Bumped Off Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berk1234
berk1234
13 Followers

"Here you go. I didn't mean to take that from you."

"Thanks," as Kay took the sheet and set in down in a heap next to her. "So, what is your schedule for today?"

This new woman in his life kept amazing him as she continued to sit there in all her nakedness. Even though he was in pretty good shape himself, he was a bit self-conscious sitting there completely exposed.

"I wish I could stay here in bed with you all day, but I don't really think that is an option. If we get moving, I was thinking that we could go grab breakfast before I have to be at the course. I need to get there about an hour and a half before my tee time."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. Why don't you go hop in the shower?"

Joseph took one last sip of his coffee and headed off to the shower. As Kay watched his tight ass sway back and forth as he was walking, she let slip another "Wow."

"I heard you that time," Joseph said without turning around.

As she heard the shower turn on, Kay headed to the living room where she dug her phone out of her purse. She saw that she had ten messages waiting for her. She listened to them and heard Steve's messages go from worries about where she was to anger as the night went on. She texted Steve saying that she had some thinking to do and that she slept at her office. She hoped that he bought her explanation; at least for another day.

Now being flustered with hearing Steve's voice, she threw her phone back into her purse. She stood up and angrily tried to straighten her clothes. She could only shake her head when she realized that she had forgotten that she was not wearing and clothes. That thought quickly brought her back to where she was and to what she now considered important in her life.

Kay was happy to see that Joseph hadn't closed the bathroom door when he headed to the shower. Since she did not have any clothes to slip off, she delicately pulled back the corner of the shower curtain. She was happy to see that Joseph was busy washing his face at that time and didn't notice her enter the shower. As he finished scrubbing his face, Kay reached around Joseph's body and grasped with both her hands his suddenly growing member. He nearly jumped out his skin at her touch.

"How you doin' handsome?" and Kay began placing kisses on his muscular shoulders. She continued to stroke him as he turned around and gently held her face while he began kissing her.

After kissing and groping for some time, Kay turned around, bent over grabbing the soap dish. Joseph could barely see Kay through the steam that had filled the shower; but he managed to find her ass sticking out at him. He knew just what to do at that time and strongly entered his new love. Kay was not shy in hiding her feelings as their bodies drove each other quickly over the edge of ecstasy.

Fortunately, they were still in the shower so it was easy for the couple to get cleaned up. Joseph was all too happy, as was Kay, that he got the chance to wash Kay's chest for her. Sadly for both of them, Kay's breasts had been neglected the previous night. Holding her soapy breasts in his hands, Joseph knew that he had missed out on something special. Kay spent more time than necessary in washing Joseph's tool that had only moments before driven her to yet again new heights.

The new couple was all smiles as they exited the shower. They quickly dried off and Joseph began to get dressed. "I wish that I had something for you to wear. Maybe you can pick something up from the merchandise tent when we get to the course."

"I think that I'll manage until then," Kay said as she walked naked around the house picking up pieces of yesterday's wardrobe that were strewn about. She kept shaking her head at the thought of all that she has been doing. Amazingly to herself, she did not have an ounce of regret towards what she had done.

PART III

When they were both put together, they headed to Joseph's car to go to a late breakfast. They found a mom and pop diner not too far from the course and were happy to see that they had the place virtually to themselves. Once again their conversations were ever so comfortable. It was as if they had known each other their entire lives. Surprisingly, the topic of Joseph's recent divorce came up. He was a bit reluctant to talk about it, yet he completely opened up to what was the most caring woman he had ever met. He could easily see why she was such a well-respected therapist.

"We got married because it just seemed like that was the next step in our relationship. We'd been together all throughout high school and college. After college, we figured that we should move in together to save money. And if we were living together anyway, we might as well get married. I think that I did love her at one time, but it wasn't the type of love that is deserving of marriage. I'm still casual friends with her, but that flame between us had long since burned out by the time we divorced."

