All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 12'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
over one month , man

I almost forgot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is Mrs Morgan going to be the next slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Losing the magic

I hate to say it but i think you are losing the magic that made this story great. I get that you are trying to make the story progress but you are disarming all the sexual tension. The son, was the character who gave all position and meaning to both Alicia and James, and he seems to be completely out of the picture. The husband seems to be relinquished, and while that was hot scene, you seem to have cut the last main tie to her family/old life and with it any tension and risk of exposure. When in the club you said that being exposed to kids about her sons age didn't even affect Alicia anymore, which completely disarms it. I feel like she should have felt some shame getting a tattoo marking her as property of her sons bully, but she hardly seemed to care. The best part was her fantasising about her sons friend who called her "Ms Lucas" while helping himself to her intimate areas. But unfortunately that is a reflection of where this story has headed. Its about Alicia fantasising about how naughty it 'WAS' that James bullied her son, and how hot it 'WOULD' be if she was actually exposed to his friends. We shouldn't be reading about someone else fantasising, this is a fictional story, it should 'BE' the fantasy. I get that you want James and Alicia falling in love to give Alicia a new life that works out. But that's an ending, not a story. It's as if you are telling a story about an epic and dangerous adventure, then focusing on the drive home. Sorry to post such criticism, and i hope you can take it constructively. I love your works and want to encourage you to keep writing, but I think you needed a fresh perspective. I hope to see more tension and conflict in your next chapter. all the best :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid story

long T-shirt with no pants ,ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice chapter, update soon

Good to see you update the story at last, please add more chapters soon. I liked the part but would love to see some humiliation and reluctance from Alicia, as someone mentioned, that made the story great.

May be add something more daring to spice it up. Make Alicia take a nude sunbath on the patio with the risk of being discovered by others. Or James could have a party and Alicia would server his friends and had to show them her tattoo. Or they can go to a bitch where James expose Alicia and gave her a public spanking.

The story is great and you have done a great job coming this far. Don't lose the touch now. Good luck for the next chapter.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Tame chapter

I agree with the comments about the chapters becoming stale and with less tension. I was going to end the series, but someone suggested bringing in another woman into the matrix.

There is a surprise to come, so be patient. It might work or it might not, we'll see.

I've had a lot of work on recently leaving little time to write. A chapter takes a week to write, then several days to edit. Even then I miss errors from changes made when revising the work. No excuses, just saying how it is.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Bad language

Comments have been deleted because bad language was used. In context bad language can be used, but not to insult people on this WEB site. Negative comments about these stories is welcome, if it is constructive. This means saying what you find wrong, with the story, not just slagging off the author, or readers. If you don't understand what the author is trying to say, sometimes the opposite to what is written, ask, don't just assume and then use bad language.

A murder story does not condone murder. These fantasy stories do not condone violence, or even meanness to women. Women should be treated with respect, as all people should. In many ways women are superior to men. We don't have the responsibilities they have, and so we can play games all our lives. Watching games on TV, playing with friends, making work into a game, making life into a game,

Think about it, don't just react with bad language. If you disagree, then say something sensible, not just a knee jerk reaction. The key word there is jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ha ha that's funny

if you respect woman don't do this subject

people come to see degrading and humiliation , you think james treat her like a mother or wife

TomatobottomTomatobottomover 6 years ago
Funny? Yes, it is.

To the person who posted the last comment if you commented from an account, it would be easier to address you. No offense but consider it for future. I had a little difficulty to understand what you wanted to say, may be a little attention to the grammar would help. Still a reasonable job if English is not your first language (like me, so please forgive my mistakes as well).

Well, I am here cause I like the series and most of the stories by this author. Not all of them but most. You see, I have a reason to come here. If I disliked the subjects, I wouldn't spend my time here, would be an idiotic act.

It is good to see you understand what is right and what is wrong and smart enough to differ between them. But sad to see you are not smart enough to see the difference between fantasy and real life. And if you dislike the author/ his stories, may I ask you why you are lurking here like an idiot? Being a moral police?

If you are morally so correct, I don't think there are enough stories for you on Literotica. But hey, you can object to thousands of stories, leave stupid comments and be a real piece of shit. I hope you'll enjoy that.

Oh, if you have something to say to me, you can either leave a comment or just PM me. Though I highly doubt that trolls like you would ever do that. You trolls are so pathetic that you are too afraid to message from a registered account, even on the internet.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You Tomato Bottom

Thanks for pointing out to the troll there is a difference between fantasy and reality. Their previous comments had to be deleted because of the bad language and insults.

Your English is excellent, by the way.

People like watching murder mystery shows on TV, but don't condone murder, and neither does the writer. Anyway, I don't think logic is sought by small minded trolls.

Err, is your bottom red from a spanking? Have you been a naughty girl? Does it need soothing with cool ointment and a steady hand?

Sorry if I'm being presumptuous, and out of hand. Err, you are a female, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just do your boring fantasy with your follower

your story does not inculde the real perspect on person

so that's stupid

you write porn story just remember , don't compare to normal TV show

I was out of net ,COME BACK TO REMIND YOUR STUPILITY !!

cucky shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shut the fuck up you stupid troll

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not everyone thinks this shit is, "great, keep going."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7272 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

SIMILAR Stories