Bunker Buster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The B-Rank lockers were coed, and the showers were communal, which I prefered. I hated being alone. I loved being surrounded by other people, especially if those people were other athletes, sexy young titans with godlike bodies and the libidoes of champions. I didn't mind showering naked in front of a dozen other people, especially since they were all naked too. A voluptuous body like mine needed to be flaunted. Covering it up would be a crime.

I cranked the hot water to a scalding temperature and let the steam envelop me. I could take it. I loved the heat. I looked around the showers and was awed by what I saw. Over a dozen other fighters were with me, all of them naked and glistening, each of them at the peak of physical perfection, though none of them had the tits and ass I did.

Of the fourteen or so people showering with my, my blue-eyes were immediately drawn to an attractive Black man with a dick the size of my forearm. He was getting his anus eaten out by a kneeling Asian babe with a dragon tattoo spiralling down her sensually curved back. She was really getting into it, shoving her tongue as deep as it would go, and she was yanking on his big walnut-sized testicles like she owned them.

There was an attractive young man with brown hair and tanned skin who was enthusiastically jerking his nine-inch cock while he watched two identical blonde sisters kissing each other for his entertainment. They were on the floor, their legs intertwined, thrusting their identical pussies into each other with urgent lust. They weren't faking it. These two sisters were really into each other. When the handsome stud ejaculated, he stepped forward and sprayed them both with his seed, which they gobbled up like hungry baby birds.

Two more B-Rank fighters caught my eye, both female. One was a tall amazonian woman with bleached blonde hair and a thick Texan accent. She was taller and more muscular than I was, but her tits weren't as big as mine. She was leaning against a bench with her legs spread wide open as a very petite and shy looking Japanese girl ate her juicy pink pussy. These two women were as different as two people could be in terms of physicality and personality, but they were obviously lovers regardless.

The last of the fighters worth noticing was a young Black woman whose tits were actually as large as mine, though her ass was just a bit smaller. She had a towel wrapped around her hair to keep it from getting wet, and was bathing with a sponge rather than the showers. The sudsy bubbles looked amazing sliding against her large breasts, and thick black niples. Her skin was dark brown and warm, like milk chocolate, making her a shade or two lighter than the large Black man I was so attracted to. I think the Black woman was attracted to him as well. She was looking on rather jealously as the Asian woman with the dragon tattoo gave the Black man a rim-job.

I recognized all of them. The hung Black stud was Sampson Irons, called "Black Iron." He was one of the most endurant fighters in B-Rank. His matches tended to last hours, and he won by exhausting his opponent into utter submission. The Asian licking his anus was Natalie Nakamura, "Dragon-Snake," one of the B-Ranks most controversial fighters. Injuries were a common occupational hazard of sex-fighting, but Dragon-Snake seemed to take particular pleasure in sadistically crippling her opponents. The cocky White boy jerking off was the Australian regional C-Rank champion, Daniel MacLeod, "Thundercloud." He was a fan favorite, but I didn't think he was so cool. The incestrous twins he was ejaculating on were Elsa and Anna Karlsen, "The Valkyries." They specialized in tag-team matches, since they refused to fight without each other. Their synergy and teamwork were amazing. There was a rumor that they shared a psychic link, which might have been true. Psychics, mutants, and cyborgs could all compete in the ESFL even since anti-discrimination legislation was passed in 2069.

The Texan getting her pussy eaten by the little Japanese babe was Brandi Wine, "The Cowgirl," the only child of the billionaire landowner Burgundy Wine. She had a real down-to-earth vibe despite being the heir to one of the largest fortunes in the world, and from everything I had heard about her, she was actually a good person and not at all a spoiled brat. The Japanese half-pint licking Brandi's clit was Sayaka Takashiro, "The Ninja." Despite being one of the highest ranking featherweights in B-Rank, I still didn't know much about Sayaka. No one did, other than the fact that she and Brandi were lovers.

The Black woman with the thick black nipples was my favorite. Sheandra Babatunde. Called "The Cheetah," and "The African Amazon." Despite her huge tits and rounded curves, Sheandra won most of her matches thanks to her sheer speed. She could move faster than some eyes could follow, allowing her to knock out stronger opponents with a well-timed strike or suplex. She had one been tag-team partners with Sampson "Black Iron" Irons, but for some reason they split up and he teamed up with Natalie Nakamura. I think I could see why. Natalie has a tongue as longer and slithery as a snake. He rimjobs were probably amazing.