"You may just be the most well-adjusted guy around. I've always thought it admirable when a divorcing couple can manage to stay civil throughout the rough times. I think that it says a lot about who they are as a person. Since you did love her at one time, that shows that you just didn't listen to what type of love you were feeling. Maybe you made a mistake getting married, maybe you didn't, but at least you learned some things about yourself."

"You're exactly right about that. I learned a lot. First off, I learned that you shouldn't take the issue of marriage lightly; which I think that we had done. And after she stopped traveling with me, I learned just how lonely the road could be. I missed having her there walking the fairways and being with me at night, but my loneliness wasn't enough of a reason to stay together."

"Did you ever cheat on her during those lonely nights?" Kay had no idea why that question had come out of her mouth. She didn't really want to know the answer and she feared where the question could take the conversation.

"There were some times, some opportunities, where I really thought about it. I was so missing the warmth of someone by my side that I almost cheated. But I could never take that first step. I made vows to my wife and no matter how bad things were getting; I couldn't break those vows. After a while of having those thoughts, that is what made me realize that it was time for a divorce. She wasn't too happy about it, nor was I, but we both knew that it was the right decision for us."

As Joseph spoke, he kept looking at Kay's facial expressions change. He wasn't sure how his answer had touched Kay, but he knew it moved her in some manner. His worst fear was realized when after being silent for a minute, Kay suggested that it was time to head to the course. Joseph casually looked at his watch and realized that it was actually much past time to head to the course. The last two rounds he did not do his proper warm-up before the round and yet he played remarkably well. He had vowed to not make that mistake with his first chance to win a tournament, but he had been easily distracted by the deep conversations with Kay.

Joseph and Kay had decided to go to dinner after the round at the same restaurant from the previous night, so they would pick her car up then. They pulled into the golf course just forty minutes before Joseph's tee time. With no time to properly warm-up, he reluctantly kissed Kay on the lips and pointed her towards the merchandise tent. He said that he would meet back up with her on the first tee.

Ever since their conversation ended at the diner, Kay felt sick to her stomach. How could she manage to keep her relationship with Joseph alive after the way it has started? She obviously didn't live up to the high standards that he kept for himself. Though she had never been married, she knew that the relationship she had with Steve was a marriage in every way but name.

Kay fretted about what would happen to Joseph and her the entire time that she was walking towards the tent. She was dismayed to see that all the racks of clothes were half empty. For most of the blond twigs she had seen walking the course for the previous three days, this wouldn't be that big of a problem, but for a curvy woman like Kay, she feared that there would be nothing for her. After browsing the racks, she finally found something that might do. She quickly paid for it and headed to find somewhere to change.

Joseph was standing on the first tee waiting for his group's turn. Surprisingly, he was not nervous about the upcoming round and what it could mean for his life. He was worried that he had not seen Kay since they split in the parking lot. He was most worried that she was hurt by his cheating answer and had left the course. He knew if that was the case, there was no hope to him playing well.

With just a minute to spare before his group would be called to the tee, Kay nervously pushed her way up to the rope line. She was looking down almost the entire time so as not to step on anyone. Joseph saw her before she saw him. He even noticed his two playing competitors comment to each other about the hot woman walking up. Joseph swelled with pride knowing that they were talking about his Kay. He was proud of himself to be with such an amazing woman.

When Kay met Joseph's eyes, she was taken aback. He had the biggest dopiest grin on his face. She could tell that he was truly ecstatic to see her. Joseph walked up to the rope line and accepted Kay's one last good luck kiss.

"I picked this outfit out just for you. Like it?"

As he looked her over from head to toe one more time Joseph said "do I ever. I might skip the round just to take you back to the house."

Kay was pleased that he liked the short white golfing skort that she had picked out. Though he may have been more pleased with the pink half-zip golf shirt she was wearing. The shirt was at least a size too small for her ample chest; so much so that the zipper kept slipping down revealing more of her cleavage than she would prefer.

