All Comments on 'Bumped Off Course'

by berk1234

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

The little "where it's headed made this a 4/5. left up in the air it was a 5/5. The car crash schtick is soooooo over done by author's on here. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

Hurry with the rest please

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Very well done so far. I tend to agree that the car crash is overdone as a means of interjecting drama into the story. Steve is being his usual self centered half of the former relationship and is going to try to play the loving man he once may have been. Looking forward to the next chapters.

chunkschunksabout 12 years ago
Kay's words were stopped by Joseph grabbing her by the waste...

Kinky fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waist vs Waste

Nice story so well written/edited that I was jarred when I came to the same mistake twice.

berk1234berk1234about 12 years agoAuthor
Waste vs. Waist

Damn...That kind of thing bugs the crap out of me. Sorry.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 12 years ago
soap opera?

please don't have her wake up with amnesia. otherwise, it's a good story; don't keep us waiting too long. thanks....

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 12 years ago
Why not Doctor?

'"So it is Dr. Mitchell?"

"Not quite I have a PhD in Clinical Social work which allows me to work as a therapist....'''

She has every right to be called a Doctor!!!!

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Dumb boyfriend vs whore girlfriend

For the entire story you painted a picture of a guy Kay once loved, who was clueless to her developing needs. He knew something was wrong but couldn't figure it out.

SHE failed to communicate.

Her resolution to the problem? Did she try to discuss her problem with Steve? No. Did she ask to see things from his point of view? No. Did she make any effort at all, except to stay there suffering silently? No. A half arsed attempt to salvage the relationship by going to the golf tournament means nothing if there is no dialogue to address the problems.

No, her solution was to attend the tournament with Steve to try to save her relationship and instead start something new with a golf pro. While still in a committed relationship with her boyfriend. Awesome.

There was a mild attempt to discredit Steve's character by belatedly throwing in the bit about him having an affair, but let's face it. This story was about a self centred whore, looking for the easy way out.

Frankly, I found the story offensive.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 12 years ago
omg love it

i think your story is brilliant thus far. but i really hope kay doesnt fall for her recently exs lies about joseph. reckon it would be plausible for joseph to see the news and see that she was in a car accident and rush to the hospital in time to see steve telling lies to kay. but anyway can't wait to read the next installment.

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 12 years ago
Romance.

So many think that just because you show emotions toward someone it's love and romance.

Anyone who thinks that starting a love affair while involved with someone else is emotionally stunted.

Soaps and Jerry Springer is all I see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Argh!

Duuuuude! You've GOT to finish this! I'm dyin' over here!!! Fantastic story; a hand full of typos, but that doesn't detract from the story one iota. Great job!

ThelvynerThelvynerover 7 years ago
Author ruined the story completely with the ending then left it abandoned.

Shit ending dropped this from a 4 to a 1.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Wish this story were continued...

I was all into it. -- ojalálala

ShhnickyShhnickyabout 2 years ago

Blood neat story. U have enough creative license to go back to this story. I can see enough if us would value this opportunity to see this through. Good luck and thankyou for a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous