All Comments on 'Burying The Past'

by xinycep

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing!!

this had like, all my kinks in one story. It was exceedingly well written, and I appreciated the dialogue, both during the sexy scenes and in between. A+++. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

That was the most incredibly hot story I've ever read. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please keep this story going

This is the first story on here where I've actually cared about the characters, and it has the best parts of my pee fantasies in it. Please, please please, write more! It's so nice to have a realistic female character, being female myself, it makes it easier to get engaged with the story.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 5 years ago
Love It!

Wanting more from a very intriguing story line. Loved ALL (diapers, danger and possible impregnation) of It!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

I loved everything about it except one thing, it felt a little rushed, like the suddenly having him cum in her at the end was kinda unsettling but other then that this was an amazingly great story!

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
VERY WELL WRITTEN

MAY I suggest that a part 2 be written..take it from those 2 getting married have a little girl and mom is permanently incontinent as rare aftereffect of the car crash.

roselikethingroselikethingover 4 years ago
Cute and hot

Sweet, hot, believable story! I love how well-paced and charming their relationship is, and I love that you show explicit consent even though they're playing these non-consent games.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous