All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 09'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Horrible

When the wonderful follows the horrible it is twice as good. I for one have experienced horrible times, and survived to enjoy the good times. I'm not talking about the wrong colour new car being delivered. Oh middle class anguish! I'm talking about everything going wrong, and ending up living on the streets. I met some nice people, the ones with nothing but a small house, and a bath to use in the back streets of Sydney. I soon got on my feet because I have the motivation, and don't have an addiction or a disorder of some sort. Life sometimes conspires to bring us down, and some people don't have the energy or the self-worth, or the circumstances aren't there to get them out of a problem.

So there! Rant over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
use her

let the kid reduce her to cutter snipe cum dump, fuckmeat have the kid take away her life. Give her a life working in a flop house keeping any earning she makes. The uppity bitch earned all shes reaping. she's the one who started all this over her brat. If she didn't want all this, she should not have confronted his bully.

moses6667moses6667almost 7 years ago
Loving this story

I always look forward to this next chapter, I really hope the story isn't over.

dirtymom49dirtymom49almost 7 years ago
ok

let the bully fuck the mother in front of her pussy son and make him watch as he treats her like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
let her fall in love

with her bully. No sharing and other stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anal

How about he fucks her ass. Doubt her husband has. He makes her beg to do it. Or its his birthday and she has to give him a present!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
So? The ending is the inevitable painful reality?!;))

Delightful writer;)) commenting on your stories in time a heady feeling....but this time am a week or more late everywhere!! :((..chk email for profuse apologies!!;))

Told ya once too that by the time James is settled in life,Alicia would grow way old...we know!!;))....James would grow out of his infatuation for her....we know!! ;))...She would have to live the rest of her life with that bitter truth of rejection....we know!!....;))...This is the most realistic ending this story could have....we know!! ;))....But popular a writer as you are...see the comments how so many readers want this story to not end in this claustrophobia....;))

You are the magical tale spinner......strip the ending of its harsh reality and truth and give these readers who love you so....something dreamy as an ending!!;))if that isnt too taxing on your creativity that is!!;))

Happy and Heady writing!;))

Signing off as per deal....;))

Wandering Gypsy Girl!!;)):))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Ending

A surprise ending? With so many stories on this subject and similar ones, there can never be a surprise ending. Therefore, the next best thing is a romantic ending. Anyway, how can I refuse my Gypsy Girl whatever she desires. She knows I'm a romantic, and would never ever hurt a woman.

Surprised? I write these stories for the women that like them, not because I despise them. Some men won't understand this, and will try to defend women in my stories. It's not because I understand them, its because it has been requested by women, and it was a surprise to me too. So fellow men, listen to your woman, and understand reality and fiction don't mix. Don't try this at home, its just a fantasy!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Come on one of the Kings of this erotic jungle!!...:))Pleeeeeease cut out all the end sorrows from Bully!!:))

Thanks bunches Your Excellency!!:))You will give a romantic ending to Bully?!:)) really?!:))Somebody said Leo's dont do sorrow!! ;)) So come on King of this erotic jungle!!...cut out all the ending sorrows from Bully!! :))

Someone on this thread has commented that no one does humiliation as best as Storyteller07!! :))....Your brand of erotic humiliating very....intoxicating!!:)) A heady cocktail!! ;)) Tequila!!:))

Purrrrrr....:))

Wandering Gypsy Girl!! :))

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 7 years ago
No one...

No one does humiliation like StoryTeller, but Alicia would love more bondage to spice up the action. Actually, allowing the son to see what has developed is unique to these sort of stories. Hubby is next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Would love to see the next chapter of this!

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Meh.

It takes less than a day to get a background check run. Six months to get a suppressor legally (even though you aren't supposed to use them) and Harold would breeze through both these. After that it would take one dark evening to put two bullets in the skull of both father and son. Since the "relationship" between Alicia and the boy is not public knowledge there's a pretty good chance Harold could walk away from this scott free with his wife back and the two biggest a-holes in town pushing up daisies. That's my ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need an editor

You need an editor there’s a lot of misspelled words

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Very Interesting!

Mrs. Lucas is sexually satisfied! She is Good Respectful Wife, Keeps Her House Clean and Family Fed! Story was written for Entertainment, and; It is! I Enjoyed This Story, because ; it is just a story! Well-Written!

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Just finished it all, again, damn!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bully Ch. 08 Previous Part
Bully Series Info