All Comments on 'Bus Stop Romance'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

I never expected this kind of story on Literotica. Very powerfully and emotionally written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story.

Nice to read a warm loving story. A good romance story doesn't need all the sex to make it great reading. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Love your work. Great read. Look forward to more.5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You!

You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to your next story!

Alan

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This is the second of your stories that I have read.

It was as good as the first one. I will read the rest of your stories. Thank you for writing.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Feel Good Story*****

Thanks for sharing this very enjoyable story.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
Bus Stop Romance

Such Good Story has to be expected from the author as has been the case of all other stories which I had the opportunity to read in the last few days. Hope continuation of the trend in all future works as well. KEEP IT UP. WISHING ALL THE BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

As a Cane, I hate to say it, but I enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!!

Your stories are really touching and make a great read. Can't wait for the next one!

northlandernorthlanderover 10 years ago
Much better

Rick, you seem to have taken to heart the major criticism that I have seen, that of trying too hard and rushing your story. a much better paced and developed story, well worth 5 stars

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Bis(or Ditto) to all that Chytown said

!

toolman4243toolman4243over 10 years ago
Real enjoyable read

Read all your stories to date and 1 thing that stands out is all the dead parents by car accidents,lol.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your stories with us! Alaska84

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 9 years ago
Well done; a perfect sample to follow!

I've observed that the people who read our stories here are looking for perfection, as a respite from the disappointments of real life. I can't think of a more perfect example than this story. Every aspect of it puts the reader's mind at ease. I could feel my mood improving with every paragraph. Not only that: the grammar, word usage, and spelling were perfect all the way through, which made the reading go smoothly. I enjoyed the story tremendously, and I'll re-read it every time I need a refresher course to improve my own writing.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Second reading

I read this story a few months ago. This second reading was just as enjoyable as the first time.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
3rd

Well I see I read this story for the second time almost a year ago. It is still a very entertaing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bus stop

I really like your non erotic and delightful romance stories.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Pleasure To Read

You nailed this one. Great story and it goes to show you how a non erotic story is an excellent romantic story! Thanks Rick.. Love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply great!

I'm commenting on this story, but my comment applies to you and not just this story. This the third of yours that I've read and I really like your style and your stories. Now I like erotica as much as the next guy, but sometime it's just too much. Your work stands on it own with out excessive sex, just good writing and good topicsw. All the best to you man.

Thad

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Short and Sweet!

No wasted words in this excellent story! Romantic ,with a dose of patriotism,makes for good reading! Well done! A 5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

What a great piece of story telling. Outstanding!!! Looking forward to reading more of your well-crafted stories. SF VET

thurerigthurerigalmost 8 years ago
Love

I love your stories! Great work! Please keep writing

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 7 years ago
Good tale

I have only one quibble with this good story. A Marine does not salute indoors unless he is under arms, as Patrick would not be in his home. Other than that, it's a great tale. Semper Fi!

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Love romance stories

This was more of a love at first sight type of story. I like it. Keep it up.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Lovely and romantic,

thank you for a well written love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightful!

Events in the real world should be as wonderful!

A short and sweet story that is a joy to experience!

Well written and well done,GatorRick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love This Story

But then I haven’t read anything of GatorRick’s that I didn’t love. Or at least, like, a lot. This one is definitely a Five Star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EASY 5 STARS

Unusually great for a short story.

From reading this and One Man's Heart (which is better only because it is longer with more time to develop plot and characters), I'm beginning to think that GatorRick ranks up in the stratospheric atmosphe with Tony155, another great Literotica romance writer. Cat5 is another.

Another heart-touching story with interesting side scenarios beside the main romantic plot, namely Patrick relating how Rick saved his life, and also the clash with bully Brian.

Just like One Man's Heart has some overdone parts (Rick having special parking access wherever, MK's dad with largest northern Florida Ford dealer, the coincidence of Patrick meeting his savior captain in his parents' living room) -- but, hey, these just added to the flavor of the story.

Admiringly,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is the ring cursed?

Have all the Mann fathers died before their sons get married. Why else would the mothers be handing over their engagement rings?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I would throw that Ring into the Ocean......

It's obviously cursed, at least for the men of the family. Rick somehow dodged a major bullet (pun intended) when he survived Afghan. I could just see him leaving from the Doctors Office after getting a clean Bill of Health, stepping off the curb to cross the road to the parking lot and getting wiped out by a Bus.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Rick's parents died at the same time. I suspect the women passed on the ring because they were still wearing it so they took it off to pass to their adult sons.

A beautiful tradition carrying with it the prayers and best wishes of the couples passing it on.!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Well Done

Great story, great ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Such a great story in only 2 pages. I first read this on YouTube before it was taken down when the site was terminated. This was prior to my reading anything on Literotica. I assume YouTube frowns on people posting copyrighted material as their own. I hope this posting doesn't disappear as I plan on sending the URL to friends. Definitely 5 Stars CC

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Loved it, wonderful to see young couples meet and suddenly know they are meant for each other.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

The word that comes to mind is "trite". I know this is indeed fantasyland and all sorts of things happen when you fantasize. But there wasn't a minute of tension; not a blip in their relationship. The author tried with the preop scene at the hospital, but we all knew it would be OK. 3* for "feel-good" few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much better character building than another story i read of you ( finding love). Five x for this one. Tiny detail: in several stories you consistently keep refering to a conversation as a 'conservation'. So consistently in fact, that it doesn't bother me cuz i got used to it! ;-))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty nice story, regardless of what some commenters may think. I do question one thing: Near the end of the story Rick says he is resigning his commission in the Marine Corps. If he’s still in the Marines, why is he being treated at the VA. He should be getting treated at a Navy hospital. The VA hospital, as far as I know, is for veterans, not active duty or reserve personnel. It certainly doesn’t affect the quality of the story, it’s just something that made me wonder. I think this one is a Five Star story, I like fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story- one of the best I’ve read on Literotica. Great plot and description and flow

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

My goodness. Your stories have me smiling as I finish them. Great writing!

MwestohioMwestohio7 months ago

Very direct and sweet. Could have used a little mire angst or uncertainty

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 month ago

Lovely, just lovely 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous