Business Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly got a whiff of her excitement. I could see her underpants with the wet spot slowly forming in her crotch. Her scent was like nothing else I have ever smelled before. She reached behind her back and with one smooth move removed her bra. Her tits didn't move. They were just right. I reached up and cupped them in my hands. She threw her head back and moaned. Her hips started moving back and forth on my pelvic area and I was getting a bigger problem.

When she recovered from my initial touch, she started on my shirt. Again, she slapped my hands away. She pulled it out of my pants so she could get the last button. It was a little awkward but we finally got me wiggled out of it. She ran her hands over my, almost hairless, chest. She stopped at my nipples and pressed the palms of her hands hard into them. For some reason, this got me even more excited.

My hands were now all over her upper body. I reached around her and found the clip and zipper to her skirt. The skirt came off and over her head faster than I could think about it. My hands continued their travels. This time they roamed over her legs. Flat-handed, I drew them down slowly along the outside of her thighs, across her knees and back up the inner side. I turned my fingers inward so that when they reached the juncture, I could rub the tips along the wet spot in her pants. I think it got bigger when I did.

Dee reached for my belt and unfastened it and my pants. She raised herself enough to help me get them down and off. We were both now down to just our underpants. She lowered herself down onto my dick and resumed her back and forth motions. She was driving me crazy.

Suddenly, she swung herself off of me, turned around and sat back down in the same spot. I couldn't reach her tits any more in this position, so I started to sit up. Dee reached around and pushed me back down.

"This is my fantasy," she said, gasping for breath. "I have plans and a special surprise for you." She turned back around and scooted her ass back toward my face. She took it real slow. When she was back far enough to sit on my chest, she reached under the waistband of my shorts and latched on to my dick. I was in heaven. She was now back far enough for me to grab anything I wanted to grab. I reached under her butt and raised her enough to bring her all the way over my shoulders and onto my face.

All I kept thinking is how I was going to tell my sister that I was a virgin. Yes, I've had girlfriends, but it never went this far. This is the closest I've been to a naked female since Dee and I quit taking baths together. Back then neither of us knew just how different we were. I just didn't want to disappoint her with my lack of knowledge.

I lowered her and my tongue came in contact with the cloth that separated it and her pussy. I started licking anyway. Her aroma was filling my nose. My mind was in a state of euphoria. I felt like I was high on drugs. I couldn't help myself and pulled her closer so her panty-clad pussy was mashed into my mouth. I frantically pulled at her pants to pull them off. I wanted all of her. I was intoxicated, sucking her juices through the fabric. I gave one hard pull sideways and they ripped right off of her body. Her pussy was now in my mouth. I was drinking the nectar of the gods as she came in a torrent of passion. I could have died right then and I would never have been any happier.

I had completely forgotten about what she was doing to me. She had been sucking on me but stopped when she came. Now, she went back at it. Her mouth was so warm and wet. Her lips were brushing lightly up and down the shaft. It was driving me nuts. I could feel my balls tense up. I couldn't just lie there, so I went back to my previous feast. She and I got into a matching rhythm. It was nice and slow at first then slowly built in intensity. I licked her faster...she pumped on me faster. She went faster...I went faster.

When I could feel my juices starting to flow up hill, I reached around her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spread them then, quite by accident, put pressure on her sphincter with my finger. At the same time, I stiffened my tongue and shoved it as far into her pussy as is humanly possible. This set her off which, in turn, set me off. The objects in our mouths muffled our screams. I had never cum so hard in my life. I almost passed out.

We started coming down. Her hand and mouth were still stroking my half-limp dick. I was licking up some of the juices that I had missed. My tongue brushed lightly over her clit and she jerked, removing her mouth from my shaft.

"You're going to have to wait. I'm super sensitive down there right now," she said. She rose up and swung off of me. She still had a hold on my dick. When she was in a comfortable position, she went back to work on it. She had me at full staff in no time.

I pulled her toward me, bringing her up along side of me. I wanted to hold her for a minute. She lay on top of me with her nipples digging into my chest. My left hand went down her back and settled on her smooth, sexy ass. My right hand brushed through her hair. She had her hands curled up on either side of her chest, enjoying the attention I was paying her.

"I never knew just how much I love you, Dee." I said. "I know now that you are the yard stick I was using. No one else even came close. I couldn't see, until tonight, what I was doing. This may not be the right time for confessions..." She moved up to cover my mouth with hers. She reached around me and pulled as she rolled on her back. Her free hand grabbed my dick and pulled it toward her.

She moved me into position over her and brought me right to her entrance. She let go, grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled. I looked at her as I released our kiss. She drew herself into my chest and screamed. It took a minute for her to settle down.

"I told you that I had a surprise," she said as a big, beautiful smile filled her face. "This is my first time too. I would have died a virgin if I had never found you. You have been and always will be my only true love. I love you."

"Take it real slow and easy," she said with her teeth clenched. I could see that she was still in pain, at first, but it wasn't long before she was meeting my every thrust. I don't know who picked up the pace but before long my balls were slapping her ass. This was a new sensation for me. I had never even touched anyone, much less been making love. I was pushing it into a fevered pitch now. I hammered into her as hard and as fast as I could. I was on the verge of passing out when I felt it happen again.

My balls drew up as tight as they have ever been. I could feel the sperm rising through my cannon, getting ready for their grand ignition. Dee was moaning even louder and when she came, she stiffened her whole body. Her vaginal muscles clamped around my dick like a vice but there was no stopping my tiny little cannon balls. It felt like they fired off one by one. Dee must have felt it because she started bucking again. We had both reached the top of the slide together and were now starting a slow descent down the other side.

I was gasping for breath, my head was spinning and I was enjoying the afterglow of our first love session. I almost fell off of my elbows, putting most of my weight on my sister. I was exhausted. As I composed myself, I took more and more of my weight off of her. My dick shriveled up and I rolled off of her.

I woke up alone. "Was this all a dream?" I thought. Just then I caught my sister's scent on the sheets. I inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of her sweaty body mixed with her shampoo and perfume. Then there was the unmistakable odor of her sex. I lay there thinking of the previous nights events. "Was it real? The odors and my sticky dick say yes." I thought to myself. The big question was: "Was it FOR real or was it the wine talking?"

I listened for any sounds in the suite. There were none. I got up and wandered through the rooms. She was nowhere to be found. I headed for the shower. "I hope I didn't scare her off." I thought as I stepped under the hot spray. I stood there for a minute, letting the water wash over my body. Now I knew it was real. When I grabbed my dick, it didn't rise for the occasion.

"I hope you're going to leave some of that hot water for the rest of the building." Dee stepped in behind me. "And that hand no longer goes with that dick." She pulled my hand away and replaced it with hers. "I have two hands, a mouth and a pussy that now belongs wrapped around it."

I pulled her to me and mashed my lips onto hers. I pulled away. "I thought you were mad at me when I woke up and you weren't there. I was heart broken."

"You can't lose me that quickly. I just went to get my luggage and move in here. I have no reason to be mad at the man of my dreams," she said as she put her arms around my neck. "I don't intend letting you go this time."

"I love you Dee. Why did it take us so long to do this?" I asked.

"You were so involved with fighting with that ass hole that you didn't have time for yourself, although you always did have time for me. I think that deep in your heart you have loved me for as long as I've loved you." She started washing me.

"I guess that when you're that deeply involved with one thing you can't really think of anything else that might be more important." I started washing her.

"Exactly. I really felt sorry for you back then. He almost hit me the day you left. He took a swing and I ducked and ran." Her eyes started to tear.

"My children will never see that in my house. Or should I say OUR house?" I said, watching a huge grin form on her face.

"Are...are you asking me something?" she asked coyly.

"I...guess...if you...OH HELL...Will you marry me? I promise that you will..." Her mouth jammed into mine and shut me up. I guess that was her answer.

The prison guards had just changed shifts and the new crew was just settling in. Jerry was assigned to the recreation room and he knew it would be full tonight because of the storm outside. From his perch, he could see 'him'. He headed for the guardroom and reached into his bag.

The crowd started to become an angry group when the TV got fuzzy. They calmed down when they saw the most beautiful face they had seen since being in the 'joint'.

"Hi guys." The lady said. "My husband and I wanted to send you this as a little...pick-me-up." She came closer to the camera and looked as if she was peering through it to look around the room.

"Daddy?" She looked straight ahead. "I'm looking for Paul Peterson. This is for you Daddy." She paused. "I'm assuming that you are right there because I left instructions not to play this unless you were. I just wanted to show you what you are missing in there."

The picture blinked and it went to the lady's baby boy being handed to her just a few minutes after he was born. Her narration was dubbed over the picture.

"Meet your grandson, Alan. He is named after my brother whom you kicked out of your house simply because he refused to attend the same school you did. I hope you have had some time to think about the time you have LOST with your own son. My son will never know that heartache."

The picture blinked again. It was another scene, much like the last. "This is your granddaughter, Angela. She has Momma's eyes, don't you think. Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot. You wouldn't know what color her eyes are. As far as you know, they are black and blue. That's the way you left them four years ago, didn't you?"

The picture blinked and she was walking down the aisle of a church, dressed in white. Paul could hear the wedding march in the background. The camera was next to the groom so you saw it as he did.

"This is my wedding. The man walking with me is my new daddy. He gave me away. Mom married him last year. We fuzzed out his face so you wouldn't recognize him. He WAS a good friend of yours."

The camera stayed where it was throughout the whole ceremony.

"So who's the son of a bitch that she's married to? Why don't they show his face? I'll kill the bastard for takin' my baby away from me." Paul was about to turn away. He was going for the guard shack. About ten of his cell buddies stopped him and spun him back around. He was forced to sit and watch the rest.

"I wanted to give you the full affect, Paul." Pictures started flashing on and off of the screen. They were old home movie clips, put together to last about two seconds before another one took its place. "These are just glimpses of some of the things that you missed as we grew up."

The picture went back to the church where the minister was finishing with..."I now pronounce that you be man and wife. What God has ordained, let no man put asunder." The couple kissed. The minister announced..."Brothers and sisters, let me be the first to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Alan Peterson." The crowd applauded as we turned around to the camera and smiled. To the camera, Dee said, "You remember your son, don't you DADDY. This is the last you will ever see of any of us. At the end of this tape, it will be destroyed."

Paul's jaw dropped. For the first time since being in the pen, he had absolutely nothing to say. The men gathered around him. Someone was about to get hurt. There are a few things that even a con will not tolerate. 'You don't mess with your own family.' is one of the top ten. The men didn't know if the tears they saw were from him realizing what he had missed out on or from what was about to happen. They really didn't care. To quote a country song..."Their give-a-damn was busted." He looked toward the guard shack and it was empty.

The TV went fuzzy.

12