All Comments on 'Bunk Buddies'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Konokoz10Konokoz10about 7 years ago
Nice dialogue

Nice natural dialogue, and I like how your stories have just the right amount of details to make the story hot without over doing it. That's something I really need to work on.

Btw, 'buggered' is going in my vocab book.

46204_zipper46204_zipperabout 7 years ago
Edward's four rules

I will support 2 of Edward's rules.

Rule 3: While you are being fucked, and you jack yourself off at the same time, you will have mind blowing orgasm, more intense than any you will have fucking a man or a woman.

Rule 4. If you fuck bareback, ALWAYS wash off with soap and hot water. Pee also. Shower with your Bottom and get each other squeaky clean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
psychologically sound

Some may find the story a little long. It is, but that accomplishes something: the inculcation in all of the characters that gay anal sex is compelling, and prison just provides the opportunity and removes the inhibitions. Also, role-changing i these situations doesn't happen very often (I know!), and being anal receptive isn't all that badf. The guy taking it can get a lot of pleasure even without masturbating himself. It's such a wonderful feeling, and not doing the hard work of thrusting. That comes out in the story. I was in a low-security prison from 22 to 24, and when I got out, I joind a gay college group so I could find two horny college guys who could satisfy me. Why two? They do very different things with their dicks, and have increased their duration, knowing how much I enjoy it. I had no idea hat being locked up would give me a new perspective on sex as an intensely satisfying theme for my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous