Bunny Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master PC is a damned quirky thing. It could accept text or even voice input for some things, then used sliders, click boxes, and form boxes for others. Some things it had presets for, others you had to figure out how to make it work. Babs' overall form was built on a preset template. (There are a lot of presets and templates in this thing- a twinning/clone feature, cowgirls, wolfmen, and some that got really odd.) The ears were fabricated from a cat girl's ear base, and then tweaked for length and shape. The colors and many other things were just selected from checklists. Her 'anime' eyes were originally the result of a radio button- '[ ] Anime Eye Effect?', but using it made her eyes look creepy in a real person. In the end I just enlarged regular but attractive eyes (another cluster of presets) by 10%- a ratio that looked angelically large without looking freakish.

Because this was all so new and weird, there were lots of missteps along the way. Initially, when I thought the program was some sort of weird 3D art program or girlfriend simulator, I told it to make Barbara into a cute 20 year-old and got really aroused watching her change on the screen. It asked if I wanted her to be aware of the changes, I hit 'no', not really thinking about what that meant. When I was done playing, I hit the 'execute' button and watched as a progress bar count down what I assumed was it saving the design I had made. When I went to bed and noticed an unfamiliar shape in the bed, I flipped down the covers to see what looked like Barbara's young sister in the bed.

"Suzie? What are you doing here?" I almost shrieked as I jumped out of the bed, trying to ignore the skimpy clothes she was wearing. Suzie was supposed to be in London or something at school.

"What?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "Is Suzie here? What's going on hon?" By this time I had figured out that a.) this wasn't Suzie- her hair, chest, and so on were wrong, and b.) she was the spitting image of what I had just seen on the computer screen.

"Uh... Sorry, I must have..." My brain could not work fast enough to help me out, but then Barbara just took a big yawn, which did really interesting things to her big new tits, and went back to sleep. When I was doing whatever I was doing on the program, I had sorta, well, 'improved' my long-time girlfriend. Not only did I cut her age in half or more, but I changed her from her old 'B' cups to big ol' 'E's, gave her smooth porcelain skin, dropped dozens of pounds, and toned her up. The results on the screen were great, and in real life, they turned out amazing!

I just stood there, half on and half off the bed, looking at her sweet ass and the line of her back. I wanted to wake her up and fuck her so bad! But I could not leave her like this, could I? I went back to the computer and tried to restore her so she could go to work. That is when I found out some of the big problems of the program. Some of the stories I'd seen online had 'save' or 'back' options, this one didn't. I tried for hours to get her image to go back to normal, but sometime around five in the morning, I gave up and called it 'good enough'.

The Barbara that woke up that morning was more cheerful and energetic than she usually was, and let me sleep in as she made breakfast. In the small window between waking me and sending me to work, she told me how good she felt which eased my guilt some, but she wasn't the same Barbara that had gone to bed. Her clothes did not fit quite right, which bugged her, and she did not sound quite right, which she claimed was just a frog in her throat, and she looked... better in a lot of ways and not quite as good in others. She shrugged it off. "Must be coming down with something, but I feel great otherwise" and hustled me off to work before going in herself.

Fortunately work was slow this time of year and the routine tasks gave me plenty of time to think and plan. The program god-damned worked! I could make anyone into anything! How the fuck did this work? What rights did I have to...? Wouldn't it be great if...? What if...? My trusty notebook had lots of cryptic notes from that shift. Things were just about as weird at home since Barbara's day was askew as well. She said that the other people in the office kept asking about what had changed, which struck her as odd and somewhat disconcerting.

The original Barbara, Barbara 1.0, was a tall, 'sturdily-built' woman that had long fought the battle of the bulge but had been losing it for years. She usually kept her grey/brown hair in a ponytail framing a rather masculine face with a square jaw. It did not take much for her to look intimidating, but she was a sweet woman and hated having to be the bad guy at work sometimes.

Barbara 2.0 was the same height and had the same basic dimensions (based on her clothing labels), but her bone structure and body mass distribution was different. Somehow, she held herself differently, lighter, more gracefully, maybe? Her face was softer- I could not get the features to go back to the same proportions after the many tweaks I had made to change them originally. Her skin looked different, her gestures were subtly 'off', her smile was softer... lots of little things. In the end, I used the program to tweak her family, friends, and co-workers into accepting any changes that occurred and gave up trying to restore the 1.0 version.

What the hell. Since I had broken the seal on the program and most people will accept any change I made to her, I decided to keep playing. I was scrolling through a huge pile of photos of women I had accumulated from several sources, I found I kept coming back to a few basics. Going through them and trying to identify common denominators was almost embarrassing in how stereotypical my tastes were- short, young, blonde, cute, and busty. My 'ideal' could wear a cheerleader, sexy school girl, or stripper outfit equally well. I was almost depressed over the sheer banality of it when I found my 'muse'- the classic Playboy Bunny.

I had a lot of photos in my pile of sexy women wearing typical Playboy outfits, some anime of bunny girls, and the like. I cannot deny that it was something I found arousing. But... how would that work in real life? The 'accept changes' command would not be enough... would it?

Almost without thinking, I was at the laptop working the details out. Presets made a lot of it so very easy- almost like it was fated. My first attempt was built on Jessica Rabbit, probably because my sense of humor and brain are in collusion to kill me. God that looked good on the screen. Tall, red-headed, tiny waist and frickin' huge tits. The ears, tail, and such were almost too much. I damn near executed the design without thinking. I had the simulated woman on the screen move around some and it was pretty obvious that it was a bit extreme for a real woman. I pulled up some shots of women like Bianca Beauchamp and Christina Hendricks for inspiration but it just didn't gel for me.

Back to the drawing board. What if I went with my first impulse? Younger... much younger. This was good. Where the heck was Barbara? I pulled up her profile and saw she was probably in the kitchen. I programmed her to come into the den, sit down, slip off her clothes, and sleep. In a couple minutes, she was sound asleep and nude in the recliner. I pulled up the other work screen and hit 'enter'. Watching her grow younger was so arousing I almost pulled myself out of my pants. Instead, I popped up a digital camera to record it.

At 23 or so, Barbara was... well, younger. She would not turn lots of heads even at that age, but she had a lot of potential as I saw the other night and in her sister. Ok, so what the smart way to approach this? Big strokes first? Blonde hair was easy, so I changed it from the dark brown it was to a light blonde. You know, may as well go for it! I pushed again to nearly white platinum blonde. I had it grow out longer and gave it enough body to hit the runway on its own.

How about overall shape? This was fairly easy- there were templates galore and one of the top options was the exaggerated hourglass I was looking for. A click later and her body began to morph. It was pretty eerie- changing like that without sound effects, glowing, the weird bubbling Hollywood likes to build in, or anything. I was more like she was somehow deflating to a pre-programmed shape. As much fun as it was watching her breasts grow, somehow it was more titillating to watch her waist shrink and become toned.

The changes continued for a bit. The preset included decent muscle tone so there were some residual ripples as her muscles changed under her skin. I could not figure out what happened to all of the lost material, but that was a mystery for another time. There were still a million things I wanted to work on and time was passing. Pubic hair, plump lips, the aforementioned anime eyes... Mental presets- inhibition, libido, intelligence, memory... so many controls, so many presets, so many human quirks and perversions I had never heard of. I wanted Babs to be a real person, not a sex toy... well, not JUST a sex toy. I carefully did not set her up to blindly obey me, although I might have nudged that slider a bit while doing something else.

The whole bunny thing. Like I said, there were presets for a lot of it, but a human/bunny hybrid was just too difficult to work with in real life so I had to approach it from other angles. It ended up taking several sessions, each ending with lots of notes of what was changed, and a refreshed set of commands to friends, family, and coworkers to accept her as she was. It was exhausting but interesting stuff.

There were a couple interesting developments during this time. One big one was that Babs expressed an interest in 'Daddy Dom'. We were cuddling in bed and she was showing me some stuff on her tablet showing adult males treating their adult female companions as if they were young girls. Babs shocked me when she told me that this was something she was interested in when she was Barbara but had never had the courage to pursue. (I was learning more and more how repressed Barbara was. It made me sad to think about sometimes.)

Her regular clothing was already a lot sexier than she ever wore as Barbara, thanks to a couple of carefully tuned presets, but it took on a certain Lolita factor now. Hair ribbons, cute socks or long striped stockings, ruffles, pinks and purples and things like that began to appear. She had an assortment of little girl-like handbags and often had a comically oversized sucker or other prop with her. I tried to draw a line at the pacifier, though, but dear God it was cute when she suckled it!

When we went out, she would always dress appropriately but I was flabbergasted that both of our parents took this new look perfectly in stride. I'm not sure if this was because she was such a charming person, because our parents had such a crush on her, or was some side effect of the Master PC treatment... or, as was more likely, some combination of them.

One recent night, we were having supper. Babs was eating from her new 'Hello Kitty' place settings while I was using our regular stuff. Babs was incredibly sexy in her Lolita/Sailor Moon outfit of heels with lace-trimmed red and white striped stockings. Her ruffled blue skirt was short enough to almost count as a fancy belt and displayed her string thong. A short vest-cut sailor's shirt was tailored to show off most of her middle and fit snugly over her bosom and was topped off with a little red tie. Long white gloves with blue bands around her biceps finished the outfit.

Babs started to squirm in her chair. "Daddy, I'm uncomfortable. Can I change seats?" I was enjoying the dinner so just grunted my assent and started to get up. "Oh, stay where you are. I'll move." Next I knew she had moved her plate next to mine and was settling on my lap.

"Um, isn't this a bit crowded?"

Babs just purred and wriggled her bottom settling herself on me. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. This is a much more comfortable seat."

"But I can't reach my food, little bunny." She shivered a bit when I called her that. She turned sideways on my lap.

"Oh. Well I guess I'll have to feed you, then. Here, open up!" She fed me a bit of something, and dabbed the sauce off my cheek. I got the distinct impression she was enjoying feeding me like a toy doll. I let her do this for a few minutes until I felt like, as her Daddy, it was time to put a stop to it.

"That's enough, little one. It looks like you're done. Why don't you go start cleaning up while I finish my dinner?" I used my best 'Daddy Knows Best' voice- firm and affectionate. I patted her on her tush and played with her tail as she got up to take her plate to the kitchen. She giggled in delight and wiggled her hips at me apparently hoping to entice me into doing more but I stuck to my guns. "That's enough of that. Off with you."

Once she was done she joined me in the living room where I was watching TV. Barbara always enjoyed grown-up coloring books and had great artistic skills, and Babs retained those traits... however now she took things like Disney coloring pages and 'redesigned' them. On the one she was working on now, a very busty and nearly nude Snow White was reclining against a tree enjoying the attention of a young deer licking her floridly colored lady parts as their forest friends looked on.

"Time for bed, little bun."

"Awww. Ten more minutes, please Daddy?" She was obviously just recoloring areas and wasting time.

"Nope. Come on, Princess." That made her smile and she hopped into my arms. I carried her the mercifully short distance to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. "What to wear, what to wear?" I pondered as I looked at her sleepwear selection. "How about wearing your birthday suit tonight?" She squealed happily knowing what that usually meant.

I peeled off her things, kissing as I went. I pulled a pillow under her hips and dug in to feast on her delicious pussy. I tried to keep it random, going deep or shallow, thrusts or gentle licks, nips and fingertips. I tried to keep one hand on her at all times.

Babs' had something of a hare trigger so it did not take long for her to start cumming, but I just kept working on her since I had a goal in mind. I shifted position a little start playing with Babs' sensitive breasts. I was kissing and sucking and stroking/poking my bunny's sweet cunny, the hollows of her hips, her thighs, her taint, and everything else I could reach. When I wormed a finger in her tight little bottom, I finally got my reward.

When Barbara really let loose in her rare sexual pleasures, she would squeak with delightful little 'eep' noises. Babs had been squirming, her tendons popping, moaning and sweating as she drew closer, then with the additional stimulation, she did it!

"Eep! Ee ee EEE EEEP!" She was grabbing the sheets and trying to crush me in her thighs. I replaced my mouth with some hooked fingers and tried for the hat trick, A quick massage of her G-spot while she was still cumming and she began to gasp as she squirted a gush of liquid all over me. I spooned up behind her and went to sleep, but not before she murmured something about always sleeping in the wet spot.