Before she knew it, Joseph's name was being announced to a smattering of applause and he hit his first shot in his best chance ever to win a golf tournament. He was only three shots off the lead to start the day and his first shot was long and down the middle. Kay did not want to take credit for something that she had nothing to do with, but she had a suspicion that part of the reason Joseph was playing so well was because a hole in his heart had been filled. For some time, he had been physically and emotionally alone. This caused him to lose focus on what he needed to do. Now that he filled that hole, he could get back to what he instinctively knew how to do. Kay could only hope that Joseph felt the same way as she did. Though she had only known him for a few days, she knew with all of her heart that she had fallen head over heels in love with him.

Kay was amazed at how much knowledge about golf she had accumulated in the previous three days. She could actually vaguely tell what was going on now. She knew enough to be excited when Joseph made birdie on the opening hole. She was still near the first green to see the leader playing in the group behind Joseph hit his shot into the greenside bunker which led to a bogey. Suddenly, after only one hole, Joseph was one stroke out of the lead. With the way that Joseph was calmly strolling down the fairway, one would never know the amount of stress that he was under. Kay could feel her blood pressure rising through the roof and she was not even playing.

Through the rest of the front nine, Joseph and the leader separated themselves from the rest of the field. Joseph had made three birdies and no bogies to the leader's two birdies and one bogey. Joseph remained only one shot back and was poised for his biggest payday in his golfing career.

There was a backup on the eleventh tee and Joseph's mind was free to wander for the first time during the round. He looked into the gallery and spotted Kay. He laughed as he could tell that she was struggling to keep her shirt zipped appropriately up. As great as she looked in that outfit, or shorts and a blouse or naked, he was struck by the fact that her looks had nothing to do with how he felt about her. In their hours of conversation over the last three days, he had come to realize that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He could not place why he loved her so much though. He loved how caring she was, how she listened so intently and how he felt in her presence. But none of those reasons were able to encompass the myriad of feelings that Kay brought out in him.

Joseph was startled when the marshal tapped him on his shoulder and told him that it was his turn to hit. Joseph rushed through his preshot routine and badly hit his tee shot on the par three. His ball headed well right of the green and over the heads of the spectators. He was in total shock at the first bad shot that he had hit since Thursday. He sheepishly handed his club to his caddie and began the walk to his ball. He could tell that his mind was going in a dozen different directions. He feared the lack of focus that he was feeling at that moment. It was an all too familiar feeling that he had experienced over the last year.

Kay was standing near the green when she saw Joseph's ball soar high over her head and rattle in the trees. She would never be able to understand the ramifications of what a shot like that could do to a golfer's fragile psyche. For top level golfers, often the difference between the elite and the also-rans is only a matter of confidence. Joseph had been walking on cloud nine all day and it was as if he suddenly reached the edge of the cloud but kept on walking and came crashing back to earth.

Kay saw Joseph walking towards her and she was suddenly very worried. Though she knew he had hit a bad shot, she did not appreciate the state that he was in. Joseph never looked up as he walked towards the crowd. He happened to look up right as he passed Kay. He was in a foul mood but an immense weight came flying off of his shoulders when he saw Kay standing there looking radiant with a smile that went from ear to ear. Her smile reminded him that he suddenly had something important in his life and that this round of golf was not that important in the greater scheme of things.

Joseph looked at his ball which came to rest under some overhanging braches of a tree. His only chance at getting his ball on the green, let alone close to the flag, was to bounce the ball through the long rough and hope it stops before running across the green. He settled over his ball and struck it just the way that he had intended. It flew low and then bounced twice in the long rough which killed most of the ball's momentum. The ball popped over the fringe and trickled towards the hole. Incredibly, the ball rolled to within six inches of the hole. Never one to show much emotion on the course, Joseph shocked himself when he began high-fiving the cheering fans on the way to the green. One hand in particular grabbed his hand for just a moment as he went by. This surprising feeling caused him to turn around and see the beautiful smile of his new love. The sea of people quickly pushed him towards the green and just as quickly as he had found Kay, she was enveloped by the crowd and was gone. Her momentary touch was enough to reinvigorate him and get him to focus on the task at hand.

