All Comments on 'Burning'

by Acal

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Good story, but--

I ran into "grinded" early on instead of "ground", then later was 'your" instead of "you're". Kinda speedbumps when reading. Errors such as that throw the reader off, sometimes quite a bit. Just set it aside for a couple of days, then reread it for such errors. Works for a lot of writers. I liked the story line, it was good.

honeybreehoneybreeover 14 years ago
Wow, this left me speechless....

this story sizzles with a slow burn. I never know what to expect for Acal stories but one thing I know that they are hot, hot, and HOT!!! The leading man is always drool worthy and the chemistry between Greg and Katie are awesome. The interaction between the leading characters are always a big draw. I like that you create memoriable but still passionate with lust and love imprinted throughout it! Great work and please keep bringing the great characters, the romance, and the steam of sex appeal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcal@Acal
Lame that the favourites list is so damn short so i'm recording them here Navy SEAL's Graduation to Remember http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324356&page=1 Poker Night with Angel and Alicia http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=28...