Bus Stop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she had no idea what was happening around her. She wondered, what would happen? The unknowingness was frightening yet exciting.

Naked, weightless, sightless and tightly bound, her mind spun and her flesh tingled at what was in store for her. Her thoughts began to race as she was overwhelmed by unfamiliar and pleasurable sensations. She felt something gently brush her sensitive inner thigh and chills ran through her like she had never experienced before....

BUS STOP GIRL - Part 5

"Now my pretty little plaything, I want you to relax and focus" said Alexis in a soothing tone.

"Yes Madame" Nanci responded meekly. "I want to redeem myself to you...and to Richard"

"Oh you will...Sweety, you will"... the foreboding way Alexis said it made Nanci begin to question what she had gotten herself into. She was literally in the most compromising position imaginable.

As she focused her attention, her senses adjusted and compensated. She began to hear everything more clearly. Things she had hardly noticed before became amplified.

The sounds of the flames in the fireplace seemed to roar, Alexis's stiletto heels on the marble floor told of her location, Richards heavy breathing as he approached her, every little thing became bigger, clearer and more meaningful.

Her heart beat felt like a tribal drum. The subtle smell of old books on wooden shelves, all clearly detectable. Even the lingering smell of pipe tobacco in the air complimented Richards spicy cologne (both of which Nanci liked very much). Even the warmth from the fireplace was softly felt on her exposed skin. It all became very sensual.

Alexis softly purred as she moved around Nanci's suspended body, gently touching her skin in those areas not covered by the beautifully woven and knotted ropes. Delicately stroking the insides of her thighs with the riding crop, moving towards her succulent center, sent waves of chills and thrills to her core.

Nanci began to shudder as the tip delicately flicked her about her pussy. As the soft end brushed her sensitive clit, she was pushed closer to orgasm, stopping just short of the edge, as she moaned in pleasure.

Nanci could hear Richards heavy breathing and feel him close to her face, as he slowly and softly kissed her. He smelled like a man should smell, rugged and masculine. Cedar, spice and citrus complimented his natural scent of arousal and manly sweat.

A 'real man' she thought, as her mouth slowly opened to his kisses, inviting his tongue into her. She caught her breath as something warm and wet began to enter her pussy. She felt leather gloved hands spread her wider and hot breath on her crotch as Alexis slowly sampled her moist innocence. It felt so good she began to arch her back against the tightly wrapped ropes.

Alexis purred as she slid a finger inside and slowly licked her clit as she moved in and out in a rhythmic motion. The sensation was overwhelming and unlike anything she had ever experienced. The mere thought of her beautiful Master licking her sweet pussy made her feel desirable and sexy, powerful and in control- which oddly was everything she was not.

Being the center of attention was often uncomfortable for Nanci, but this was different. She loved being the object of desire for this handsome couple, especially the lovely Alexis, whom she had now become so deeply enamored with.

Never in her wildest fantasies had she ever imagined being so drawn to another woman, but she was powerless over her desire to please Alexis sexually. To be used like a dirty slut- free from regret, guilt or shame, this became her hope for the evening.

She smiled inside as she recalled the betrayal by Tina and Tommy from earlier in the evening, which now felt so trivial. Seeming so long ago, like a memory nearly faded into the past. Almost insignificant - in light of the evenings events.

Nanci giggled to herself for being so upset by it.

The few boys she had been with in the past really had no idea of how to please her. Clueless of what she wanted or needed. Their fumbling about with buttons, bra clasps, squeezing her breasts like bicycle horns. Impatiently and clumsily fondling her, trying to find the her clit, like some drunk trying to put his key into a door lock in some dark hallway. When she did allow them to fuck her, they usually came within seconds, leaving her disappointed and feeling empty.

They all paled in comparison of tonight. Alexis and Richard seemed to know exactly what to do, where and when and how to touch her. At this moment she felt so alive, more connected and sexually charged than ever before.

Her focus returned as she was slapped in the face by Richards semi hard cock. Not in a painful way, but being bound and blindfolded, suspended in the center of the room, it was quite surprising and unexpected.

She gathered her thoughts and prepared herself for what she suspected would follow....

... and gasped deeply as it did.....