These were my new peers, and my new rivals. To get out of C-Rank and into B-Rank, chances were I would need to defeat at least half the people in this room, plus a dozen other fighters from other B-Rank regions.

I couldn't take my blue-eyes off of Sampson Irons. He was huge. Titanic even. The top of my head only came up to his collarbone, and his shoulders were twice a broad as mine. He was all muscle too. His pectorals and abs literally did look like iron plates coated in dark chocolate, hence the name "Black Iron." My blue-eyes trailed down his perfect body to his tremendous low-hanging cock. The shaft was a thick as a soda-can, and the length of it was easily more than a foot. Thick pulsating veins crawled over the mile-long cylinder, reaching all the way to the bulbous purple apple-nut that was easily the size of a plum. His testicles were likewise huge, each the size of a large walnut, and more than a handful for Natalie as she played with them while tongueing his anus.

Dragon-Snake was my physical antithesis. She was slender and built like a rail, with zero body-fat and a perky set of firm tits that stuck out of her chest like frigid cones. I was round, she was sharp. She was still insanely hot, even if skinny wasn't my type. There was something lethal about her beauty, like an exotic sword, or a graceful viper. The serpentine dragon she had tattooed on her back was outlined in thick black contours, but some of the scales were filled in with gold. One for each of her victories in the ESFL.

I watched her switch positions, slithering between Black Iron's legs so she could lick his balls and begin sucking on his monstrously large cock. I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was leering. I turned my whole body to watch, and I began stroking my pussy in rhythm with her sucking.

Black Iron finally noticed me. Of course he did. I was twice as thick as any woman in the showers, with only Cheetah to compete. Black men loved my big white tits and juicy white ass as much as I loved their big black cocks. We were built for each other. I dumped my first boyfriend (who was White) when I found out his best friend (who was Black) had a cock that was twice as big as his. No regrets. That sex had been amazing. I wasn't about race for me though. I was perfectly willing to "go Black and go back," so long as the White guy I was going back to had at least ten inches of thick dick to fuck me with. Size mattered. It really, really mattered.

"Hey," I casually greeted Iron, pretending as if he wasn't getting a blowjob from a frantically horny Asian slut.

"Hey," he responded with a thick baritone voice that reverberated in my chest. God! What a sexy voice! I bet I could cum just from the sound of him speaking. "I watched your match. You definitely deserve to be in B-Rank. That little White boy barely even touched you. And what you did to him after that match! Shit. You fuck little White assholes as hard as I do."

"Thanks, stud," I cooed. "I had fun breaking him, but the League made a mistake paring me against C-Rank trash like that for my graduating match. I deserve better than baby-dicked boys like him. His penis was pathetic."

"Oh yeah?" Black Iron asked with a smirk.

"Yeah."

"So what do you deserve?"

I bit my lip and slowly sauntered over, my voluptuous body dripping with scalding hot water. I got so close that my hip pressed against the back of Dragon-Snake's bobbing head. I put my hand on Black Iron's chest and leaned into him, just grazing him with my nipples.

"I deserve an opponent like you, stud," I cooed up at him with my sexiest husky voice. "I deserve your big . . . thick . . . hard . . . black . . . cock!"

Dragon-Snake stood up and pushed me away. She looked pissed, but the anger looked hot on her. She had a very narrow exotic face, with high cheekbones and slanted eyes, even more slanted than most Asians. She actually kind of looked like a snake.

"Bitch! You need to back off!" Dragon-Snake hissed. "Don't think that graduating to B-Rank undefeated makes you hot shit, because you're not. It just means you've been undermatched until now. That luck stops here, bitch. No one in B-Rank gives a shit if your mom was World Champion once. 2100 was a long time ago, and no one cares if there's a new Bunker Buster. The only way to make an impact is B-Rank is to fight in a tag-team, and the tag-team you're looking at right here is going to be the strongest in the League. Dragon Snake and Black Iron are the names everyone is going to be talking about. Bunker Buster is old news."

I smirked at her. "How long have you been in B-Rank, Dragon Snake?"

"Two years," she answered.