After a while I realized I was at an impasse with the damned program. The code was still unbroken, and I was about to give up on my efforts to use it to change me after my accidental lock out.

When I finally figured out the trick, thanks to a ton of caffeine, the folks at an online 'Master PC' support forum I found (which would be a story all its own but not one that would be safe to tell) and a stack of coding books, I was more exhausted than exhilarated. We had all assumed that somehow Master PC either used some sort of nanos or viruses to change human genetics, but that never explained things like the hair or the speed of the changes. A couple of the people online and I finally stumbled across something really interesting. Instead of doing ANY of that, Master PC 'cheats' and ajkahfbxy euend -98 dwie 4 5t fceiwdcw kqjsbcqdpk km jkwnefe cej rjcjr3cjj3rn ju3h ie. c e e2 ..'' cek2ijhd c4lec xih 4ork ofno4k3 xkne3 j4nfoiu4htr9ufoj 54tic 3reja sq ,wden jrvh 4k;m xcmlc jl,mene 3nr pn2e cj j3rb fjcr

Iejni j3irf i4 3443cjn ir i ci utiv nskcx XLZlcmelknc n j jnjn jn j j j j

Uh... Maybe I should not be typing these notes on the same computer Master PC is on, or that I use to contact the sorts of people who hang out online. Regardless, after learning what it -really- does, I am less sure than ever about making the big changes to myself that I wanted, and a bit concerned for what I did to poor Barbara. It also explained the lack of any type of 'back' command- the way it does things, there is nothing really to 'undo'. I drug myself to bed and collapsed.

I'd been burning the candle at both ends lately. Hell, I had grafted on additional ends and took a blowtorch to it! I was laying physically and emotionally exhausted in bed when Babs asked me, in all adorable innocence, if that 'computer thingy' couldn't help? Without really thinking, I reached over to my laptop and clicked on a 'Refresh and Renew' program I'd been working on that was linked to a Function key.

Wow! In just a few seconds, I felt like I had taken a stimulating shower, hot sauna, deep tissue massage, facial, makeover, some sort of good drugs, and been on an exercise routine for years all at once. I was a little taller (mostly due to posture), lots lighter, more muscular, and felt years younger. The presets did not change my looks too much, but tweaked what I had nicely.

I strode back over to the bed, enjoying Babs' look as she locked her eyes on my rock-hard and slightly enlarged cock. I felt like a God. I came, I saw, I fucked.

When I got out of bed some time later, the sheets were soaked and sticky with sweat and sexual fluids, Babs was laying akimbo with my stuff leaking out of her, hair all ratted out, shreds of clothing hanging from her slick body. Occasionally her left foot would start to rapidly thump on the bed. The lamp was shattered and there was a high heeled shoe jammed into the TV screen. In the living room. No idea how or when that happened.

I went to the kitchen to try to drink every liquid I could find to slake my terrible thirst. As I was guzzling some milk straight from the jug, I was suddenly overcome with exhaustion and collapsed on the chair, barely keeping myself from sliding off in a heap.

I woke up some time later to Babs gently stroking me and wiping me. I was feverish and felt like I had run a marathon through a loaded cement mixer. Eventually I would discover that while I had adjusted my SEXUAL endurance with that damned command, I hadn't really paid any attention to my GENERAL endurance and had apparently almost fucked myself to death. I was weak as a kitten for a day and still felt woozy sometimes almost a week later.

The upside of that event was that it showed me that I could accomplish my goals with a lot fewer aggressive adjustments than I thought I would need. I spent a few days polishing the parameters until I realized I was just wasting time. The waffling again, damn.

After a hearty breakfast of waffles and blueberries, I decided what the hell. I'd already infested Babs with an artificial control system that the computer would have to monitor practically forever or it would all go gablooey. I may as well do it to myself. I did not tell my beloved little bunny what was going on in a misguided attempt to be strong and noble. I slipped a robe over my nude body, sat down, pulled up the controls, resisted giving them a 400th review, and hit the 'Enter' key.

Well that was pretty anti-climactic. Other than a warm chill sensation, not much happened, lots different than when I changed Babs. On the other hand, that was the plan, wasn't it? Smaller, more sustainable changes? The whole 'get 80% of your goals with 20% of your resources' bit?