All Comments on 'Bursting Bubbles'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Very Clever and well handled

You tied up everything in one page. Sad for the little girl. Eventually she will know everything. Hopefully she will hold on to good memories of Mark/Brian.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
One question remains...

If she eventually figured out that her 'Brian' was actually Mark, but didn't care, 'cause she was already in love with her...

Why didn't Gina just let her man knows she'll love him, regardless of who he really is?

Seems to me to be such a waste - killing yourself and ultimately hurting all the people you love and who love you, 'cause you're not sure that the woman you love actually love YOU, not someone else.

Tragic flash indeed. Overall, not bad.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Original.

Didn’t get into it enough to “care” about the characters; typical of flash stories. IF you can do that, it’s worth 5-stars. This rates 4stars, though almost 5 for originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good short story- well written and good plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...