Bunny Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and the total absence of knee pain was my first confirmation that things were going OK. Some simple tests showed that I had actually improved my overall health and fitness nicely- I could make a zillion bucks selling this to WeightWatchers or something, but knowing how it works, that would be incredibly immoral, worse than selling powerful and addictive drugs.

The mirror showed some improvements as well. Nothing major, just 'good make-over' level, but I really liked what I saw. For one thing, my danged hair was finally under control. I went looking for Babs.

"Oh, hi Daddy!" She did an adorable double take. "OH! HI, DADDY!!" She leapt into my arms and I was pleased that it was a lot easier to hold her now than it was just an hour ago. "Did the computer thingy do this? Me likee. Shall we take it for a test drive?"

I laughed and took her into the bedroom. I knew the clothes she was wearing were some older, casual 'around the house' things so I took the shirt and 'Hulk mad'ed' it off her, making her squeal. I bit her bra and worried it until a nice big tit popped out, nipple at attention already. I sucked on the nipple until she started to moan, then dug the other dug out of its holster and did the same to it. She worried her hands behind her and the bra fell free. I let her up enough to divest herself of her torn top and boulder holder before I shoved my mouth onto hers and pushed her back down again.

I was attacking her like a hormonal teenager who had only recently discovered the joys of sex, and she gladly absorbed every bit of it. As we kissed, I scritched her elegant ears and could feel her nose twitching in reply. My fingers played in her long platinum hair and the sensitive places just behind her ears that she shared with Barbara. She was scrabbling at my crotch trying to get at what she wanted, but I wasn't making it easy for her.

When I was temporarily distracted by nuzzling her adorable face, she managed to get her little hands on my new cock. She moaned as she realized she could not quite get her hand around it, and that when she used both hands, several inches still stuck out. Her hot hands were driving me crazy so I pulled her to me and she guided me inside her.

She was almost instantly gasping and moaning, and then broke into a little song.

"Here cums Bunny Cottontail, humping on her bunny tail! Hippity hoppity cumming all the way!

"Bringing her big ol' Daddy Man, all the fucking joy she can! Love to fuck him all the fuckin' day!"

She tried to keep singing but I was laughing so hard that I sort of made her climax her brains out. As she lay on my purring softly I thought to myself for the millionth time how much I love my little bunny Babs.