be responsible for how she looked or behaved. A bit of a stretch, but she clung onto anything so as not to drown, in such a rough sea.

'Mom?' Brendan whispered.

His eyes were wide with astonishment.

As though James guessed Brendan's thoughts, he commented, 'She's doing as she's told, so I don't announce who she is. You alright with that, Brendan?'

'I'm just a stupid airhead, babe. I don't know who you are,' Alicia murmured.

Her son followed her warning glances, and took in that others had joined them. Everyone wanted to see the outrageous blond bimbo, James had trawled from the gutter. The girl was obviously older than eighteen, but how old it was difficult to tell. So much makeup, and decoration turned it into a disguise.

James didn't want to reveal who she was, as he was having so much fun. Neither did Brendan want anyone knowing his mother was the bully's slut! Alicia was at her lowest ebb, and could no longer function properly. The three of them stood around wondering what to do next.

Alicia stood next to her boyfriend, looking gauche, and occasionally giggling for no reason.

He was an uncultured oaf, yet always had a girlfriend clinging on his arm. It was usually a giggly blond, or a cheerleader, or both. His mom gripped James' arm and looked up at him. She giggled inanely, wanting the guy to take notice of her. He looked down at her, put his hand up the dress, grabbed a cheek, and squeezed.

His mother giggled and squealed, 'You're terrible!'

Alicia pulled his face close, and kissed his ears. He liked them licked. It was an excuse to whisper an urgent plea.

'Please, get me from here. I'll do anything you like, anything, just get me away from here,' Alicia begged.

Brendan wondered what on earth she was doing. His mom was making a spectacle of herself, and was dangerously close to shaming him to his friends. Of course he thought about his mother's anguish, but she had walked in here dressed like a whore. Did she deserve his sympathy? He didn't think so.

James smiled at Brendan, not bothered by the guy's angry look.

'Tell them you're my bimbo slut, and that you belong to me. Then we go,' James whispered.

Alicia licked her lips and wished she hadn't. The boys followed every movement of her tongue. The feel of the pumped-up lips was embarrassing. It was no wonder her son's friends didn't recognise her, for they were ogling her body, not seeing her at all.

'Don't look at me like that boys. I know you want me, but I belong to James. I'm his bimbo fuck slut,' Alicia giggled.

Alicia couldn't help giggling from embarrassment. Their looks had been derisory before, now they held nothing but contempt.

'Yea, nice slut,' Brendan lamely said to James.

James squeezed Alicia's ass, and again she let out a stupid sounding giggle. With a wink at Brendan, James walked away with the guy's mother. Brendan watched his mom tripping along on high heels, with the obscene dress bouncing around, showing off her ass. His friends remarks about her figure, started to sink in.

'Who is the skanky bitch, do you know, Brendan?' Nigel asked.

'I would give the filthy slut one,' Henry grinned.

'I'd give the slutty bimbo more than one. I'd use the bitch's every hole, then start over again,' Nigel seriously said.

'I've never seen nipples so big. Her breasts are great, but those nipples are enormous. I'd suck on those puppies all day,' Andy grinned.

'Those bimbo lips were made for fucking. What do you think, Brendan? How would you fuck the slut? It's available, you can see that,' Phil commented.

'No! The slut is too dirty for me,' he angrily said, about his mother.

The fierceness in his voice stopped them from pushing him. They didn't wonder about his reaction, as they were too busy memorising the contours of her body.

'The bitch has nice tits,' Nigel sighed, breaking the silence.

***

They drove without talking. Nothing needed saying. James had a big grin on his face. Alicia couldn't cry, it was all too terrible for that. Her son had seen her dressed like a whore, and acting like a dumb bimbo. Having to say she was a girlfriend, of a boy in his class, was dreadful. He'd seen James massaging her bottom. It couldn't get any worse than this.

Being shown off in that warehouse was nothing compared to this.

Alicia recognised his house when they pulled up. Being taken in didn't bother her in the slightest. What could he do to her that would be worse than displaying her as a giggly bimbo to her son?

'Lie on the bed, with your legs spread,' James ordered.

He was getting the key, so she did as she was told. The red dress was hanging over the back of a chair. As bad as it was, she had paid for it, and meant to keep it from looking worn. Tomorrow she would take it to get her money back. It was the little normal things in life that would keep her sane.

Closing her eyes, she let him fiddle between her legs. James had got to know her sex better than her husband. Harold hardly touched her down there, even when they were first married. Going into piercing stores, and letting strangers fiddle with her naughty bits was weird. At least James had the key to unlock her.

'What are you doing? Oh! God!' she shouted.

He'd obviously removed the lock, and was now sucking her labia into his mouth. Never experiencing such sensations before, it shocked her. Her mind had been overwhelmed earlier, and now it went into override. On automatic, she succumbed to animal desires.

'Oh! James! Oh! Fuck!' she yelped.