When he tapped in for par, he threw the ball into the crowd which set them off in another loud roar. Back on the tee, the leader was shaken by both the sound of cheers for his competitor and the long wait on the tee. When he finally struck his shot, there was an immediate groan from the crowd as it was clear his shot would end up well short of the green. Worse yet, the ball ended up plugging in the face of the greenside bunker. He was unable to even get his ball out of the bunker on his way to a double bogey. Now Joseph was in the lead by one shot with seven holes to play.

Never to have been in the lead before, one would think that Joseph would be unable to handle the pressure that he now found himself under. Luckily for him, Kay stuck out like a sore thumb in the all-white golf crowd. Over the closing holes, every time that Joseph started to feel a bit of pressure, he would look for the tall caramel skinned woman with curly hair. When he found her, a calm would come over him and everything would be alright again.

Without any major struggles, Joseph came to the eighteenth hole with a one shot lead. A drive in the middle of the fairway and an iron to twenty feet gave him a good chance to win his first career tournament. He saw his closest competitor in the group behind him hit his tee shot into the trees, all but assuring Joseph of the win. He lined up his putt, took one last look at the hole and noticed that Kay had made her way down the players' exit way and was waiting for him. He smiled as he stroked the putt. He looked right at Kay and mouthed "I Love You" as the ball rolled right in the center of the hole. Since everyone stood and cheered, no one but Joseph noticed Kay jumping up and down screaming her head off.

After picking his ball out of the hole and accepting congratulations from his playing partners, Joseph made his way to Kay where he wrapped her in an immense hug and picked her up off the ground. He twirled her around as the TV camera zoomed in on the happy couple. They were both in tears by the time they released each other from the embrace and kissed.

"What the hell!? You have some thinking to do!? That doesn't look like thinking to me."

Steve was relaxing at home watching the golf tournament on TV. It was actually quite exciting watching a journeyman pro win his first tournament. He was upset that Kay had disappeared for two days, but after hearing that she was okay, he enjoyed the quiet of not having her in the house. Steve was understandably alarmed when he found out that Kay was "thinking" with another guy. Judging by the way they held each other after he won, they were obviously very close.

Joseph and Kay walked hand in hand to the scorer's tent. Kay smiled when she realized that this was the place that they had first met three days ago. Joseph gave Kay one last kiss before leaving her so that he could make things official by signing his score card. Kay was left alone and was startled as numerous people were coming up to her to offer her congratulations on the win. One guy in particular stunned her. He had to of been another golfer because he had the same dark tan and rough hands that Joseph did.

He firmly grasped her hand and said "congratulations on the win. I consider myself a good friend of Joseph's and if I may be so bold to say: I don't know who you are. I don't know where you've come from."

Kay was extremely worried about where this conversation was going. Did someone really think that she was after Joseph's money and stature? Just the thought of that horrified her. She was about to defend herself when this friend of Joseph's spoke again.

"But whoever you are, you've been wonderful for him. Obviously I've never seen him win before. But more importantly, I've never seen him this happy. He's been a different person these last few days. He's almost skipping down the fairways. I don't know what your plans are with him, but I hope that you stick around."

As this stranger walked away from Kay, Joseph walked out of the scorer's tent. He had time for another hug for Kay before the cameras and reporters swarmed around him once again. Little did Kay know, but she was once again broadcast across the airwaves hugging a man that wasn't her boyfriend.

At this point Steve was screaming at the TV. He was frantically trying to call Kay but the calls were going straight to voice mail. He still didn't know what was going on, but he was sure that Kay was trying to play him for a fool.

berk1234
berk1234
13 Followers