All Comments on 'Bully'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful just Beautiful

These stories on here are so, nice. If life was only like that..

ProerosProerosalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

As a long time reader of Literotica I have enjoyed hundreds of the stories of those that no longer contribute and miss their input very much. You are the brightest star in recent times and I love your stories so much. Hugs and Kisses, Rick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

great story mate.....

i cant wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally

A story where it’s worth reading been browsing and waiting for a good story for awhile now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW.....

This beautiful story is exceptional. I love that people really can change, overcome, forgive, and LOVE! A bully was born out of confusion, Todd was a good person deep inside his confused heart. He owned up to his mistake, the assault on Preston, and made a huge effort to redeem himself over time. Preston took the high road offering his forgiveness and friendship, allowing Todd to find a way to forgive himself. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Work

I hope one day you can write more about Todd & Preston and their new life together. It's great to read a story for a change where you get to know the characters before all of the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kuddo to "Great work".

Wonderful writing it is.

A beautiful story told with so much compassion.

We are used to people getting hurt and a good line about sex, and no resolve about what causes so much of the abuses. Bullies like Todd used to be, are to my understanding, like him, frighten and terrified of their truth.

This is mostly due to the facts that we put to much power into what others think about us, we want to be approved, even if that means living a lie for their benefits. We convince ourselves that if we cave to them, it will be easier and not so bad!

It's not that easy, and a lie lived, is always worse.

When was the time, that any so called moralist homophobe, has volunteered or contemplated to be in our shoes!

They couldn't, not they wouldn't, because they are afraid of being different. It's easier to live the way society has trained them to be, no hassles, no threats to their routine.

I am not undervaluating the hetero normative behavior of others. I am pointing out to those who feel they have to control the life of anyone who is different from them, and try to diminish them, named calling and bullying them, sometimes fatally.

Those people are unsecured in their own skin, and to be truthful, need a Preston, need a friend to help them becoming a Todd, not necessarily gay, but human.

Otherwise, isn't what we are supposed to be first, human?

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed reading it. Update please.

God bless.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago

Great story and so we written. Thank you for writing about bullying, but looking at it from both sides.

Ruisu93Ruisu93almost 6 years ago
I love this

Honestly this is one of the best stories I've read. I want to read more about what happens to Todd and Preston later on in life, and about their families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You’ve done it again

Tears, and joy. Redemption. All a part of human existence. Your stories are such a great joy to read, even after “One Day at a Time”, the sequels really helped put some icing on that cake. Thank you. Please keep them coming.

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 6 years ago
awesome

great story, well written.....loved it

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Really well done. I don't normally go in for the slice-of-life stories, but this one kept my interest all the way through. There is something about the way you right the affectionate moments that just knocks my socks off. The scene in Todd's truck for instance when he just can't seem to stop holding Preston was great.

I will say I think 'the message' could have been gotten across just as effectively without the last two paragraphs(which did seem to be coming right off the soapbox actually), but it certainly didn't ruin what was an otherwise excellent story.

heavygravityheavygravityover 5 years ago
Adorable

This is lovely. You seem adorable, Author.

HopelessRomantic777HopelessRomantic777over 5 years ago
ADMIRABLE

The story was simply touching. Stories like these make us believe in love again despite the harsh realities of this world. Thank you for this wonderful piece!! I hope you continue to inspire us with love and creativity. I am looking forward to read your new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

It's all about love and love's power to heal, redeem, save, and change. Todd is changed because Preston loves him and won't quit on him. Preston brings Todd back from the edge, when Todd can't believe in himself.

Todd is such a sexy young man -- an athlete and obviously muscular -- I was expecting a bit of dark brown hair for his sexy chest. I wanted to cry right along with them, because I thought Todd's tears were very cleansing. It takes a real man to cry and show his vulnerable side. Please write a follow up for Todd and Preston!

Kahoona48Kahoona48about 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Wow, I am so glad I found you. I am looking forward to reading all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Wins

Well written. I especially loved the speech Preston gave at school, his forgiveness of Todd and his relationship with his parents. They were people of integrity and advised him well. It’s so lovely that Preston and Todd found happiness together. It shows you can be so wrong and judgemental about a person until you really take the time to get to know them.

sm1982sm1982over 4 years ago
Wow..

I was expecting the story to be good but it’s beyond that to my wonderful surprise, it’s amazing and unique!

redkissyredkissyover 4 years ago
5 stars!!!

This was an awesome love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wtf I was tryna fap but I ended up crying instead

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago
An Old Story Made New.

Me Thinks Thou Protests to loudly.

The sweetness and tenderness of your story is so sweet and in during.

Thank You.

eros991133eros991133about 3 years ago

This is an excellently written story, thank you for posting

salex2021salex2021almost 3 years ago

Dear Slutty Texas Btm

Your story of Todd and Preston really moved me.

At the age of 9 I myself was a head taller than the rest of the class and later in my life understood that a lot of kids at school were afraid of me while I always took the weakest under my wings, and only that to show the bullies ( like a dog) my teeth as a warning.

hope to read more of these warm stories in the future of you. XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was so beautiful that I completely just skipped the ending sex scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

What a beautiful and fulfilling story! I totally loved it! So satisfying, thank you so much for such a pleasant journey, the story is really flawless! 5 stars easily!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not all bullies deserve a redemption story... this story does! Personal safety must always come first. This author, approached it with sensitivity and practicality. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When you're trying to masturbate but the story ended up being good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You have a beautiful love story here -- on that grows so nicely out of a bullying relationship. So many times, the bully is someone who lead love, affection, attention, and Preston's speech about forgiveness brings Todd to that point of love. I think Todd's real tears -- sobbing in real sorrow and sadness -- brings him to the point of love. When they are finally naked together, they enjoy each other's sexy body. I think todd's mature body should have a splash of sexy chest hair to go with his big cock. Keep them loving each other, and keep Preston striking that gorgeous muscular hairy chest on his lover. GREAT STORY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous