Business Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison's tongue was doing the trick on Amy's clit. I felt her shudder and push back; knees buckling as her pussy tighten around my cock. She let out a long, low groan as her juices flowed around my cock. I no longer could hold back. I felt my balls tighten, my cock throbbing and jerking, as I sent forth long squirts of cum deep into Amy's pussy. I rammed my cock harder and harder into her wetness until I had spent my load. I pulled my cock slowly out, Amy still lying on my desk. I watched Allison lick hungrily at Amy's pussy, cleaning the mixture of Amy's sweet cum and my sticky, white sperm.

She sucked Amy's open pussy, covering her entirely with her mouth. Once she had cleaned her with her mouth and tongue, Allison rose up, pulled Amy from the desk, and kissed her passionately, sharing the taste of our sex.

This was one interview that would make a lasting impression on this boss.

Chapter 3

Amy's first week as my new secretary went as uneventful as I could have hoped for. I never pressed the issue of our first encounter in the interview, although she did respectfully refer to me as "Sir" and never met me eye to eye. She knew her place and I anticipated much more once she was comfortable in the secretary position. However, I had one problem I hadn't quite expected that needed attention.

Since my business came first, I spent much time keeping a close watch on Amy's abilities. In that first week, Allison called my office at least three times a day. On the fourth day it occurred to me that she was showing signs of jealousy towards Amy. I am sure Allison expected more of the same experiences we had in that interview and was concerned that I had not contacted her to appear for any meetings or sought any advice from her for my advertising needs. I had to put her in her place, and knew it was essential to be done the proper way.

I called Amy into my office to set up a meeting to be held on Monday at 1:00 PM with Allison. I instructed her to leave word that I had a new product I was seeking advice on how to present it to the consumers. Amy left my office in her usually manner, eyes to the floor and a respectful "yes, Sir." I looked out my fifth floor window as I heard the large wood door close to my office. My mind was searching for an answer to the problem I now had to correct.

I walked into the reception area on Monday morning. Amy was there early. She made it a point to be there ahead of time to go over anything she was yet familiar with. I walked by her desk, noticing her top was cut rather low, revealing her creamy white breasts nicely. I slowed to gather a view of this beautiful sight. She stood behind her desk, eyes to my feet as she did every morning to greet me. I smiled inside as I walked straight into my luxurious office with briefcase in hand. Once inside, I called Amy on the intercom to make sure Allison did not forget our meeting. I sat back in the leather-upholstered chair and placed my feet on the corner of my desk. I had no intentions of any work this morning. This day was scheduled for Allison and her alone.

At 12:50 PM, Amy notified me that Allison had arrived and was waiting in the reception area for me. I told her I would notify her when I was ready for her. I open my briefcase on my desk and assorted the objects I had for this special day. Making sure everything was in place, I called Amy to show Allison in.

As in the past, Allison always knew just what to wear to my office. Every since our first adventure, she was aware of what I required of her and how she was to be dressed. She did look stunning in her dark blue blazer, matching skirt, and thin white blouse. Her hair was pinned up on her head making her the perfect model for a businesswoman. I told Amy to stay.

"Sit in that chair to the side of my couch. I want you to see first hand what this is about. Do not ever forget this day, Amy."

"Yes, Sir" she stated with a noticeable sense of urgency in her voice. Amy took her seat as I instructed, head down but eyes seeking an explanation.

"Allison, come to me. I have something to get straight with you. I feel we have a misunderstanding here." My words were straightforward and stern. She knew I was seriously disturbed by the way she slowly made her way to my side. Her usual pep left her with the tone of my voice.

"Remove your blazer."

With no hesitation, the jacket was on the floor beside her. She stood straight with her head and eyes down, a little more so than usual.

"Now the skirt. Slowly remove your skirt and place it with your blazer."

I only spoke the commands I wanted her to do. The less words I spoke, the more she grew uncomfortable. I watched as her sensuous long legs we now only covered with the black stockings she wore. The black garter on her thighs held her nylons up. She was now before me in just her blouse, bra, and stockings. I wanted to her keep thinking. I didn't have her move the way I did in the past. I wanted this to be subtle, for her to feel every step.

"Amy, do you see my lovely Allison here before me?" I asked without looking her way.

"Yes, Sir I do."

Amy only answered the direct questions with no nonsense added in. I knew well she was watching closely, very interested in what I had in store for Allison.

"Allison, stand before my desk. Put your hands on the desk about six inches apart. Spread your feet about two feet apart. Lean over onto your hands on the desk."

With each word Allison moved to comply with my instructions. I spoke slowly so she would move into position with no mistakes. I reached into my briefcase and pulled out a scarf. I stepped behind Allison and put it carefully over her eyes. I tied it in the back, snug so she could not see around the edges. Making sure I had indeed put it in place, I moved to the briefcase once again. I turned to look at Amy; her eyes now wide open, carefully observing my every move. When she saw me turn, her eyes quickly dropped out of my line of sight. I just wanted to be sure she was witnessing this. I really had no doubt her curiosity would be peaked.

I pulled a 3/8-inch chain from my briefcase. I had measured the length ahead of time to be sure nothing would go wrong. The ends of the chain had a hook. I walked to the back of my desk, leaned down to wrap the chain around the legs, and back up to her wrists. I laid the chain on the dark wooden desk. I wanted her to see it and be thinking of what I had planned. Moving back to my briefcase, I produced a pair of leather cuffs. I locked each cuff tightly on her wrists, double-checking to be sure she could not get out of them. I hooked the ends of the chain to each cuff and pulled to let her know it was wrapped tight around the legs of the desk. I slid back behind her. I leaned close so she could feel my breath on the back of her neck. I could see at that point she was trembling slightly. Once again I removed an item from my briefcase. This time a bar, about two feet long, padded cuffs on each end. I kneeled behind her to fasten the cuffs to each ankle. The bar was to make sure she could not move her feet. I now had my pet in the stance I sought.

"Do you feel alright, Allison?" I whispered in a deep, reprimanding voice.

"Yes, Sir", she mumbled with a shaky voice.

"I want you to realize that I will not tolerate under any circumstances any type of jealousy. I know what you have been doing, calling and checking on things here. I will be the one to call you. This will be a reminder to you of this incident. It will never happen again." I spoke clear and precise, leaving no doubt of my sincerity.

I reached into the briefcase for the final piece of my plan. A crop, about 18 inches long, the ends shredded in fine strips of tough leather. I stepped behind her in a position that Amy had a clear view of what I was about to do. I started at her ankles, slowly dragging the crop up the back of her left leg. Once I reached the back of her thigh, just below the cheek of her ass, I raised the crop and came down with a quick swat. Allison jumped at the sting she felt from the swat. I could see her legs trembling, from a mixture of fear and excitement. I moved to her right leg, starting again at her ankle, dragging the end of the crop slowly up the back of her leg. When I reached the cheek of her ass, I pulled the crop back and gave another hard swat. This time I heard a moan escape her lips. To my amazement, she was enjoying this. I slid my hand between her thighs and felt the wetness she was producing. I slid my fingers between her swelling lips. Pushing two fingers just inside of her hot pussy, I felt her hips sway towards them. I quickly pulled them back, not wanting her to enjoy this to quickly. I raised the crop again and landed a sharp blow to her now reddening ass cheeks. I brought the crop across her cheeks harder. Each time the ends marked her flesh, she moaned louder, gasping with each swat. The whimpers were constant now, as if she was begging me to continue. I turned the crop around, slid the handle between her thighs. The handle was large, much bigger than an average man's cock. I pressed the end between her lips. She pushed back feeling the intruder spreading her pussy open. I slapped her ass with my bare hand.

"Do not push back! You will get what I want you to have and no more."

Her whimpers grew louder, pleading me to please her. Her knees began to buckle into the desk, using it for support. I pushed the handle deeper into her aching pussy. Inch by inch, I pressed the large object into her body, filling her burning desire to be fucked. I started working it in and out, using the handle to penetrate her. Her juices began to run down her thighs. She gasped loudly as she forced her hips back, feeling waves of her orgasm flood through her body. I heard her panting from the extreme pleasure she felt as her orgasm subsided.

I looked from the corner of my eye to see Amy with her fingers deep in her own pussy, rubbing her clit fast to reach her own height of pleasure. The scene she witnessed had her ready to explode in an orgasm of her own.

I removed the handle from Allison's soaked pussy. Laying the crop on the desk, I ordered Amy to come by me. She jumped and was by my side immediately. I turned her to face my desk, bending her over beside Allison. I was hard and ready from what I had just given Allison. I lifted Amy's skirt, pulled her soaked thongs to the side, unzipped my pants, and rammed the head of my cock into her swollen lips. I pushed against her, feeling her pussy open to me, accepting my cock. I forced my hips hard, thrusting my throbbing cock deep into her. I felt my balls slap her clit as I fucked hard and deep into her. I reached around her, rubbing her clit to make her cum on my cock. I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock as she released her juices. As she convulsed in her trembling orgasm, I felt my balls tighten and explode, sending my hot cum deep into her young pussy.

As my cock spent it last spurts of hot sticky cum, I pulled out of her. I told Amy to unchain Allison. I watched as she loosened the silver chains that bound Allison to my desk. I unlocked the cuffs that held her wrists together. Placing the cuffs and chains back in my briefcase, I removed the blindfold from her eyes. She immediately dropped her eyes to the floor. I kneeled down and unlocked the braces that held her feet in place.

"Amy, get on my desk. Sit facing Allison. I think she needs to clean up the mess she caused."

Amy walked to face Allison, slid up onto the desk, legs on each side of Allison's body.

"Lift her skirt. Raise it above her waist. I want her cleaned before returning to work."

Allison's hands quickly responded to my commands and lifted Amy's skirt high. Her thongs were sticking to her with the mixture of my cum and her own juices. I watched Allison reach to pull Amy's thongs over her hips. Amy lifted her ass from the desk to allow her to pull them off. I could see by the look in Amy's eyes she was eager for Allison to clean her.

"Allison, I want her clean. This is your responsibility. Taste Me in her. Lick the creamy mess from her pussy."

As I spoke to Allison, I put My hand on the back of her head and forced her mouth to Amy's dripping cunt. I watched as she extended her tongue, letting the tip slip up between her lips. The sticky mess running from Amy's pussy was gathering on Allison's tongue. She hungrily lapped it into he mouth, swallowing every drop. Her face was slick from Me pushing her into Amy's crotch.

"Lick her ass. Clean every bit of My cum from her" I said with a deep tone.

Amy began to wiggle on the desk from Allison's flicking tongue. I pressed harder on the back of her head, forcing her mouth tight to Amy's open cunt. Allison sucked hard as her lips formed over Amy's pussy. I could hear the slurping sound she made, hungry to drink all from the sweet source. Amy let her head fall back as her moans grew louder, forcing her hips to Allison's mouth. Amy fucked the warm tongue that darted deep inside her. I let a little pressure off Allison's neck in time to see Amy convulse and rock as her warm juices squirted into Allison's waiting mouth.

"This will be the last I hear of jealousy, understood?"

12