Bunk Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got up from my bunk with my aching hard-on poking through the fly of my shorts. I went over to his bunk and got on it behind him. I didn't say a word to him – neither of us did until it was over – but just yanked my shorts down like his skanky pants were, the waistband around the tops of my thighs.

"I could smell his arse even at that point. He might have been some high-up accountant before he got nicked, but – Jesus Christ, mate – his backdoor stunk to high fuck!"

I looked over at Rob, half-expecting him to be shocked, but he was grinning broadly, enjoying the description.

"I don't suppose that put you off," he suggested.

"I was too boned-up to be put off by anything," I chuckled. "In any case, I knew there'd be a stink – not just 'cause Brian had told me but because... well... it was obvious really."

"Did you like the stink?" Rob asked with a smirk, knowing full well how much I like the smell of his arse being fucked.

"In a way, yeah," I admitted. "It made what I was about to do totally different from what I was used to, and like my brother had said, that was probably a good thing. I mean, I love that sexy smell you get from a woman when her minge is dripping wet and she's crying out for you to fill it, but Derek's arse-crack... well... let's just say it had its own appeal."

"Was it a sort of sweaty male bum smell?" Rob queried, adding unnecessarily: "I love that smell!"

"I think it was a good few notches higher than that, mate," I chuckled. "I dunno if you know, but prison bogs don't have any doors on them so when you're in there you tend to rush what you're doing, if you know what I mean!"

"Oh I see," he nodded.

"Anyway, Derek had obviously rushed 'cause his butt-crack stunk like a squaddie's, but when you're kneeling behind a bloke levelling your dick up to bugger his arse on a prison bunk, you don't expect to be met with the sweet smell of roses!"

"Quite," Rob laughed as I held the cut tile up to the gap and found it a good fit.

"It took us a bit of grunting and heaving to work my chub up him," I went on, squirting some adhesive onto the back of the tile. "As you know, I'm a bit on the big side down there."

Rob nodded and chuckled enthusiastically.

"Once it was up there, though, and I'd worked it in and out a few times, I found that I loved doing it with another fella like that. It just felt so fucking amazing – I couldn't think why I'd put it off so long. I started screwing him up the butt really fast and hard, loving the feel of my over-filled nutsack whacking against his!

"The stink was fucking atrocious, mind! He must have been able to smell it himself – I mean, Jesus, it must have been filling the whole cell! Imagine men who have to share a cell with loads of other fellas –having to lie there trying to get to sleep among the stink of other blokes having their arses bonked!"

"Did Derek enjoy it?" Rob asked as I stuck the tile into place.

"I wasn't sure at the time. He was panting and gasping which was why I asked him if he was okay when I'd finished rutting him. It was only after I'd gone back to my bunk and saw him get up to go over to wash his dick off, that I realised he'd cum from having his bum shagged.

"Later on, right near the time of my release, he admitted that he'd lied when he'd said he'd never done it before. He used to let one of his mates bum him at school and had always liked the feel of having something shoved up there.

"One Valentine's Day, he'd bought a vibrator for his wife and it had lived in her bedside drawer, totally unused as far as she was concerned. Anyway, one day for some reason she'd taken it out to take a look at it and had been surprised to find that it had a bit of shitty whiff about it. When she'd confronted Derek about it, he'd denied ever touching the thing, but he told me – totally confidentially of course – that he'd fucking loved the thing and had actually intended it more as a present to himself."

Rob chuckled at that. "You were very lucky to have got him as a cellmate."

I smiled. "Yeah, I was. He was always up for having his arse nobbled was Derek! Never once asked for anything back in return."

"So you said you took about two minutes to... er... do your thing?" Rob asked as I took the lid off the tub of ready-mixed grout.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "When I saw him pull his Y-fronts down I thought there was no way in hell that I'd be able to nut off up that big hairy duff. I thought I'd try it and find that I really didn't like it and would end up wanking myself off onto his back.

"Once I'd got my dick inside him, though, and discovered how great it was to hump another fella, I grabbed him by the shoulders and started banging his hot, tight arse as fast I could. Everything about it felt incredible: the position we were in with my knees between his, the feel of his bowels gripping my thrusting cock and even the stink we were making were all as hot as fuck! Within seconds, the two of us were slamming against each other, heaving and grunting, like a couple of over-sexed sailors.

