Bunker Buster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you get all of this," Kendra Kwon said to her cameraman. "Imagine how many views we'll get if Bunker Buster loses to a referee!"

Oh shit! This locker-room brawl was being broadcast to the entire world. If I did lose to Rockenroll, I'd be humiliated. This wasn't a sanctioned match so it wouldn't really affect my ranking, but no one would ever respect a professional sex-fighter who got her ass beat by an angry referee.

"C'mon Bunny!" mom yelled at me. "Stop letting her use you like a punching bag! Hit her back!"

I tried. I punched at Rockenroll's face, but there was already an active slipstream between us, and she was able to use the zero-resistance to dodge my attack. She retaliated with a spinning kick that hit me in the face so hard that I ragdolled.

CRACK!

My voluptuous body landed across a bench, and I was left arched over it like a discarded towel. My big breasts fell over my face, and I tried to lean up, but couldn't. The pain was stunning me.

Rockenroll stomped on my unprotected pussy. Her heel landed right on my clit, and the pain sparked a sudden orgasm. I was a bit of a masochist, and getting beaten up was kind of a turn on. That aspect of my sexuality was working in Rockenroll's favor. I tried to fight back, but every time I got up Rochenroll would knee me in the face.

When I was finally too tired to fight back, I went limp, and Rockenroll bent over to twist my nipples in her hands.

"Fucking cow," she sneered. "Fucking fat whore, with your big butter-bucket breasts. I hate buxom blonde bimbos like you, you retarded slut! I hate fat tis like these!"

She twisted my nipples a full 180 degrees. I screamed in pain and pleasure. She hadn't beaten me yet though. I had one last idea.

With my last vestige of strength, I leaned up as fast as I could, and even though it hurt, I slammed my big tits into Rockenroll's face. The hit her like sandbags, and she went reeling back, dazed.

This was my chance.

"FLYING BUNKER BUSTER!" I screamed.

I got up and spun around in place, using my big ass to cut through the air, creating a slipstream all around my body, reducing any liquid-friction that would slow me down. Then— with my last bit of strength—I jumped at Rockenroll, thrusting my ass out first. I flew like a cannon-ball, and when I hit her it was with the speed of a runaway locomotive. I knocked her into the lockers, and my big ass flattered her against them. The lockers dented from the impact, and the air was knocked out of Rockenroll's lungs so fast that all she could do was wheeze instead of scream. I kept her pinned against the wall for a second, which was all it took for her to go limp, and when she did I withdrew my big butt, and I let her collapse to the floor.

"I change my mind," I said to the nearly unconscious Rockenroll. "I'm NOT sorry that you got fired. Pathetic weaklings like you don't belong in the ESWL in any capacity. There's only one place where shit like you belongs. Let me take you there."

I grabbed Rockenroll by her blue hair and dragged her to the toilets. Kendra Kwon followed me with her cameraman, making sure every moment was captured for her feed.

I dragged Rockenroll to one of the toilet stalls and kicked it open. The toilet was freshly cleaned and immaculate, but that wasn't going to lessen the humiliation of what I was about to do.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Rockenroll gasped timidly as she vainly struggled against my implacable grip.

"Putting the shit where it belongs!"

I pulled Rockenroll to the toilet and I dunked her head beneath the water. She fought back as much as she could, but I sat on her back and held her in place. She began to gurgle. Bubble erupted all around her face. I flushed the toilet so she could gasp up some air and not drown, but I never let her back up.

As the bowl refilled with water and she began gurgling again, I reached back and grabbed her pussy. Two of my fingers worked their way into her snatch, and I began roughly rubbing her clit and g-spot. It didn't matter how much she hated me, or how much it hurt being drowned in a toilet, my fingers were magic, and I could bring any girl to climax in less than a minute.

"Cum for me, shithead," I ordered.

A second later she did. Rockenroll began squirting all over my palm, some of it spraying far enough to sprinkle Kendra's legs. The intrepid reporter grabbed her cameraman and forced him to lean in, getting a nice closeup of Rockenroll's pussy gushing like a broken water-faucet.

Rockenroll orgasmed for almost twenty seconds, and it wasn't until she finally stopped squirting that I finally let her head up from the bowl. Her face was drenched with water, tears, and mascara. She was struggling to breathe as she retched up toilet water.

I spat on her face, then slammed her head against the rim of the toilet, knocking her out.

The ironic thing was that I actually DID feel sorry about getting her fired, but she was being a bitch about it, and attacking me forced me to defend my reputation, so I had to put her down.

I turned around to see that I had gathered a respectable audience. Kendra was shaking with excitement and arousal. Her cameraman was gaping in shock. Mom beamed proudly at her badass daughter. My little brother Bucky had his pants unzipped and was shamelessly beating his average dick to the sight of his big sister whooping an emo-slut's ass. Black Iron and Dragon-Snake were there too. Black Iron looked impressed, Dragon-Snake looked worried and angry. Cowgirl and Ninja both came in late, but they both saw enough to be benumbed.

I was tired, sore, and horny. I wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed and masturbate myself to sleep, but I was still on camera, and that meant I had to put on a show. I winked, giggled, and blew the camera a kiss.

"Remember to root for me, okay?"