I smirked even harder. "Two years? And you still haven't graduated? That's a bad sign. The average graduation rate for most A-Rank fighters is fourteen months. My mom only spent six months in B-Rank before graduating to A-Rank. I don't plan on sticking around for much longer than that either. Certainly not two fucking years. You want to know what I think? I think you're trying to piggyback on Black Iron's success. I think you're going to use him to get your win percentage up by only fighting in tag-team matches, that way you can graduate to A-Rank by flubbing the stats. You and I should got mono-y-mono sometime. Let's see who the better fighter is. That way real athletes like me can graduate to A-Rank, and losers like you can fade away."

Dragon Snake snickered. "Fat bitch. You're never going to leave B-Rank. I'm not going to let you."

I knew what Dragon-Snake was insinuating. She was a rather controversial fighter. The ESFL had more 'guidelines' than actual rules, and although most fighters knew where the limits were, there was nothing anyone could do to actually get disqualified short of straight-up murder. Dragon-Snake did anything she could to win. Eye-gouging, biting, nail-slashing, even sneaking weapons into the ring. Once the fight started, all bets were off. More than a few of her opponents left the ring in a stretcher.

I just smirked at her, and then bumped my tits into her chest, knocking her to her ass. She squeaked in surprise as her skinny butt bounced off the floor. She snarled up at me like a cat.

I turned to Black Iron again. "When you're done playing with this skinny bitch, hit me up. I've got a feeling that you and I would make one badass tag-team . . . And I don't just mean on the mat."

I had to get on my tippy-toes and pull his head down to kiss him, he was so tall. Our kiss was really just a quick peck, but it was electric. I grazed my breasts over his stomach as I turned to leave and gave his big cock a quick squeeze. I liked to leave on a high-note, and I didn't want to give Dragon-Snake a chance to get back up.

Before I left though, I noticed Cheetah staring daggers at me. I forgot that Black Iron use to be her partner, and here I was, hitting on him on my first day. I sighed. Too bad. I had hoped we could have been friends, but badass bitches rarely got along.

#

Mom was waiting for me in the locker-room with a small news crew. I recognized the reporter. Kendra Kwon, an attractive full-bodied Asian woman with a killer smile and a classic stereotypical reporter voice. She had a single cameraman with her as she interview my mother about my match. As my coach and agent, mom basically handled my press. It helped that she was a celebrity in the ESFL herself, and knew from experience how to butter up reporters.

As Kendra asked mom about my training, mom discreetly put her hand on Kendra's ass. Mom squeezed it a little. They were flirting. Kendra was probably genuinely attracted to my mom (I'm sure that Kendra was a lesbian), but mom was just being political. She had always told me that sex was a weapon, and it should be used. Some people might accuse her for being a slut because she used sex to get ahead, but the fact that she got ahead was all that mattered, and I respected her for that. She was a slut, but she got what she wanted, and she was never submissive about it. Mom always ended up on top.

"Here she is, you can ask her yourself," Mom said when she saw me come out of the showers. "Honey-butt, come here and give this sexy sports reporter and quick interview."

"You go it, mom! Hey Ms. Kwon! Nice to meet you!"

It didn't matter that I was still buck naked, dripping wet, and obviously aroused. I went right before the camera and puffed up my chest, making sure that everyone watching at home got a good look at my stiff pink nipples. Kendra Kwon smiled and blushed a bit, her eyes fluttering over my naked body. I think she had the hots for me even more than for mom.

"Please, call me Kendra," the sexy reported huffed as she gaped down at my breasts. She was almost drooling. She zoned out for a few seconds as she fantasized about doing something to me.

"Is there something you wanted to ask me, Kendra?" I asked in a flirty babyish voice, slowly waving my firm breasts in front of her. Her pretty black eyes followed my nipples like they were hypnotizing.

"Um . . . YES!" Kendra shook her head and came back to reality. "First, congratulations on graduating to B-Rank, and for continuing your almost unprecedented winning streak this last year. You rose out of E-Rank undefeated, and with tonight's victory you've graduated from B-Rank faster than any other fighter in years. Do you think you're going to have the same success in B-Rank?"

"Absolutely, Kenda. I fully intend to be an A-Rank fighter by the time I'm 21, which was the age my mother—the first Bunker Buster—was when she graduated. I know that the fighters in B-Rank are going to be a bit tougher than the pathetic chumps I've been curb-stomping up till now, but I'm not worried. I think I'll be graduating to A-Rank before the end of the summer."

"Such confidence! I admire that," Kendra said, though I think the only thing she admired about me was my body. "Is there anyone in particular you'd like to go up against in B-Rank?"