"I could see why my brother had liked it so much!"

Rob nodded and grinned at me with his eyes wide; the way he gets when he's getting turned on and might be up for pulling the back of his jeans down for me.

I finished off my story as I filled around the tile with grout.

"About halfway through, some screw – maybe it was Fletcher but I think it was one of the younger ones – opened the slider on the cell door and cackled in at us. He spat some dorkish comment about me joining the rest of the lowlifes in there and made the point loud and clear that I'd finally succumbed to the allure of my cellmate's brown hole, just in case anyone on the corridor had been in any doubt that I was frantically enjoying my first taste of bum sex.

"He couldn't think of much to insult me with. My cock's long and thick and my bollocks are pretty big and my technique for a first timer was pretty energetic and agile. He said the usual stuff about us looking disgusting and asked what my wife would think if she could see me sodomising another bloke, but none of it really bothered me because I actually thought we would look as sexy as fuck and I'd split up with my wife five years earlier so it was unlikely that she'd give a toss what I was getting up to now.

"He must have got a whiff of our stink because he started going on about that: 'Your fuckin' sex stinks of shit! I can smell his fuckin' arse from out here you dirty bastards!'

"But I didn't even care about that. I just turned to him and sneered, actually quite liking it that the stink of our sex was so offensive to him, and I held his gaze through the bars on the door as I kept smirking at him even though I was cumming a huge outpouring of hot white spunk which Derek's bum was struggling to contain.

"The screw was revolted that I'd shot off up Derek's arse while I was looking at him and banged the slider on the door shut with some half-arsed insult.

"That's when I asked Derek if he was okay, as he was sort of whimpering and shuddering into his pillow."

"How were the two of you the next day?" Rob asked.

I wiped the around the tile with a wet sponge, getting the stray gobs of grout off the surfaces.

"No different to usual. We never mentioned it at all, all the times I shagged him, until that afternoon just before my release when he confessed his lie."

I stood back from my workmanship, admiring the neatness of the job.

"Now look, Rob – just think how proud you would be if you had done that."

He shook his head, unconvinced. "I think I'll enjoy thanking you more than I'd enjoy the satisfaction of doing it myself."

I smiled at his unrelenting high sex-drive. "And how do you propose to thank me?"

He grinned back. "I bet your bum's grown hot and sweaty from all that exertion – maybe I could lick it clean for you?"

"Sounds good," I chuckled, putting my stuff back into my toolbox. He always loved to get his face in my butt, and I would always play along even if it didn't do much for me.

"But what about the rest of me?" I asked. "That's sweaty too."

"Maybe I could lather you down in the shower," he suggested, "and we can see what happens when I accidentally drop the soap!"

As we undressed, he asked if I'd ever had sex in the prison showers.

"No, I only did it with Derek, always on his bunk in our cell," I told him. "Unlike my brother when he'd been banged up, I was very much a one guy man, but I can't say it made me think of him as anything more than a friend. I mean, the thought of him getting a new cellmate and the two of them going at it after my release doesn't bother me at all."

As we waited for the shower to warm up, I bent over the bathtub so he could get his face stuck between my firm, hairy cheeks.

While he was snorting into my crack and bashing away at his big bone-on, probably imagining the thing pounding away inside the arsehole he was licking out, I wondered how this was supposed to be a thank you to me as he was the one enjoying it.

"Come on, Rob," I urged him, pulling away from him. "This is supposed to be about me, mate."

I threw the soap onto the shower floor and told him to pick it up. He laughed and got under the water, bending over as low as he could and sticking his bum invitingly outwards. My cock rose up to full hardness, keen to connect with its accommodating friend once again.

I got in behind him and grabbed him by the bollocks, using them as leverage as I worked my stiffened shaft up his hot, tight bum.

"Is this what you learned in prison?" he giggled.

"Yeah," I grinned back. "And I learned something else too."

He supported himself against the shower wall and started pumping his arse up and down my bucking cock.

"What's that?" he asked, his voice becoming breathless.

"That gay sex is way too much fun for just the gays to enjoy it."