The feel of his tongue inside her was odd. A wonderful kind of strange. Again this was a first for her. Unable to stand the extreme arousal, she put her hands around his head and pulled. He got the message, because he pushed up the bed. As his face got closer, she smelt her sex. In one movement he was on her, kissing, and she tasted her sex juices for the first time.

What held her attention was that his cock had thrust into her. Always she had to guide her husband in, but this boy found her opening as he pushed up her body. In one movement he was into her, without hesitation. There had been no resistance from her. Her body had been open for him, ready and desperate to be filled.

From the moment he entered, his cock took over. It dominated her vagina. The warehouse girl was right, he was big. He'd stretched her and made her vagina a snug fit. Locking her sex away meant her husband couldn't take her back. She'd been captured, entered by force, and kept locked up for his exclusive use.

Maybe he wasn't her bully, he was her teacher. He'd taught her to enjoy sex. He was adding to that experience now.

'Oh! Yes! Fuck me hard, James!' she screeched.

He rammed into her, thumping her bones, reaming her with his big fat cock. He reached deep inside her, pushing with powerful leg muscles, simply helping himself to her sex. Thrusting deep, concentrating all his strength on his penis, he banged away at her.

'Yes, yes, yes! James, you are so wonderful!' Alicia croaked.

She clung onto him, locking her heels around his waist. She was just his fuck toy. They were a fuck machine, working hard to reach a climax. Very nearly completed, they shouted at each other, not really hearing, as animal grunts were sufficient.

'Stop! Don't move!' she shouted.

He pushed deep, penetrating her with force. His cock vibrated with the youthful vigour of semen spurting in great gushes, directly into the entrance to her womb.

She gripped his waist with her heels, seemingly squeezing the last drop from his balls.

'Fill me up, fill me up!' she gasped.

The twitching of his cock was felt, and sent shivers of sensation through her nervous system. Her body was hyper-sensitive, her mind was honed to a lightning sharpness.

'Oh! James! Oh! Fuck!' she let out trembling words on a long sigh.

'Did you like that?' he teased her.

'Yes, James, thank you James. I cum so much. I'm still there, please, don't move,' she whispered, and accepted a long deep kiss.

He was still inside her, teasing her vagina with little soft movements. Oh! Damn! He was young, and would soon be ready again! Could she take another pounding so soon? He was so strong and powerful, and she was sore. It was nice, and the afterglow left her feeling wonderful, but not so soon, surely.

She shouldn't have enjoyed a young bully doing it to her. He'd worked her up all afternoon, and this was the result. Touching, spanking, and humiliating her, had her worked up beyond self-control. He'd taken control of her, by manipulating and bulling her. It was no wonder she let him do that to her, and that she became so carried away.

When he pulled out of her, a feeling of loss seeped into her mind. Even soft, he was large enough to grip. She had, she'd gripped him, not wanting to let go. That was very naughty of her. His fingers took over the teasing. Too weak to move away, she laid back letting him torture her. It was so lovely, she had a big smile on her face.

'Oh! God! You can do that forever!' she giggled.

About to tell him she loved him, and that it was meant with real feeling, she suddenly sobered up. The warm afterglow evaporated. Damn! Letting a mere boy manipulate her was one thing. Letting him brainwash her into thinking she loved him, was too much. Damn! That was so very stupid!

'Hey what have you done?' Alicia said, and felt between her legs.

He was grinning at her, and held her shoulders down, pinning her to the bed.

'No! You bastard! You can't do this to me. Unlock me, take that damn thing off! Just do it, now! I demand it,' she ranted.

'Calm down, Mrs Lucas,' he mocked her.

'You can't just lock me up like this. It's wrong. You can't control me. I'm a mature woman, an adult. You're just a boy, it's not right,' she complained.

'I can and I have,' he said, and cupped her crotch in his hand.

'Please! Unlock me! Please, James!' she begged.

'I will, when I'm ready. I don't want anyone else fucking you. You belong to me now,' he heavily stated.

Holding her shoulders in a strong grip, he looked her in the eyes. They both knew he meant her husband. The boy was preventing her from sleeping with her husband!

'If I promise to do whatever you say, will you unlock me?' she offered.

'I will do, but not yet. When I trust you enough I'll unlock you. You have to learn to be obedient, Mrs Lucas,' he grinned.

He was enjoying seeing her cringe every time he called her that. It reminded her she was a married woman, and a mother. She'd given in to him completely, and begged him to fuck her hard. They both thought about the implications of that.

Eventually he let her get dressed. The slutty outfit didn't matter, for he had hit her with a more dangerous idea. He was going to make her obey him. Hadn't this happened already? He'd made her jump through hoops, tricking her into obeying him.

He now wanted her to do as she was told, without threats, or tricks. He was going to take her over completely, by making her into his obedient sex toy. What if he really achieved this? What would her life be like, when subjected to an eighteen-year-olds whims?

12