"Yeah," I snickered. "Natalie Nakamura. The one they call 'Dragon-Snake.' That skinny-ass bitch has been coasting in B-Rank for two years without graduating. Someone needs to knock that bitch out of the League. Permanently. I bet she wouldn't have even made it into B-Rank if she hadn't been tag-teaming with Black Iron. Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind going toe-to-toe with that big chocolate stud. His big black cock versus my massive milky tits. That would be a battle for the ages."

Kendra was smiling so hard it looked painful. This kind of shit-talk and rivalry always got good ratings. "Well I know that I for one would LOVE to see that fight. But how about your match with Sparrowhawk this evening? Are you disappointed that he didn't pose more of a challenge. It was obvious to everyone watching that you dominated the match from the beginning, and—"

"YOU BITCH!" some girl screamed from behind me.

I turned around to see the referee from my match with Sparrowhawk, the goth-emo one with the blue hair. She hadn't changed much since I left her unconscious and orgasming in the ring. She hadn't gotten any clothes back on, and was still in just her black g-string. She was still wet and sticky with my sweat and her own cum, though. That, plus the runny mascara on her face made her look like a complete mess.

"You fucking WHORE!" she screamed at me. "You just got me fired!"

"What?" I asked. I really had no idea what was going on.

"You just got me fired! After you fucked me in the ring, Chairwoman Fear herself called me and told me that I've been terminated for 'inappropriately fraternizing' with a fighter. I tried to tell her that you forced yourself upon me, but she wouldn't hear it. Apparently I'm expendable, but you're not. You're a fucking legacy! No one gives a shit about a ref, so long as the popular fighters keep getting views."

"I'm . . .I'm really sorry," I said, still a bit confused. Chairwoman Fear herself called to fire the ref I fucked? Really? That was kind of a big deal. Chairwoman Lucille Fear was the CEO of the entire ESFL franchise. She was the wealthiest woman in the world, and also a former champion sex-fighter herself. She and mom had been rivals back in the day.

"Bullshit!" the blue-haired ref spat. "You don't give a shit about me! You don't give a shit about anyone. You're just another selfish primadonna sex-fighter who will use anyone as a stepping stone to get ahead."

"That's not true!" I angrily defended myself. "I'm sorry that were fired, I am, but that was Chairwoman Fear's decision, not mine, and I'm willing to submit a letter to her explaining that you and I have no relationship. I just fucked you because I was horny and excited. I've fucked ref's before. Lots of fighters have."

"Most matches don't have a hundred million viewers!" the ref said. "Chairwoman Fear had to fire me because of how much coverage your fight got."

"A hundred million people watched the fight tonight?" both mom and I gasped. "Those are A-Rank numbers? Really?"

"FUCK YOU!" the ref spat. "That's all you care about! Fucking people over and getting famous for it. You don't even know my name, do you?"

I shrugged. "Sorry. I don't."

"Well it's Roxanne! Roxanne Rollins! I was a ESFL fighter once! Almost got to B-Rank before I broke my collar bone. They called me "Rockenroll." Well, my collarbone healed over a year ago, and I'm ready to get back into the ring, starting with you!"

Rockenroll stepped forward and punched at my face. Her first sailed towards my chin with enough speed to knock me out cold. I barely managed to dodge it. Barely. Rockenroll's first zipped by so fast that it actually cut the air, leaving behind a pocket of zero resistance that something else could move through at increased speed. That ended up being her elbow. Rockenroll's hit me in the stomach with her elbow so hard that I was lifted off the ground and sent flying into the lockers. I hit them so hard that my big ass left a dent.

I clutched my stomach and wheezed. It hurt, but pain wasn't enough to knock me out.

"Pathetic!" Rockenroll sneered. "Have you never seen a 'slipstream' technique before? I use my first attack to cut through the air, reducing drag, so my next attack can move at twice the speed. You have no business being a B-Rank fighter if you can't counter something like that."

"Come at me, bitch," I challenged her. "Let's see if your slipstream technique can counter my pendulum-butt style!

Rockenroll attacked me with punches and kicks, some of which showed that she had karate training. I was able to block some, but only some. Her slipstream attacks moved too quickly for me to follow, so they got in. She struck my stomach, my face, my neck, my thighs, and got one particularly painful kick right into my pussy. I tried tackling her so I could use my weight advantage against her, but the lockers were not a real ring. She was able to jump around the bench and use it as a shield.